Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 04:24   #1
PINOYRULES

PINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond reputePINOYRULES has a reputation beyond repute
Clan Map Bug

To CindyZ :

Yeah my Clan "still" occupied the clan map which supposed to be 30+ days today but suddenly it went back to zero days i never get experience for today as well as my clan mate, all i got is the reward like expballs etc. and also first time i saw that system says " claimed. claim after 20:30 " this supposed to be 21:00 isn't. anyway my concern is we didn't get experience for today and I'm afraid it will be the same for tomorrow and the following days.

I made the attachment here cuz in private message there's no attachment button there and i don't know why lol...peace out CindyZ

Hugz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	23284865.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	136537   Click image for larger version

Name:	23274371.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	136538  

PINOYRULES / Turgar Are Not Mine Anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
you cant level ND in TG, ND is supposed to be leveld mannually, do it in gate, its fast thre
Old 07-28-2010, 01:46   #2
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting it here. I really don't know how can the occupying days will deduct from 30 to 0. If you have any screenshots of your clan occupying the map for more than 0 days before, you may post it here. Thanks.
And for "Claimed. Claim after 20:30", I don't think there is any problem. Check this from official website:

"Revenue for the Clan War:

You can find the Clan Officer to confirm the results of the Clan War.
The time for the Clan War is 21:00 to 20:30(the next day), everyday.
After the Clan War is over, the occupying Clan can claim their revenue. Only the Clan Leader can claim the revenue from the Clan Guide."
Old 07-28-2010, 19:57   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your PM, PINOYRULES. Nice to hear that your members all received the exp that you should have. Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: