penstrokes

penstrokes is on a distinguished road
how petty some can be this will make you laugh

Attachment 115331

Attachment 115333

Attachment 115334

Attachment 115336

Attachment 115337

Isn't This Pretty Pathetic And Borders On Harrassment Perhaps Admin Should Check Into The Accounts Of This Person And Ban Them

Last edited by penstrokes; 06-05-2009 at 16:59.
penstrokes is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 08:55   #2
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by penstrokes View Post
Attachment 115331

Isn't This Pretty Pathetic And Borders On Harrassment Perhaps Admin Should Check Into The Accounts Of This Person And Ban Them
o__o;

"i laff at ur efforts hahahahahahahha"

if u harrass someone, they will more than likely harrass you back, if you don't like it, blame yourself. sory. it's common ;p sounds like you were doing most of the harrassment & spam

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 09:04   #3
penstrokes

well i haven't harrassed them they are ones harrassing me and my wife in game maybe you should learn how to read better or get your facts before saying anything
Old 05-04-2009, 09:10   #4
MsbrShadow

MsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to MsbrShadow
Quote:
well i haven't harrassed them they are ones harrassing me and my wife in game maybe you should learn how to read better or get your facts before saying anything
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most of the people on the forums don't play Co anymore, and you will get absolutely no sympathy here. Actually most will probably side with the harasser.
ShadowKeeper 2nd RB Arch/Tro/Arch lvl 130/130/131
~Battle_Scorch~ RB Water/Warrior lvl 110/127
Strife71 RB Water/Water lvl 110/131
MsbrMerlin RB Fire/Warrior/Fire lvl 130/130/113
------------
If you no longer enjoy playing this game quit and find a better game to play, and please do us all a favor and quit the forums as well.
MsbrShadow is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 09:13   #5
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o_o;? aren't you the stupid archer sitting on the roof named DeathzShaD0w#14 ? shas is basically defending himself/herself i read all of it, they barely say 1 line to your 4 or 5 lines of stupid ****. i guess u just need to learn basic communication skills or get your own facts straight before posting partial convo pictures for no reason

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
Old 05-04-2009, 09:14   #6
penstrokes

NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY just wanted others to see how pathetic some players are

and if you read all of it you would see what they say about the real Shas and their plans on what they plan to do to her to get at me
Old 05-04-2009, 09:28   #7
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY just wanted others to see how pathetic some players are

and if you read all of it you would see what they say about the real Shas and their plans on what they plan to do to her to get at me
meh... if you're not going to buttsex then gtfo
Assy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 10:24   #8
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assy View Post
meh... if you're not going to buttsex then gtfo
/lolirl

afk<3

Great Wall
Old 05-04-2009, 10:37   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Attachment 115331

Attachment 115333

Attachment 115334

Attachment 115336

Attachment 115337

People harass cause they dun have anything better to do. Ignore them, or block them and if they keep spamming just ignore them yet again. I dun care who started it, i just say that i would not give a **** about what people throw at me, in fact i get this enjoyment of not taking into consideration other people's advice, even if they are right >:]
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 10:50   #10
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
/lolirl

afk<3
<3
Assy is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:01   #11
penstrokes

well the thing i think so petty is they can't come face me but have to go after others and pretend to be other people cause they got no life or anything better to do lol as i told them they so pathetic it makes me laugh
Old 05-04-2009, 11:04   #12
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
"I have such a party of plans for your little wench."

I want to meet this guy.
mortysteve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:04   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well the thing i think so petty is they can't come face me but have to go after others and pretend to be other people cause they got no life or anything better to do lol as i told them they so pathetic it makes me laugh
i dunno who they are, but the guy seems to be angry about you being married to her. either an enemy or a former friend is he?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:06   #14
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
"I have such a party of plans for your little wench."

I want to meet this guy.
Lol'd.

But, as Wester, I have a duty to be an ******* so...

**** you, ***got. Get off my forums and quit your whining you douche nozzle.
Wester V.3 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:08   #15
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
**** you, ***got. Get off my forums and quit your whining you douche nozzle.
^
Will be the general response from us.
mortysteve is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: