Old 12-29-2007, 18:07   #1
kja1224

kja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond reputekja1224 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to kja1224
Archer Spawn in Labby

Alright I've been wondering why the Archer Spawn is called the Archer Spawn in the labby, floor 1. Is it only for archers and waters or for other classes to be in that spawn. Like honestly it kinda annoys me seeing trojans and warriors, mostly, in the spawn like everyday. Would the people of Gemini agree that only archers and waters should be there because after all its named the Archer Spawn and maybe a bit of the waters? Or do you disagree that the Archer Spawn should be shared among other classes with archers and waters.

I'm not really that mad seeing trojans and warriors there but I just wanna see everyone's opinion on this. Please don't go whack on me for making this a big deal. Also I apologize for not making this thread as a poll thread kinda thing. I didn't know how to do it lol.

P.S: I know some of you know that I quit but I'm only on for breaks off of school and little vacation things. I would be happy to see some opinions and I thank you for your time in reading this and perhaps putting down a post :P
Peace Ezz..

PROUD NON DB BUYER!
|High^Flyer101 | [Archer] | : Lvl 124

No matter the time or day it will always be game time

Bishop Allen Cardinals [Relief Pitcher #12]

Last edited by kja1224; 12-29-2007 at 18:15.
kja1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2007, 18:16   #2
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Quote:
Originally Posted by kja1224 View Post
Alright I've been wondering why the Archer Spawn is called the Archer Spawn in the labby, floor 1. Is it only for archers and waters or for other classes to be in that spawn. Like honestly it kinda annoys me seeing trojans and warriors, mostly, in the spawn like everyday. Would the people of Gemini agree that only archers and waters should be there because after all its named the Archer Spawn and maybe a bit of the waters? Or do you disagree that the Archer Spawn should be shared among other classes not only for archers and waters.
It's only called that by everyone, but anyone can kill there... It's also good for tro/war thanks to cyclone/SM.

Just go to Lab 2 or better, thanks to the higher lvl'd mobs and better exp. There are plenty of maps out there to show you the better spots for each, but just as a fyi, there will probably be tros/war's there also...

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Arcturus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 05:02   #3
cleo
blah

cleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond repute
It's only called archer spawn cause it's a favourite spawn for archers.
Doesn't mean they should only be the ones to lvl there.
personally it's too common an area to me i like to lvl in places much more private so i wouldn't get pkd as much. im not made of vps/money you now well ok maybe i am made of vps but i hate to plvl

cleo: lvl 124 -110 archer

gemini:
taomistress: water-fire-fire lvl 130
-^_^-: trojan-archer lvl 131
: water-tro-tro 130-130-130

Whoever said cheaters never win certainly never played CO

live gamertag: cleo100
Team: Anti-Retard

CO DESTROYS BRAINCELLS SAVE YOURSELVES NOW AND QUIT!!!!
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 05:36   #4
lady_Elenor

lady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond reputelady_Elenor has a reputation beyond repute
If this was made into a archer only spawn it would only cause more problems mainly because the level u can go into level 1 lab is perfect for tros and warriors as bi is always full of archers 1 hitting birds causing ppl not to be able to level, and if im honest labby was always meant to be for tro and war, and archers and taos had the az as their own leveling area if they wanted better xp than their level monsters could give them.

Elenor : Level 122-122-126-132+ rb Trojan/Trojan/Warrior/Trojan
Lady_Elenor : Level 94 - active
Temptress : Level 29 - inactive
Lil_Warrior : Level 46 - inactive

Dragon-> Blizzard-> Gemini

" Whats the point in cheating on a already easy game "

To those friends that were left behind will always remember u sorry to leave u behind
lady_Elenor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 13:58   #5
DaRkTrO
SS Pro!

DaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond repute
You can't make up your own rules as to were other players can go... people are free to do what they want... as long as they are not breaking any rules

GoGo Pureblood Skills

DaRkTrO - Trojan>Trojan>Trojan - Lvl 130>130>129
Provinance - Trojan>Water - Lvl 130>125 (Future Archer)
Nelo - Fire>Fire>Fire - Lvl 130>131>131

Goals - 130>130>130 Pureblood Trojan!
s2 Tegan
<3 Drewbi, Levi, Anti-Mage, McStooge, Nelo, RipKillxD, Bloodpack008, WonLongDong, Bluestar, Iida, Jizzy, Highwind, Ketamine, squall-lionhrt, Android.18, ShinMasaLiu, Nyte, Ansley

Representing: Team Anti-Egpyt
DaRkTrO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 15:58   #6
YouzY
\nn/

YouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YouzY
The archer spawn should stay as archer spawn and if others go ks archers,theyre *******s
Old 12-30-2007, 16:06   #7
Sweeney

Sweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond reputeSweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouzY View Post
The archer spawn should stay as archer spawn and if others go ks archers,theyre *******s
This guys awesome.... Theres plenty of places for tro/war to go lvl in lab.

$Creole$ - Water>Fire - 92 - 144 Potency - Guild: Retribution

-------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
will war the confused club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
I LOVE SWEENEY'S C0CK IN MY LOOSE FLABBY ASS!!.
<--- "FO SHO"
Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: