Old 12-20-2007, 14:35   #1
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
Please help me

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=448770

Thanks.

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2007, 21:25   #2
Michaud

Michaud is a jewel in the roughMichaud is a jewel in the roughMichaud is a jewel in the roughMichaud is a jewel in the rough
I personally see no point in this. Most noobs just click a server and join. They do not know what a dragon ball is for, how to make money, or anything of that matter. I know my decision when i chose my first server was "Dragons are cool, let me join this server."

Nothing like "Ok so this is my first time playing, I want a server with cheap dragon balls because I will need them, I don't want that many players because the more there are the worse the servers get because TQ sucks."

Michaud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2008, 11:58   #3
Shawno

Shawno is just really niceShawno is just really niceShawno is just really niceShawno is just really niceShawno is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaud View Post
I personally see no point in this. Most noobs just click a server and join. They do not know what a dragon ball is for, how to make money, or anything of that matter. I know my decision when i chose my first server was "Dragons are cool, let me join this server."

Nothing like "Ok so this is my first time playing, I want a server with cheap dragon balls because I will need them, I don't want that many players because the more there are the worse the servers get because TQ sucks."

2ndededed Tho its nice of you to try ^^. Might help people haveing trouble on their own servers to move.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: