Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 00:28   #1
.:MrNiceGuy:.
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Muhahahaha:d Funny

hi losers.... i see how many **** they talk about me and how many threads they open coz of me.. lol one thing losers ... while u guys do this i start to laugh how can one person keep u noobs busy like this??? guys im not your father k?
omg whatever lol i have alot of fun by killing your weak accounts.
and good luck maybe u guys will realize soon that im your godfather and u maggots cant do anything against meh lolx bb losers sleep well
Old 12-17-2007, 00:33   #2
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Lets make a deal, you can kill me, on ANY of my accounts when I get on in a fair fight or at least a fight where I'm not AFK. THEN you declare your superiority, how about that?

O.o My AP World History book says that Egyptians were once revered and smart due to the fact that it did create ONE of the first religions/societies in the world and created heiroglyphics AND defeated their long rival Mesopotamia and devised a way to stop the flooding of the Nile River. How come your neither?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:49   #3
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
Lets make a deal, you can kill me, on ANY of my accounts when I get on in a fair fight or at least a fight where I'm not AFK. THEN you declare your superiority, how about that?

O.o My AP World History book says that Egyptians were once revered and smart due to the fact that it did create ONE of the first religions/societies in the world and created heiroglyphics AND defeated their long rival Mesopotamia and devised a way to stop the flooding of the Nile River. How come your neither?
He's unfortunate.

It's not his fault he was born retarded.

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Old 12-17-2007, 02:08   #4
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzus View Post
He's unfortunate.

It's not his fault he was born retarded.
or maybe he was just one of those people who pushed those thousand ton blocks to make pyramids. nonetheless. when i get my PC back in a few weeks, hes gonna get it right up the ass
Old 12-17-2007, 02:27   #5
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
Hes egyptian? isnt he turkish or sumthing...btw he got kicked out of his guild eh? or maybe i were laggin and just didnt see it.
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:30   #6
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:MrNiceGuy:. View Post
hi losers.... i see how many **** they talk about me and how many threads they open coz of me.. lol one thing losers ... while u guys do this i start to laugh how can one person keep u noobs busy like this??? guys im not your father k?
and good luck maybe u guys will realize soon that im your godfather and u maggots cant do anything against meh lolx bb losers sleep well
dont have anything against the lemmings, without them you wont have fun.
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Old 12-17-2007, 03:39   #7
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your so stupid you went to an antique store and said what's new.
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
Old 12-17-2007, 04:00   #8
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Damien~ View Post
that made me laugh. hate u anyway...

Old 12-17-2007, 06:41   #9
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
or maybe he was just one of those people who pushed those thousand ton blocks to make pyramids. nonetheless. when i get my PC back in a few weeks, hes gonna get it right up the ass
if u really know anything about the egyptian story then u Should know that they forced the slaves/jews those thousand ton blocks up there hahaha so kiddo i guess im not slave or jewish
Old 12-17-2007, 06:45   #10
im ur DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Damien~ View Post
blabla???blabla bla bla!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 06:52   #11
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:
blabla???blabla bla bla!!!
haha is there any english word for such a foolishness. i doubt it. im sure u r the biggest dumb-ass in the world, lol. u talkin **** over and over and if ur tiny brain is out of ****, u just write "blabla", lmao!

Old 12-17-2007, 07:03   #12
im ur DAD

[quote=Slanesh;7036554]haha is there any english word for such a foolishness. i doubt it. im sure u r the biggest dumb-ass in the world, lol. u talkin **** over and over and if ur tiny brain is out of ****, u just write "blabla", lmao![/

nah ure wrong..... i just wanted to make a quote that even u understand and btw .. who invite here to this thread? how about to move out here with ur **** avatar and useless ugly account?
Old 12-17-2007, 07:07   #13
im ur DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerva View Post
dont have anything against the lemmings, without them you wont have fun.
hahaha yea true without them i dun have fun i thread them like toys and if im bored of them i just throw those losers away lol urm dont u think that some ppl take this game a way tooooooooo serious?? its a game why all get pissed about me coz i pwn????????
Old 12-17-2007, 07:12   #14
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:
nah ure wrong..... i just wanted to make a quote that even u understand and btw .. who invite here to this thread? how about to move out here with ur **** avatar and useless ugly account?
u talkin as if u made ur avatar urself. i can put a rl pic of me in it if u like
btw seems u r even too dumb to quote...

Quote:
hahaha yea true without them i dun have fun i thread them like toys and if im bored of them i just throw those losers away lol urm dont u think that some ppl take this game a way tooooooooo serious?? its a game why all get pissed about me coz i pwn????????
who exactly do u pwn with ur archer? u didnt kill any of my chars so far, not even once. maybe afk or sumthing but not while i were on pc. most time i see u, u r just a ghost

Old 12-17-2007, 07:26   #15
im ur DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
u talkin as if u made ur avatar urself. i can put a rl pic of me in it if u like
btw seems u r even too dumb to quote...

who exactly do u pwn with ur archer? u didnt kill any of my chars so far, not even once. maybe afk or sumthing but not while i were on pc. most time i see u, u r just a ghost
why u try to hide it that i raped ur ass many times ???? is it soo hard for u to admit it or r u just a liar? or ure one of those kiddos that dont realize what happens arround them?? urm dude ure boring anyway ur quotes aint funny,interesting,or got any sense so bb im really bored with u
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: