View Poll Results: Do you think this is a good way to balance trojan in the new meta?
Yes, wonderful Ideas keep up the good work! 4 66.67%
Yes, I like most of the suggestion and what I don't I said below 2 33.33%
No, I don't like most of this and have explained why below. 0 0%
No it's all terrible, explained why below. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2017, 22:38   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestion for trojan buff, we all know it's time again!

This is what I'm going to send to the designer mailbox I usually do these faux balance posts game engine upgrades as you can see from my signature I hope what little of you are on this forum you will vote yes to support my initiative to show that I at least have some incline of what I'm talking about when it comes to balancing in this game. Thank you.

"As it is now there is no reason to play Trojan over dragon warrior or wind walker. They both have a superior fast blade skill at 11 paces and 135% damage and stun. Trojan has an 8 pace 130% damage no stun. They both have superior damage Mele 245,245, vs trojan 240%. They both have superior AOE damage skill, Herc is pretty useless at only 90% damage vs swipe 115/118 and BurntFrost 115% not to mention the passive on it. Both of which cost 20 stamina compared to Trojans Herc at 30 stam. You could argue fatal cross is = to them at 115% but really it's just an upgraded fast blade range/a tiny more aoe with less damage and still cost 25 stamina compared to their slash and rage of war skills. The biggest problem is the passive regen of stamina they both have which is far superior to the point that it makes trojan pointless to play.
I suggest this...
***8226; First, increase the range of fast blade to 11 paces 130% damage isn't bad it could be bumped to 135% and a stun but regardless as long as the range is increased to 11paces this would be awesome!
***8226; Second, Increase the damage of Hercules to 115%, this would give trojan the needed boost in the AOE game to keep up with the other new classes. The passive is fine where it's at as it has more aoe than the dragon warrior and about the same as the ww so that 5% damage isn't really unbalanced imo.
***8226; Third, trojan was the original fastblade/ss class ever since 1.0 so I purpose you change breath focus from giving 20 stamina back if you miss to giving 10 stamina back for hitting Herc, 15 stamina back for hitting Fatal Cross, and 30 stamina back for hitting SS/FB! The higher skill = the more stamina you get back it's a risk reward system which I believe all Trojan players would enjoy as well as being fair to all!
***8226; Fourth, spirit healing could be changed to instead of a full 100 stamina for only 1300 heal, have it heal 50% of both your health and mana for 10 stamina, this could be very useful for pve!
***8226; Finally, update cruel shade it's just as useless as spirit healing currently is only doing a max of 3000 damage to a target. "it takes 100 stamina and does damage equal to 20% remaining hp to a chosen enemy" to buff this skill I believe it should be changed to do 40% of the target's health for 25 stamina and have a cooldown of 10 seconds as well as return 10 stamina back from breath focus. Also, have this skill be uncapped meaning it truly does 40%, not 3000 health which is currently the cap of the skill. For example, if the target has 50000 hp which a lot of players do the skill would do 20,000 damage which is a sufficient amount but not broken!
Thank you for your time, please consider my suggestion!"

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-14-2017 at 10:02. Reason: updated from Target hit to hitting skill
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2017, 16:45   #2
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
+1
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2017, 01:30   #3
misfit2017

misfit2017 is on a distinguished road
I agree with everything aside from the third point. If trojans got that much stamina from each target hit with herc they could just sit at the pole in GW or ctf and herc non stop and never run out of stamina. Also it's the same for SS. It would work if the game was bot free, but if a botter was playing trojan they could just SS non stop and wreck anyone
misfit2017 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2017, 09:59   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit2017 View Post
I agree with everything aside from the third point. If trojans got that much stamina from each target hit with herc they could just sit at the pole in GW or ctf and herc non stop and never run out of stamina. Also it's the same for SS. It would work if the game was bot free, but if a botter was playing trojan they could just SS non stop and wreck anyone
I see your point, perhaps I could update it to stamina received for hitting the skill rather than rewarded for hitting multiple targets. Even to your point on fast blade about the botters it's not too much different than how dragon warrior and wind Walker are currently with having nearly unlimited stamina and this at least changes it to be consistent with those classes so that point I wouldn't conceded and would say there are other ways to sort out that type of behavior.

I'll update my post for your first point though.

This gives you a Max of 7 hercs in a row if you chain all 7 remember you don't gain any stamina back for missing anymore.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-14-2017 at 10:04.
Old 06-14-2017, 14:27   #5
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
I think our main problem with getting this into the game is that none of the game designers visit the forum anymore.

I also wonder if the people reading the mailbox understand english deeply enough to understand what we are asking for
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2017, 15:27   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
I think our main problem with getting this into the game is that none of the game designers visit the forum anymore.

I also wonder if the people reading the mailbox understand english deeply enough to understand what we are asking for
Well I linked the forum post in my designer mail box so hopefully it gets looked at. There definitely needs to be an update in skills though that's 100% true.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:13   #7
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
FB and SS need a dmg increase, also the melee skill has the worst activation rate ever.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:56   #8
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
here simple

give SS and FB 3 more levels
so they are able to get stronger
and end up longer
and possibly even cost a bit less stamina

and call it SUPER SS and SUPER FB because may aswell show that they are for the trojan epic or something (this is more of a joke personally because of super two fold blades)

congratulations you made SS and FB the most player skill based skills in the game strong enough to make players actually WANT to use it instead of skills like fatal cross

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2017, 03:32   #9
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Give Spirit Healing this Stats :

-20.000 HP Heal
-5.000 MP Heal
-Gain 30 Stamina
-5 XP Skill Gain

- give it a 10 sec Cooldown
- no Cost of Stamina

Give SS/FB
-135% DMG
-11 Paces
-reduce Stamina Cost to 15 (also Decrease Breath Focus Regen for FB/SS to 15 other wise ppl would spam for stamina)

Class Balanced.

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (356 BP)
Oddyzeus Monk-Monk-Monk 130-130-140
EternalDarknezz Trojan-Warrior-Fire 130-130-133
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!
Conquer Online Veteran with Insane Skills!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 06-21-2017 at 03:35.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2017, 23:05   #10
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post

-20.000 HP Heal
-5.000 MP Heal
-Gain 30 Stamina
-5 XP Skill Gain

- no Cost of Stamina

Give SS/FB
-135% DMG
-11 Paces
-reduce Stamina Cost to 15 (also Decrease Breath Focus Regen for FB/SS to 15 other wise ppl would spam for stamina)

Class Balanced.
I wouldn't mind this either honestly, except i'd rather have the heals/stam regen give a % back rather than set number otherwise in the future if there's a big hp buff the skills will become weak again. So like 50% hp heal, 50% mana regen, 20% stamina, 5% xp skill. This would be wonderful too honestly, still needs something done to cruel shade aswell though.

Old 06-24-2017, 16:38   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post

-20.000 HP Heal
-5.000 MP Heal
-Gain 30 Stamina
-5 XP Skill Gain

- no Cost of Stamina

Give SS/FB
-135% DMG
-11 Paces

Class Balanced.

I took the essence of your idea and added it to my post here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: