Old 10-28-2011, 21:52   #1
Vaekirus

Vaekirus is on a distinguished road
Nice quiet server

Hey Guy, i'm a veteran of french CO. LEft a year ago because of imature kid, and overly eager paypaler. Now Im looking for a group andd server where I can Play quietly, with minimum PK and friendly players. Any idea where the best place to go?
Vaekirus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 09:26   #2
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think you can find a server like that.
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2011, 08:06   #3
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
Pretty much all you can do is check in each of the servers Threads and see what kind of drama is going on.Back in the day you could simply create a character and check each server out and judge for yourself.And simply delete the character if you didnt like the server.Sadly i have yet to find a server like the one ive been on since day one(even it is no longer the server i knew) but there are still a few around you can still enjoy your time playing.I know this still leaves you wondering but its best to pick your home yourself but do know there are still great players around that will welcome you and help out if you need it.

Last edited by DLinDebt; 11-26-2011 at 08:08.
DLinDebt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2011, 11:35   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Try Royalty_EU. The whole server gets along like one cute small family.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2011, 19:01   #5
buttfog
Kupo v2

buttfog is on a distinguished road
You can come play in Nature, Volcano - i'm a low lvl and back then, everyone including low lvls use to be pked a lot :3 - it's definately quiet - honestly i haven't made a friend yet xD
buttfog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2011, 00:55   #6
seikialice88

seikialice88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
I dont think you can find a server like that.

I also think so.
seikialice88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: