View Poll Results: sacadsad
Yes 142 92.81%
No 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 04:24   #1
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Improvement for Warriors - Recommended 24/12/10

Considering that a warrior is meant to be a 'defensive' class, I thinking making it so that warriors can tank the major bosses, how? Like this;

Per level 70 - 110 class update (i.e. Gold Warrior, Warrior God) this happens;

Level 70:
5% Extra Defense to all Elements (i.e. 5% extra defense to Water, Fire, Wood)

Level 100:
User can choose one of the elements to have a 20% defense
While the other elemental ones increase to 10%

Level 110:
The user chooses Two elements to have a 40% defense
The rest of the elements will increase to 15%

I think this will make a case to become a warrior again, discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenciaco View Post
The percentages are for illustrative purposes and subject to balance/change as necessary by TQ.

That will prevent people from voting no just because they feel the value is too high/low.
Thanks to Silenciaco for the above tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
We need more comments, if you voted yes, please say why! Thanks
^^

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.

Last edited by phini4eva; 01-29-2011 at 08:04.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 08:43   #2
Kaiichi
ROCK ON

Kaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond repute
Very reasonable. I like it.

Kaiichi
124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Unicorn
321 Max BP
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Necky
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +7 SDG/SDG PBlade
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/RGG Tower
+7 Mount

Keiichi - 130 pure nin
~Kaiichi~ - 134 pure monk
~Kai~ - 132 pure arch
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 09:28   #3
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 10:37   #4
stoopid

stoopid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Considering that a warrior is meant to be a 'defensive' class, I thinking making it so that warriors can tank the major bosses, how? Like this;

Per level 70 - 110 class update (i.e. Gold Warrior, Warrior God) this happens;

Level 70:
5% Extra Defense to all Elements (i.e. 5% extra defense to Water, Fire, Wood)

Level 100:
User can choose one of the elements to have a 20% defense
While the other elemental ones increase to 10%

Level 110:
The user chooses Two elements to have a 40% defense
The rest of the elements will increase to 15%

I think this will make a case to become a warrior again, discuss.
Sounds good, but won't warriors just be hogging banshee making the most profit without having to burn pots like everyone else? 40percent is kinda too much?( I think)
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 10:53   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
no way 40% is nice low number that everyone can agree on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2010, 15:07   #6
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
bump, cause 8 yeses and no noes

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 12-20-2010, 23:29   #7
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Hell,YES!
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2010, 06:48   #8
phini4eva
lovedbyall

bump AGAIN- LETS GET THIS GOING

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 12-21-2010, 07:19   #9
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
40% + 50% (fixed aura of monk, if I'm correct) + at least 10% bonus from a dragonsoul. Not bad, 0 dmg from element attacks.

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~Cha°S~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2010, 08:25   #10
Tomek100
(*.*)

Tomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond reputeTomek100 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomek100 Send a message via Skype™ to Tomek100
It won't help them in PvP. They need defense bonus which would work against all enemies.

Anyway, I can vote yes...
242 BattlePower
Tomek100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2010, 11:29   #11
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
Those bonus are okay - someone has to chip those monks...
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2010, 13:03   #12
Silenciaco
King Dork!

Silenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond reputeSilenciaco has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Silenciaco
This is an excellent idea. I voted yes. One note, you should edit your first post stating that the percentages are for illustrative purposes and subject to balance/change as necessary by TQ.

That will prevent people from voting no just because they feel the value is too high/low.
Silenciaco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2010, 03:27   #13
phini4eva
lovedbyall

Bump

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 12-23-2010, 08:34   #14
phini4eva
lovedbyall

Quote:
Bump

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 12-23-2010, 10:17   #15
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds nice, voted yes.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: