Archer 3 8.82%
Fire 8 23.53%
Water 10 29.41%
Warrior 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2007, 15:08   #1
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

ReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud of
Trojan>Warrior>???

Can anyone give me some advice on what I should second reborn into? I was going to go to melee water but it's so hard to direct hit people that I'm not so sure anymore. When I level up I'll want to play in GW, if that makes a difference. Thanks for your time!

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Love all of you guys! Good luck in GW!
ReiAyanami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 15:11   #2
Kreig
PurpleKing

Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior > All
~Position~ DeputyLeader

Kreig 130 14 sock Warrior>Warrior>Warrior Hacked
Lytsu 130 9 sock Fire Tao Hacked

And moved on.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 15:17   #3
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

ReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud ofReiAyanami has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig View Post
Warrior > All
I knew you would say that!
I suck as a warrior though. LOL

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 17:01   #4
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
Nub SS >.<

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond repute
Depends on what you like to do.. I would say 3 safe bets are melee water, troj, or fire.

Personally I would go troj, cause I really don't like to pray for speedgun to work.

ECLiPSE ~ Troj>Archer>Archer
~*~Cyclone/Freezing Arrow Archer~*~

Namelešs ~ Warr>Warr>Troj ~ 130>131>12X

Liberty~

ECLiPSE ~ Pure Ninja>Ninja>Ninja 130>130>1xx ~ Botjailed for tging/event quests TQ FTW

EternitY ~ Noob Troj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
^ Has the coolest avatar on the forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Bonez View Post
ur avatar looks badass
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
yours is best though =o
Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
I really like your avatar. Classy and beautiful.

I'm Chinese... And what?

Lottery/Gambling Addict!!!
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 18:51   #5
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
troj>warr>archer...you would be so unique...and thast it lol.

troj war water. youd just be another damien, plus spears are gey. and if u wanna ss/fb, your potency just doesnt make you a good pvper.

troj war troj. only good if your playing on skillz. otherwise youd just be a weaker version of Unearth, not saying hes bad...just saying...at times...stig does the trick.

troj war war is actually not bad, but i find that they are a bit easy to kill...their armor and gear looks bada$$ though. but dont make one of these, cuz im making something similar.

troj war fire. this class owns hence the fact why Oliver is THE best fire on our server. cyclone. reflect. shield. = owned?
Old 12-24-2007, 21:14   #6
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

Thanks for the votes guys! Dance you bring up a good point I didn't really think about going to fire before. Looks like warrior is leading right now though

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 21:19   #7
Chinski
ņ_ó

Chinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
troj>warr>archer...you would be so unique...and thast it lol.

troj war water. youd just be another damien, plus spears are gey. and if u wanna ss/fb, your potency just doesnt make you a good pvper.

troj war troj. only good if your playing on skillz. otherwise youd just be a weaker version of Unearth, not saying hes bad...just saying...at times...stig does the trick.

troj war war is actually not bad, but i find that they are a bit easy to kill...their armor and gear looks bada$$ though. but dont make one of these, cuz im making something similar.

troj war fire. this class owns hence the fact why Oliver is THE best fire on our server. cyclone. reflect. shield. = owned?
He makes a good point, the tro>war>wat spear role is definitly filled by triton. But there are still openings for tro>war>wat's of a different persuasian

But like he said, it all depends on your playstyle. Instead of starting a char and then deciding where to end up 1/2 way through. You need to decide what you want to be end-game, and then work your way backwards. Its best to utilize the RB system to create the most effective end-game combination for your chosen class.

Get as many bells and whistles as you can

????? - Trojan 120 --> Archer 130
Chinski - Water 110 --> Fire 126 - Akatsµki
Osirīs The Virus - Trojan 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Water 130 - 300
Anubīs - Water 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Trojan 132 - FIGHT CLUB

I am the beginning...
...I am the end.
I am the Oracle.

- Oracle

Last edited by Chinski; 12-24-2007 at 23:04. Reason: sp
Chinski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 21:34   #8
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post
He makes a good point, the tro>war>wat spear role is definitly filled by triton. But there are still openings for tro>war>wat's of a different persuasian

But like he said, it all depends on your playstyle. Instead of starting a char and then deciding where to end up 1/2 way through. You need to decide what you want to be end-game, and then work your way backwards. Its best to utilize the RB system to create the most effective end-game combination for your chosen class.

Get as many bells as whistles as you can
Okay, so it went down like this :
I made a trojan first cause I wanted to pk people, and I did that pretty good! But after I went to jail a few times I realized the people there owned me cause I didnt have enough HP and some of them had reflect. So I was like okay, I'll rb to warrior then back to trojan to get reflect and a bunch of HP.
Then I went in GW and watched some battles (on the other server I play on) and saw melee waters that brought the pain, and I decided I wanted to do that. Now I have a really good spear and I can 1-hit most non second-rb's, but I see it's so hard to direct hit a moving target.
So that brings me here, where I'm stuck. I had a plan really!! Wishy washy I guess I dont know

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 21:38   #9
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

Oh yeah! And by the way I was in your guys' guild for a while and really liked it. I just left cause Vibe kept pking me, and I didnt want to be that girl that runs home crying for help.

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 21:53   #10
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
Nub SS >.<

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond repute
Okay for one thing melee taos aren't really that great for 1 on 1... they can be good if you know how to use them... Mainly melee taos are used for gw/group fights... In gw theres gonna be so much going on that you'll find it pretty easy to get in hits...

Trojs can pwn just as much as melee taos do... only trojs require a lot of more...

since your a warrior now try gw this week... use the spear on your warrior and test it out... you'll see what I mean about being able to get in hits... then imagine that you'll have around 1k mana and you can rev people... If you like that then go melee tao if not then think troj or firetao

ECLiPSE ~ Troj>Archer>Archer
~*~Cyclone/Freezing Arrow Archer~*~

Namelešs ~ Warr>Warr>Troj ~ 130>131>12X

Liberty~

ECLiPSE ~ Pure Ninja>Ninja>Ninja 130>130>1xx ~ Botjailed for tging/event quests TQ FTW

EternitY ~ Noob Troj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
^ Has the coolest avatar on the forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Bonez View Post
ur avatar looks badass
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
yours is best though =o
Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
I really like your avatar. Classy and beautiful.

I'm Chinese... And what?

Lottery/Gambling Addict!!!
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 22:05   #11
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLiPSE:NiX/SS View Post
Okay for one thing melee taos aren't really that great for 1 on 1... they can be good if you know how to use them... Mainly melee taos are used for gw/group fights... In gw theres gonna be so much going on that you'll find it pretty easy to get in hits...

Trojs can pwn just as much as melee taos do... only trojs require a lot of more...

since your a warrior now try gw this week... use the spear on your warrior and test it out... you'll see what I mean about being able to get in hits... then imagine that you'll have around 1k mana and you can rev people... If you like that then go melee tao if not then think troj or firetao
I don't think I'll be very helpful in GW right now, but i'll try it to see ty

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 22:30   #12
JayJayTao
RIP Chazz

JayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond repute
I say go archer, as you would have fly and cyclone/superman good for doing xp kill rankings, and i don't think many ppl have gone for this so you would be a rare char, i am not sure if you would be unique but at least rare.

VAMPIRES ARE THE DEVILS ANGELS

Anyone on IMVU that wants to add as friends let me know via here

CO UNINSTALLED AND DELETED!!!

S2 Chazz, You will always be remembered in my heart for ever, you died a hero babe, i love you forever
JayJayTao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2007, 22:56   #13
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiAyanami View Post
Okay, so it went down like this :
I made a trojan first cause I wanted to pk people, and I did that pretty good! But after I went to jail a few times I realized the people there owned me cause I didnt have enough HP and some of them had reflect. So I was like okay, I'll rb to warrior then back to trojan to get reflect and a bunch of HP.
Then I went in GW and watched some battles (on the other server I play on) and saw melee waters that brought the pain, and I decided I wanted to do that. Now I have a really good spear and I can 1-hit most non second-rb's, but I see it's so hard to direct hit a moving target.
So that brings me here, where I'm stuck. I had a plan really!! Wishy washy I guess I dont know
j0r mom told me j00 got hacked on Oracle and got rbed into a warrior by whoever hacked you o.o

trust me: dont listen to all these other pplz. listen to me and go fire. de others are noobs (I MEAN IT IN A JOKING WAY. DONT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY FFS<<<lewl stole that line from someone). you will thank me when you 130 your fire.
Old 12-24-2007, 23:05   #14
ReiAyanami
Unit 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
j0r mom told me j00 got hacked on Oracle and got rbed into a warrior by whoever hacked you o.o

trust me: dont listen to all these other pplz. listen to me and go fire. de others are noobs (I MEAN IT IN A JOKING WAY. DONT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY FFS<<<lewl stole that line from someone). you will thank me when you 130 your fire.
Yeah that stupid guy reborned me and took my super gem, but I wanted to reborn warrior anyways so it turned out okay that way! I just wish I could have gotten to 130 before that but oh well

Member of the 300
Trojan-Warrior-Water

Old 12-24-2007, 23:13   #15
Chinski
ņ_ó

Chinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiAyanami View Post
Oh yeah! And by the way I was in your guys' guild for a while and really liked it. I just left cause Vibe kept pking me, and I didnt want to be that girl that runs home crying for help.
Psshhhh. Not an issue. Most of us are just waiting for somebody to tell us an enemy is giving them trouble. I know i am

But i know what you mean

The best way for you to improve your game with your spear, is just practice. Even, go to BI and stir up a bunch of birds so they're walking around like idiots. And then just practice your jump/attack on them. Once you get good, try the pka, or jail, or gwa. Seems fruitless at times, but, as long as you're workin at it, you're indubidably making progress.

And hey, if you ever need a sparring partner...im a JailRat 4 Life (phrase JailRat registered copyrighted trademarked XD).

????? - Trojan 120 --> Archer 130
Chinski - Water 110 --> Fire 126 - Akatsµki
Osirīs The Virus - Trojan 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Water 130 - 300
Anubīs - Water 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Trojan 132 - FIGHT CLUB

I am the beginning...
...I am the end.
I am the Oracle.

- Oracle
Chinski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: