Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 17:03   #1
anath
hedonist

anath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to anath
Why I think Journey's GL should be permanently KOSed.

First of all, this is the real Anath NOT the person playing her in game.
I have yet again been reminded of why I quit this game.
I'm staying at Boblow and his Dethlock's home for the holidays so often hear news of what is happening in CO through Dethlock and EvilKitty.

I personally think Journey should be kosed (especially the GL) if last night (and the last couple weeks) is an example of what kind of guild it has turned out to be.

Last night my friend was lagging really bad and attacked what she thought was her real life boyfriend, but it turned out to be some lame ass 130 archer from Journey that didn't run away when attacked or attack back so was killed.
When it was explained that it was an accident her boyfriend was kicked from the guild (which personally I am glad about, Journey sucks without Elenor in charge to keep it line).

What I don't understand is this:
How the hell does a noob kill a lvl 130 archer? Hasn't the dumbass ever heard of hopping away or attacking back?
Why was the other person kicked from their 'precious' guild when all he did was try to explain that it was a lag accident?
Why are they kos over an accident even after they tried to explain the situation AND appologized when it happened?

...and let's not forget what happened a week or two ago:
When a member of Journey pked EvilKitty's char for no reason and she told the leaders of Journey about it, she was told he was in a bad mood. Thought the rule was to kick pkers, but apparently it is kicked unless you are a high lvl rb...so looks like there are a bunch of double standards within that guild.

IF I ever play again, I will be sure to KOS all of them and of course I give permission to anyone using Anath to do the same (if they wish) UNTIL the double standards and unfairness ends.
Old 12-14-2007, 18:47   #2
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Exclamation

Before I get started, I am in Journey S.O.D., so think what you will...

Elenor was never in charge of Journey. She was in charge of Crimson~Dragon, which is more or less a defunct guild now. She ended up kicking Nyteshade (aka GL of Journey's main char for a while) for unrelated bs...

Also, the person playing the GL isnt always the same person, it's a husband/wife issue, so sometimes things get messed up due to this. This includes the perceived double standard, which may be simply because of the GL player issue.

Now onto the meat of this reply. I need details, who the archer was, where, when... etc.

I can try to help the situation, since I do know the GL fairly well, and might be able to get something resolved, plus, some of us in Journey like this game and would just like to level up and worry about the random pk'er later (in force).

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Old 12-14-2007, 19:22   #3
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
I'm staying at Boblow and his Dethlock's home for the holidays so often hear news of what is happening in CO through Dethlock and EvilKitty.

I personally think Journey should be kosed (especially the GL) if last night (and the last couple weeks) is an example of what kind of guild it has turned out to be.

Last night my friend was lagging really bad and attacked what she thought was her real life boyfriend, but it turned out to be some lame ass 130 archer from Journey that didn't run away when attacked or attack back so was killed.
When it was explained that it was an accident her boyfriend was kicked from the guild (which personally I am glad about, Journey sucks without Elenor in charge to keep it line).

How the hell does a noob kill a lvl 130 archer? Hasn't the dumbass ever heard of hopping away or attacking back?
Why was the other person kicked from their 'precious' guild when all he did was try to explain that it was a lag accident?
Why are they kos over an accident even after they tried to explain the situation AND appologized when it happened?

When a member of Journey pked EvilKitty's char for no reason and she told the leaders of Journey about it, she was told he was in a bad mood. Thought the rule was to kick pkers, but apparently it is kicked unless you are a high lvl rb...so looks like there are a bunch of double standards within that guild.

IF I ever play again, I will be sure to KOS all of them and of course I give permission to anyone using Anath to do the same (if they wish) UNTIL the double standards and unfairness ends.
This thred is lame. To answer ur question, the lvl 130 your char killed died and couldnt run away cuz she was in fishy. Why not talk in game? This issue sounds kinda minor. I dont mean to offend, but damn, lol

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
Old 12-14-2007, 20:30   #4
DuridX

DuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

She killed her in fishie mode
made no attempt to resummon - did not even try to move away, and took approx 10 hits to kill her in fishy mode

She sure wasn't lagging a few seconds later when I went in. She went in and out of portal and around the cave very easily.
From what I understand - no hit was made either on deth prior to this , then when nyte went into fishy mode was hit with the guard not once but many times and she did not even slowly move away to drag the guard off. Could have logged too to top it.

Last edited by DuridX; 12-14-2007 at 20:33.
Old 12-14-2007, 20:37   #5
NyteShade

NyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to NyteShade Send a message via Yahoo to NyteShade
First off i couldnt hop away i was in fishy 2nd of all she hit me and her silvergaurd killed me in Fishy. Why didnt she recast her darn gaurd or jump away from the me or even go through the portal to get away from me she sat there and let he gaurd kill me and was even bragging about it that she killed a lvl 130 archer well DUH of course she did i was in fishy and couldnt get away and she never once told me she was sorry till she found out she was kos by ME not JOURNEY and i have yet to even touch her so maybe you should get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth about something you know nothing about. As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey. So maybe once you get your facts straight you couldnt open your eyes alittle and see that little miss EvilKitty is a lier. If she would have attacked me when i wasnt in fishy i would have killed her or just hopped away laughing. But kinda lame when you dont have the whole truth only what she wants people to beleive. Concidering that a gold gaurd only does 14 to me when not in fishy a silver wouldnt even tickle so it would have taken all day to kill me. So she never once was playing around with her hubby until i went into fishy and she attacked me and she was standing right next to the portal. She never offered to sit down and recast gaurd never once hopped away or even said sorry till today when she thought she was kos. Whats up with everyone doing her talking for her. She only came to me tonight cause she thought she was kos with Journey no shes not KOS with My guild. Just with me. So everyone needs to get their facts straight as to what happened.And as for Dethlock gettingkicked from Journey it was cause he wouldnt shut up about it being an accident and it wasnt an accident. And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild. And as for Anath or whoever you are why dont you get both sides before judging anything and get all the facts straight before saying anything. There was others there that seen this happen. So yeah get your facts straight. Im on dial up and i can understand the lagging part but someone doesnt lag that long without dcing. I tried to get away but the gaurd followed and fishy has no defense so yeah i died quickly. So yeah this is a lame post and if you have anything to say about this to me of if you want to kos me come do it its just a game get over it. And as for little miss EvilKitty she made her bed now she can lay in it. People keep pushing me and im not gonna stop killing her( and i have yet to even touch her) but people dont seem to see my side of it only listening to her whining cause she cant be that stupid as to think anyone would beleive her story. Apperantly she didnt tell you the part where i was in fishy. Cause thats seemed to have slipped her mind convenant huh?

Proud Leader of ~Journey~
Old 12-14-2007, 21:43   #6
~Lord_Soth~

~Lord_Soth~ is on a distinguished road

She never tried to explain anything, SHE NEVER appologized, SHE NEVER SAID SH*T, and then I get that She is in her f/l BRAGGING that she PKed a 130 Archer. LOL hope she enjoys her KOS :P would HATE to be her about now.

DRAGON - BLIZZARD - GEMINI

Lord_Soth : Warrior-Warrior-Tro 123-125-6X
spouse : MUMMAJUGS
ex-hubby to : AngelsTouch, NyteShade, Elenor & Karin

BM ~Journey~ : S.O.D. ( Soldiers of Destruction )

Edge-Crusher: Water-Tro-Archer 110-122-1XX
spouse : Elenor
ex hubby to : MUMMAJUGS

DeAnna : Water-Water 110-103 (seller)
Old 12-14-2007, 21:49   #7
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zero18
Sorry, I'll be backing up Journey on this one. Again.

[Whisper]TrojSlayer speaks to Sumo: cheater[17:3]
[Talk]sorina speaks to :ZEUS:: god dam with that aimbot[18:0]
[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Talk]Russo speaks to Sumo: << aimpoter[18:59]
[Talk].MysT. speaks to Sumo: botter[20:0]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
[Talk]kittie speaks to All : nice aimbot[3:12]
Old 12-14-2007, 22:35   #8
TriSinDetta

TriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You can try, but I come to help the GL. However am not on as much, maybe when I am 130 again
Old 12-14-2007, 22:51   #9
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by space View Post
This thred is lame. To answer ur question, the lvl 130 your char killed died and couldnt run away cuz she was in fishy. Why not talk in game? This issue sounds kinda minor. I dont mean to offend, but damn, lol
Mega lame, this is just some journey drama.
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
Old 12-14-2007, 23:13   #10
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteShade View Post
As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey.... And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild.
Sorry, thought you got kicked... I was quite the nooblet at the time, so I got that impression from what I saw/heard... I thought it was over something involving GoldMoon or someone...

Also, didn't know it had been you, but I was trying to find out the facts first...

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Old 12-14-2007, 23:33   #11
DuridX

DuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond reputeDuridX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Damien~ View Post
Mega lame, this is just some journey drama.
Journey drama?? hardly == evil kitty is not in Journey and is the beginning and end of the "drama".
Old 12-15-2007, 00:14   #12
Dethklok
Lost Soul

Dethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond reputeDethklok has a reputation beyond repute
One thing you guys like to twist things up she try to tell you sorry but you would not hear her you would log out and you did see her in pc say anything to her last night and when you told me you where done talking about i did not say anything more about it and you kick me she have not told anyone that she pk you for the hell of it she did not mean to pk you and you call her a lying the whole time she was tell you sorry and she had you rev you in the cave not let you go back to town then came back to the and kill her and if you want people to know both side of the story then tell the true do not lye about something you have said

[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to LonneWolf: she just wanted to say she PKed a 130[23:47]

[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : ok am on[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she did not mean to hit at all[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: OK WTF IS UR GOD DAMN ****IN PROBLEM ****[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: BS[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE WAS BESIDFE THE ****IN PORTAL[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : hey it deth[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE COULDA LEFT[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Oh sry[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: thought u was her sry bro[23:54]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she try to get out and it would not let her out[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never jumped[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never moved[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: how she try[23:54]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: she could also log[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she coulda recast[23:55]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had just recast him just beforethat[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: whe i kiled her[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i did it with my gaurd[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i logged [23:55]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she had enough time to sit and recast b4 it killedme[23:56]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and came back [23:56]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: her guard hit me 10 times b4 killing me[23:56]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i guess she did not think about [23:57]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she is a noob will bad with something on here[23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she also coulda jumped outta the portal [23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never made a move[23:58]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : it would not let her sometime have some bad lag at times[23:59]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: lag does not stop u from logging out[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: or jumping away [0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she moved ok when she saw me[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she went in and out of portal too[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she jumped on what she thought was safe spot too [0:1]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i know that but she did not think of log out at all[0:1]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: so the pk button was accident too?[0:2]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had it on team pk mode[0:2]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: so she was after my team also ?[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : no[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: that was the only ones there besides yall[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Angel..... Journey S.O.D.[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i went in ther and cast my guard[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she was on my team[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: DravenDrako[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: to hit her i had to be very deliberate[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: on team[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i put lightning on [0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and hit hier[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: *her[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MAD ED [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: JOURNEY SOD[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: as she was on what she thought waas a safe spot[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MY ****IN N00B[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: ON TEAM [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: NO ONE ELSE WAS ****IN THERER[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and why is she not speaking herself?[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: convo OVER bye bye[0:5]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : fine[0:5]
[Guild]SYSTEM speaks to All : StarFall did not abide by the rules of the guild and was driven out of the guild.[0:6]

Dethklok lvl 111 water gl of We_Kill_4_Fun my wife is evilkitty
StarFall lvl 81 acher in 300
Old 12-15-2007, 00:43   #13
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
HI
Quote:
First off i couldnt hop away i was in fishy 2nd of all she hit me and her silvergaurd killed me in Fishy. Why didnt she recast her darn gaurd or jump away from the me or even go through the portal to get away from me she sat there and let he gaurd kill me and was even bragging about it that she killed a lvl 130 archer well DUH of course she did i was in fishy and couldnt get away and she never once told me she was sorry till she found out she was kos by ME not JOURNEY and i have yet to even touch her so maybe you should get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth about something you know nothing about. As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey. So maybe once you get your facts straight you couldnt open your eyes alittle and see that little miss EvilKitty is a lier. If she would have attacked me when i wasnt in fishy i would have killed her or just hopped away laughing. But kinda lame when you dont have the whole truth only what she wants people to beleive. Concidering that a gold gaurd only does 14 to me when not in fishy a silver wouldnt even tickle so it would have taken all day to kill me. So she never once was playing around with her hubby until i went into fishy and she attacked me and she was standing right next to the portal. She never offered to sit down and recast gaurd never once hopped away or even said sorry till today when she thought she was kos. Whats up with everyone doing her talking for her. She only came to me tonight cause she thought she was kos with Journey no shes not KOS with My guild. Just with me. So everyone needs to get their facts straight as to what happened.And as for Dethlock gettingkicked from Journey it was cause he wouldnt shut up about it being an accident and it wasnt an accident. And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild. And as for Anath or whoever you are why dont you get both sides before judging anything and get all the facts straight before saying anything. There was others there that seen this happen. So yeah get your facts straight. Im on dial up and i can understand the lagging part but someone doesnt lag that long without dcing. I tried to get away but the gaurd followed and fishy has no defense so yeah i died quickly. So yeah this is a lame post and if you have anything to say about this to me of if you want to kos me come do it its just a game get over it. And as for little miss EvilKitty she made her bed now she can lay in it. People keep pushing me and im not gonna stop killing her( and i have yet to even touch her) but people dont seem to see my side of it only listening to her whining cause she cant be that stupid as to think anyone would beleive her story. Apperantly she didnt tell you the part where i was in fishy. Cause thats seemed to have slipped her mind convenant huh?

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Old 12-15-2007, 00:44   #14
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
Quote:
HI

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Old 12-15-2007, 00:50   #15
~Lord_Soth~

~Lord_Soth~ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklok View Post
One thing you guys like to twist things up she try to tell you sorry but you would not hear her you would log out and you did see her in pc say anything to her last night and when you told me you where done talking about i did not say anything more about it and you kick me she have not told anyone that she pk you for the hell of it she did not mean to pk you and you call her a lying the whole time she was tell you sorry and she had you rev you in the cave not let you go back to town then came back to the and kill her and if you want people to know both side of the story then tell the true do not lye about something you have said

[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to LonneWolf: she just wanted to say she PKed a 130[23:47]

[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : ok am on[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she did not mean to hit at all[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: OK WTF IS UR GOD DAMN ****IN PROBLEM ****[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: BS[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE WAS BESIDFE THE ****IN PORTAL[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : hey it deth[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE COULDA LEFT[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Oh sry[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: thought u was her sry bro[23:54]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she try to get out and it would not let her out[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never jumped[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never moved[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: how she try[23:54]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: she could also log[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she coulda recast[23:55]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had just recast him just beforethat[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: whe i kiled her[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i did it with my gaurd[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i logged [23:55]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she had enough time to sit and recast b4 it killedme[23:56]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and came back [23:56]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: her guard hit me 10 times b4 killing me[23:56]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i guess she did not think about [23:57]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she is a noob will bad with something on here[23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she also coulda jumped outta the portal [23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never made a move[23:58]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : it would not let her sometime have some bad lag at times[23:59]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: lag does not stop u from logging out[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: or jumping away [0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she moved ok when she saw me[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she went in and out of portal too[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she jumped on what she thought was safe spot too [0:1]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i know that but she did not think of log out at all[0:1]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: so the pk button was accident too?[0:2]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had it on team pk mode[0:2]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: so she was after my team also ?[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : no[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: that was the only ones there besides yall[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Angel..... Journey S.O.D.[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i went in ther and cast my guard[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she was on my team[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: DravenDrako[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: to hit her i had to be very deliberate[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: on team[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i put lightning on [0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and hit hier[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: *her[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MAD ED [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: JOURNEY SOD[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: as she was on what she thought waas a safe spot[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MY ****IN N00B[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: ON TEAM [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: NO ONE ELSE WAS ****IN THERER[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and why is she not speaking herself?[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: convo OVER bye bye[0:5]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : fine[0:5]
[Guild]SYSTEM speaks to All : StarFall did not abide by the rules of the guild and was driven out of the guild.[0:6]

Dethklok lvl 111 water gl of We_Kill_4_Fun my wife is evilkitty
StarFall lvl 81 acher in 300
First off this is NyteShade just using Tonys log in.
How did anyone twist anything she pked me and it wasnt an accident period. Any in their right mind would have recast the gaurd or at least logged off or jumped away if you couldnt get through the portal i know about the portal there sometimes it glitched and you cant get through. The fact of the matter is she could have logged off or jumped away lagging has nothing to do with logging off. My fishy is lvl 7 and im lvl 130 as soon as she hit me she could have logged off but instead she was stayed there and let the gaurd keep hitting me. And not one time have i killed her and not one time since last night has she been killed by an Journey members. But see the whole story wasnt told to Anath in the beginning about me being in fishy and her killing me. Everyone is speaking for her but she hasnt spoke for herself but one time and im sorry i was cooking Dinner for my family and went afk. She offered me and Exp ball to make up the 1pct I lost. I dont want the exp ball. Shes lying and everyone is beleiving her and feeling sorry for her. She was bragging about how many hits it took to kill me and she even bragged that she killed a lvl 130 not mentioning that it was a lvl 130 in fishy. Unless you are sitting over her shoulder the whole time shes playing then you dont know what shes saying. Shes tellling everyone shes kos by Journey thats not true. And i havnt touched her.
And if most know me in the game if iwould have kosed her by Journey we would have went looking. But its really sad that everyone has to speak for her she cant speak for herself. And as for me logging off after i got pked i was pissed off and i loggedon my tro and was in gc immeditly after that. its not hard to ask someone for my name to talk to me. So if you guys want to kos Journey over this then so be it i guess we will just have to do what we always do and deal with it as best we can. I just know shes lying and theres nothing that has been twisted around and there was no lies told except on her part. Shes the one bragging to everyone that she killed a lvl 130 and not speaking the truth about it just read Anaths post and you will see that NO WHERE in that post does it say i was in fishy and that she even asked how can she pk me if i was lvl 130 and why didnt i jump away. Being in fishy your slow and you cant move to get away. this will be my last post about this crap im tired of the drama and the lies.
Damein this isnt Journey drama i didnt start this thread and i didnt start the garbage.

DRAGON - BLIZZARD - GEMINI

Lord_Soth : Warrior-Warrior-Tro 123-125-6X
spouse : MUMMAJUGS
ex-hubby to : AngelsTouch, NyteShade, Elenor & Karin

BM ~Journey~ : S.O.D. ( Soldiers of Destruction )

Edge-Crusher: Water-Tro-Archer 110-122-1XX
spouse : Elenor
ex hubby to : MUMMAJUGS

DeAnna : Water-Water 110-103 (seller)
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: