Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 09:37   #1
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
banned for no reason. anyone else?

so, today i tried to login with my monk -> no problem
then i tried to login my archer but get error "gm management: ban and kick"

so then i login my water, and set him afk for a while, while i file a report for account issues on my arch.

and while i was doing that, my tao disconnects with the message
"failed to login: suspected of using bots and unable to login for 1day. Get more details via Help desk or new on co homepage(996)"

i can't see why that would happen, since i dont share accounts with anyone, and always login on the same computer on the same network..
I also dont use any bots or any programs/tools that would interact with the client...
(when i got the message that i was suspected of using bots, the only programs i even had open was browser and mail, so cant be because of program-interaction, because those are always open while i play..)

anyone else have this problem?

I use MAC client btw, and i don't even think bots exist for that

Edit: ok, so it seems there are already a few threads about this in the community forum,
so sorry for making another one
but i assumed things like this would be reported in bugs and i didnt see a thread about it here, and i didnt check community forum first

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 02-19-2013 at 09:46.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 13:00   #2
Derickiko

Derickiko is on a distinguished road
Same here

I am using mac too so it may be a bug. I have 6 accounts banned right now and my brother has 4 banned as well. They are all different classes pretty much. I mean, who in their right mind would have a pirate, monk, water tao, fire tao, archer, and ninja bot? They better fix this soon.
Derickiko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 19:48   #3
lil.dork
dork =P

lil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond reputelil.dork has a reputation beyond repute
I play on Mac also and I've been banned in most of my accounts. I log in and i get the GM Ban and Kicked after a minute of logging into the game. It's been a few days now since it's been happening.. Helpdesk says it's a bug and not to log in more than 2 accounts but even with 1 account i get ban and kicked for 1 day.

It's difficult when all your main accounts are get ban and kicked for 1 day for no reason especially on days of events... They really need to fix it :s
Monk-Monk-Monk 140 Fixed Subclass
Water-Warrior-Archer 140 Fixed Subclass
Water-Warrior-Trojan 140 Fixed Subclass

love is old,
love is new,
love is all,
love is you.
<3

[<3bcm]
lil.dork is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2013, 02:33   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, there are a couple threads in Bugs. It was around before the holiday, so there have been other threads pushing it down.
It is a confirmed issue about Mac players having trouble. It is being worked on, and a fix should be in place soon.

I would recommend filing a Bug Report about it, at the Support Center. This way, they can check on the accounts and gather some information about what happened.
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx Be sure you login first, and you'll find it under Other. Give as much information as you can, especially about any changes you may have made recently, as well as what you were doing when it occurred.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 02-20-2013 at 02:52.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58   #5
SuperiorZ
Empress

SuperiorZ is on a distinguished road
I was banned too yesterday.
Now I login my account and it's connected, then I'm in a Botjail.
How can I get out of there?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:49   #6
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorZ View Post
I was banned too yesterday.
Now I login my account and it's connected, then I'm in a Botjail.
How can I get out of there?
yup, yesterday i filed a ticket for one of my banned accounts, and today i get mail that its resolved
so i check first char, login without problem
then i check the second char and *boom* both "ban&kick" again :/

anyways, hope this gets fixed soon.. or i might lose interest to keep playing
Old 02-27-2013, 06:34   #7
AGTT

AGTT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
so, today i tried to login with my monk -> no problem
then i tried to login my archer but get error "gm management: ban and kick"

so then i login my water, and set him afk for a while, while i file a report for account issues on my arch.

and while i was doing that, my tao disconnects with the message
"failed to login: suspected of using bots and unable to login for 1day. Get more details via Help desk or new on co homepage(996)"

i can't see why that would happen, since i dont share accounts with anyone, and always login on the same computer on the same network..
I also dont use any bots or any programs/tools that would interact with the client...
(when i got the message that i was suspected of using bots, the only programs i even had open was browser and mail, so cant be because of program-interaction, because those are always open while i play..)

anyone else have this problem?

I use MAC client btw, and i don't even think bots exist for that

Edit: ok, so it seems there are already a few threads about this in the community forum,
so sorry for making another one
but i assumed things like this would be reported in bugs and i didnt see a thread about it here, and i didnt check community forum first

I got the same problem this morning, with 3 of my accs... i send aticket to TQ help desk, but since now, nothing happen :\
AGTT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2013, 05:31   #8
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGTT View Post
I got the same problem this morning, with 3 of my accs... i send aticket to TQ help desk, but since now, nothing happen :\
when i filed ticket and got my chars restored, i replied that i wouldn't login anymore on mac till problem was fixed

and gm replied that it was safe to login again:

Gm’s reply(2/25/2013 8:46:52 PM):
There should be no problem to play our game on Mac, you can have a retry. Thanks.

so i tried it yesterday (first with noobs this time ) and was able to login 3 chars without problem..

btw, first time it happened i filed a ticket for account issue and got a mail when it was fixed, but second time i filed a different kind of ticket, and didnt get mail when it was fixed, but instead i got a reply to my ticket on site.
so maybe check on https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx
>login
>then check "my tickets" and click on the ticket
maybe u have reply there

but maybe wait until 48hours have passed since u filed before complaining
so they have time to check
Old 02-28-2013, 08:09   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, ticket replies are all posted on the CS site. Newer system, so not everyone may know.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 00:34   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

ok, so apparently the issue is NOT yet fixed
i was able to login 3 chars 2 days ago, but now i login 1 char and he is in botjail again!
and he didnt even get disconnect or "ban&kick" when he was online the last time..

and now its my main which has tower/fan/crop/steed/... equiped, so its no use now to boot to windows cuz i cant get my equip on my other chars..

btw, the client patched when i logged my char in, so maybe it was fixed but now its back again,
Old 07-29-2013, 18:37   #11
Sweet~Revenge
‼◄CONAN►‼

Sweet~Revenge is on a distinguished road
I've suffered from this problem too. but the first time it closed all my accounts and then i tried to remember which is the last pro i've setupped then it was the ESET Nod antivirus and i uninstalled it after than all them returned to work :P lol.
but today 29/7/13 it turned off my archer and not any others my archer is the highest right now im still new haha its only alvl 126 ArCH anyways.... i tried to uninstall the nod after i settuped it on that same f***ing day 29/7/13 and nothing happened still turned off for 1 day ... any GM opens this forum please fix it RIGHT now!!! you will like this make ppl hate this Game...all. thanks!

I don't play on mac lol! :P

Last edited by Sweet~Revenge; 07-29-2013 at 19:50. Reason: Forgot something!
Sweet~Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2013, 20:40   #12
shalin7

shalin7 is on a distinguished road
Angry Still happening

This issue continues as of 8/15/13 on Win8. You're playing along and bam! banned for doing nothing. I have never nor will I ever use bots. I believe in fair game play for all. I have been playing this game since the second year it existed and am deeply hurt that two of my characters were banned. It might only be for a day, but geez, fix the false tests whatever they are because I have done nothing wrong.
shalin7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2013, 07:38   #13
BringerOfLight
TurkeyHunt

BringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond repute
yeah this issue seems to still exit since I get online and after 2 mins boom 2 of my chars gets 1 day bann

BringerOfLight Wat110-Wat131-Wat132 -Retired
Lucretia Wat130-War130-Archer133 - Retired
VanÐalîze Ninja130-Ninja130-Ninja140 - Active
-NuckingFuts- Monk130-Monk130-Monk140 - Active
TheFain†Smile Wat130-War130-Tro140 - Active
KnightRyder Tro130-Tro130-Tro132 - Retired
Führer Monk130-Monk131-Monk132 - Retired
Server: Glory/Volcano
Guild: DCO

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
BringerOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2013, 08:47   #14
JackReacher

JackReacher is on a distinguished road
Same here, 5 accounts banned?!?!
JackReacher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2013, 14:14   #15
trungoke129

trungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond reputetrungoke129 has a reputation beyond repute
I started 4 days ago, and now i get banned too,i even installed new window but it still happens. There are many cheating players howerver system auto banned a large mount of innocents. I used to play TQ 7 years ago,i feel disappointed.
trungoke129 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: