Old 09-07-2017, 03:07   #1
NatureForce

NatureForce is on a distinguished road
Whats illegal? whats not?

Yo GM,

Is it still legal to sell cps or accounts for $ when you guys don't know about it? I know people selling not just items but their accounts as well. Some even dedicated their life to make a living out of CO. There's an egy in my server who quitted his job and dedicated his time to hog a server and sell cps for $. is that legal?

Not only that but you guys allow GM to witness the transaction of selling accounts on Facebook? is this illegal? |Notorious| in Sirius_EU was selling his account (no gear) on facebook about 3000+ USD. Is this legal?

The guy who dedicated his life to make a living out of CO by selling cps in my server is this egyptian named Null. He purchased the character name {S}pecial in fastblade (34bil king) serveral months ago and also |Notorious|
(66bil king) in server Sirius_EU. is this legal? They even do the transaction on facebook with the present of GM Carina. Is this legal?

You guys better IP trace the suspected ones who keeps selling cps or accounts to maximize your profit. Just keep in mind the VIP7 might not really be the one who credited for the vip7. they are just some rascal who purchased the account and use the vip7 for their privilege that they don't deserve.

P.S. the one selling cps in my server fastblade is null, his seller is NoCom and his char is {S}pecial. He will be selling cps for couple more years. Feel free to message him to buy cps.

Last edited by NatureForce; 09-07-2017 at 03:11.
NatureForce is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 04:13   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Even I sold my char and bought stuff from other people outside conquer.
Hell even when I sold my char I told Carina about it to confirm the new ownership etc. All she said was "OK".

So is it legal? I don't know. Does TQ care? Clearly not.

Your welcome.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:52   #3
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
You're acting so desperate lately, dude wtf.

Did all of your friends dump you because of your arrogance and lack of leadership/teamplay?

And answering to your topic: Unless you're stupid enough to announce it in broadcast, TQ will take no action.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 10:08   #4
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I heard it's not legal to bc that you're selling cps outside the game, but actually doing it is fine... TQs resellers have been doing it for years with them knowing about it (Winning lots of **** in offline credit events, while saying they sell TQpointcards and not CPs, lies)

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-138 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-138 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 11:26   #5
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
NatureForce you sound like a rat why dont you worry about your self and not what other people are doing.
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 11:40   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds mad.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 12:27   #7
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Someone is mad and jealous ;D lol
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2017, 14:56   #8
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzz1000 View Post
NatureForce you sound like a rat why dont you worry about your self and not what other people are doing.
It's a community discussion. The one giving negative feedback rather than being neutral are probably the one who bought an account or buy cps from player frequently. TQ might wanna IP trace these rascal to see whether their ip address and credit info matches the account that they are using
Old 09-07-2017, 23:06   #9
alzz1000

alzz1000 is on a distinguished road
Yes obviously this is a community discussion. no one is giving negative feedback you're just a cry baby.
alzz1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2017, 03:20   #10
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Even I sold my char and bought stuff from other people outside conquer.
Hell even when I sold my char I told Carina about it to confirm the new ownership etc. All she said was "OK".

So is it legal? I don't know. Does TQ care? Clearly not.

Your welcome.
apparently it's okay to sell and buy account outside of conquer even with a GM present as long as you don't broadcast it in game lmao. Good job TQ
Old 09-08-2017, 07:35   #11
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureForce View Post
apparently it's okay to sell and buy account outside of conquer even with a GM present as long as you don't broadcast it in game lmao. Good job TQ
Usually I'm one of the nicer people on the forums but bro come on it's clear as **** you made this post out of spite. You can't beat that Nero guy in game or get anyone to transfer over to help so you thought "hey if I can't beat him I'll try and get him banned because he's sold stuff for money hehehehe." Seriously pretty low just leave that server if it's causing you that much stress.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 09-08-2017, 08:10   #12
NatureForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Usually I'm one of the nicer people on the forums but bro come on it's clear as **** you made this post out of spite. You can't beat that Nero guy in game or get anyone to transfer over to help so you thought "hey if I can't beat him I'll try and get him banned because he's sold stuff for money hehehehe." Seriously pretty low just leave that server if it's causing you that much stress.
nope. you're an ass
Old 09-08-2017, 10:05   #13
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
Dude ****ing with null? ill transfer over just cant say id help you at all cause if its the guy im thinking it is hes a friend, if so **** urself cause you just proved ur lameness by posting your retardedness
Old 09-08-2017, 10:12   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureForce View Post
nope. you're an ass
I'm just pointing out your whole post history is trying to get people to transfer over to fight one guy, then you mention this same guy in your post about "IS THIS LEGAL?" (obviously to try and get him banned and him alone), I was correct in my assessment. Just transfer out.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:50   #15
PenguinUsedBark

PenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond repute
what a **** lol
PenguinUsedBark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: