Super +3 SPG SPG TaoRobe.
Elite +3 SPG Boots.
Super +6 1soc -1% Fan
Super +6 2soc Tower
Miraculous Gourd
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22   #32
Takka
Cynical (:

Takka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond reputeTakka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
A Water that's as equally skilled at their respective PKing tactic as a Ninja will almost ALWAYS win. If I'm not mistaken, a 2-handed weapons range is 1 step more than a Ninja's Two Fold Blades. Not only that, there's a factor of only having to use 1 button for a Water. While Ninja's also have to work on timing/predicting jumps they must also use right clicking on location. My hand sometimes spazzes from the repeated clicks... Simplicity is bliss is it not? :3 I can barely take on my friends Spear Warrior. He's slightly better at killing me than me killing him...
lol skill/pvp tactics?

It comes down to who has better hand eye reflexes and reaction times
Old 03-23-2009, 11:08   #33
mad-dawg

mad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant futuremad-dawg has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takka View Post
lol skill/pvp tactics?

It comes down to who has better hand eye reflexes and reaction times
yeah true!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30   #34
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior will always be the best class imo too .

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Old 03-23-2009, 13:06   #35
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
2 fold has 1 MORE range than 2 hands do

and dont even start with the "timed jump" crap, most fighting is aimless jumping until one can click the other

and dont even get me started if the ninja is like every other ninja, and has 2 blades, then the water wouldnt even get near the ninja if it can fb...
I'm pretty sure 2FB has LESS range than a 2-her. Had a melee water just casually walk to the end of the screen and clicked on me while I repeatedly right clicked him with 2FB. He hit me first all 7 times we tested this...

And I almost ALWAYS time my jumps so I jump right where they land and I'm free to 2FB within a satisfactory range. Whether aware or oblivious, you're ALWAYS using timing of sorts.

On that last little sentence, you've ever heard of animations? Wait til they **** up and don't jump right the **** after and ka-****ing-pow mother ****er... And who says a Water can't SS/FB either?...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-23-2009, 14:19   #36
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
I'm pretty sure 2FB has LESS range than a 2-her. wrong Had a melee water just casually walk to the end of the screen and clicked on me while I repeatedly right clicked him with 2FB. lie He hit me first all 7 times we tested this... test some more then

And I almost ALWAYS time my jumps so I jump right where they land seeing as how the jump time is 700 ms, you must be psychic and I'm free to 2FB within a satisfactory range. Whether aware or oblivious, you're ALWAYS using timing of sorts.

On that last little sentence, you've ever heard of animations? Wait til they **** up and don't jump right the **** after I have 120 ping, so no, my animations are almost always up-to-date and ka-****ing-pow mother ****er... And who says a Water can't SS/FB either? TQ did, when they added potency. 1 +12 blade and 1 +12 ring can barley one hit my non-db-buying tro, and how many waters you see with +12 blade/ring?...
haha
Old 03-23-2009, 14:26   #37
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
and btw, if your wondering...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	111908  
Old 03-23-2009, 18:52   #38
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
if theyr equally skilld. i'd say i would rather be the ninja
unless u zap
TRAITOR! MELEE WATER > ALL =]

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread