Old 04-13-2014, 18:35   #1
waygirl

waygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Auto-hunt rage not hitting - character not getting close enough

Recently a patch went out, maybe the same one that made all LXX monsters (SandmonsterL68, rockmonsterL78, BladeghostL83, etc) move superfast, this patch made it so that characters on auto-hunt will not get close enough to monsters before starting to attack.

This affects characters using clubs mostly from what I've seen. The character will be attacking a monster and rage will be going off repeatedly bot won't hit the monster (because it appears to be too far away). But the character is usually able to still hit with a normal melee hit.

On occasion, with my ninja, I will be autoing in sandmonsters and he will get stuck on a sandmonsterL68. He ends up "fighting" the sandmonster but never hits, I've let it go on for 10 minutes before I have taken him off auto and moved him close enough to actually kill it. The sandmonster can hit him, and if he has stamina he can hit the sandmonster with two fold blade, but that's it. He can not hit with his normal melee attack.

This problem is also not exclusive to auto, that is simply where I encounter it the most. If playing manually and you click on a monster from far away and let your char run up to attack it, you character can end up in the same situations as described above.
Old 04-13-2014, 19:16   #2
tmtptk
Super Moderator

tmtptk is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your report, we will fix it as soon as possible.
tmtptk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 20:10   #3
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
this also applies to any passive skills such as snow etc. I've seen this issue the most with my autoers that use 2handers (i use several kinds).

also the patch that makes the mobs speedhacks makes it almost impossible to regen stamina even with a +6 super crop sometimes. makes warrior lvling almost impossible at lower lvls unless u just grind it out on low lvls and auto hunt in lower lvls etc.....and have the patience of a saint...
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!

Last edited by ~DarkLynx~; 04-13-2014 at 20:12.
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 03:23   #4
tmtptk
Super Moderator

tmtptk is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your report, our staff have tested it and found that you can still hit monsters normally with normal melee attack even sometimes rage or snow won't hit the monsters. Even it happens randomly, but normal melee attack can still hit the monsters and enable you to continue auto hunting.
tmtptk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 18:52   #5
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Lol last night my monk was auto hunting at macaques, i watched it stand there and try and hit a lv 48 macaque for like 10 minutes before i canceled it and started it somewhere else. So unless you fixed it in the last 18 hours its definitely not fixed, sorry.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 21:37   #6
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtptk View Post
Thank you for your report, our staff have tested it and found that you can still hit monsters normally with normal melee attack even sometimes rage or snow won't hit the monsters. Even it happens randomly, but normal melee attack can still hit the monsters and enable you to continue auto hunting.
Happens to me to this day on my trojan a lot, went away when I switched to Blades happened again when I switch back to Clubs.

Not fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 05:27   #7
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
blue tomb bat lev 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Happens to me to this day on my trojan a lot, went away when I switched to Blades happened again when I switch back to Clubs.

Not fixed.
with club u cant hit him in autohunt !
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 11:04   #8
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Just in case you thought you fixed this TQ, its still happening. Only with the special mobs though (i.e macaques are easy to hit while in auto hunt but lv 48 macaques get glitched and become impossible to hit. same with all the other type of lv___ mobs.)

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2014, 08:19   #9
Swiftex

Swiftex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Swiftex Send a message via Yahoo to Swiftex Send a message via Skype™ to Swiftex
I've also been getting a similar glitch like this, my player (oriental assassin) every now and then seem to target the air, and just constantly attack (by throwing knives) in a random direction. It can easily be fixed by stopping, and starting auto-hunting again. But if you are AFK and this does happen, you can have wasted your time and not of gained any EXP. This has happened 5 or so times in the last week for me. So if you guys didn't know, it also happens with ranged attack.
Swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: