Old 12-13-2007, 10:31   #1
BlooD-BoY
Banned

Location: In A Room With My PC, a bed, my guitar...and a bottle of water....
BlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BlooD-BoY
i have a question

well i was thinking about buying 2 bulk packs on the day i'm back to the game for good...(plz no calling me db buyer ) so now here's the question........wat is the PCT of getting a 2nd sock with ToughDrill (kinda stupid question but i need to know)
BlooD-BoY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2007, 10:51   #2
.AaroN.

.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future.AaroN. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
well i was thinking about buying 2 bulk packs on the day i'm back to the game for good...(plz no calling me db buyer ) so now here's the question........wat is the PCT of getting a 2nd sock with ToughDrill (kinda stupid question but i need to know)
Erm quite frequent i think, but if sumhow u fail 7 times u have 100 pcnt chance of 2 socin....
.AaroN. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2007, 14:45   #3
BlooD-BoY
Banned

BlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond reputeBlooD-BoY has a reputation beyond repute
well thx man. lolz it would be cool if i get my whole set (necky,ring,ears,boots,armor) 1st and 2nd socked + all SDGs with 2 bulk packs ^_^ (yeah it will be enough i already calculated that i mean if the 2nd sock wont fail ^_^)
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17   #4
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
At least i can tell u that u wont get full 2soc with "only" buying 2 bulks...db buyer!

Edit: Db buyers who arent Allies or in my guild, get pushed into my list in signature!
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Slanesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 02:26   #5
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
At least i can tell u that u wont get full 2soc with "only" buying 2 bulks...db buyer!

Edit: Db buyers who arent Allies or in my guild, get pushed into my list in signature!
Add me too.

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Jizzus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 02:46   #6
BlooD-BoY
Banned

gah u guys sucks now i'm thinking again...if to join back to the game or not -.-" and btw slanesh if i have a full super 2sock SDG tro i would own ur ass XDD gah but u still sucks....before i quit i was ur best friend remember?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:24   #7
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzus View Post
Add me too.
i would but im at 500 characters now and cant add anything. need to make my signature shorter but im at work so i got not enough time

Quote:
gah u guys sucks now i'm thinking again...if to join back to the game or not -.-" and btw slanesh if i have a full super 2sock SDG tro i would own ur ass XDD gah but u still sucks....before i quit i was ur best friend remember?
but u wont have a full dual soc tro so ill still own ur fat ass...maybe not atm cuz im a noob warrior lol... r u on my fl? i mean i didnt delete u but cant remember. i only kept in mind that i wont pk u if i see u flashin lolz!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:19   #8
BlooD-BoY
Banned

not sure if u ever added me to fl, and y do u hate me? plox i'm a good guy plix no hate me

Last edited by BlooD-BoY; 12-14-2007 at 05:24.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:28   #9
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:
not sure if u ever added me to fl, and y do u hate me? plox i'm a good guy plix no hate me
shht, u r hated now!

Old 12-14-2007, 06:02   #10
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post

and? do you want conquer the world now cause you hate so many?^^
+ of that he is stubborn anyways to buying *2 bulk packs* from his xmas money :P
dont sort the ppls out while you are stubborn too
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 06:29   #11
BlooD-BoY
Banned

gah....xmas money i dun even get any XD i worked for about 4 months now...and i have alot of money and i dun have nothing to do with em....so.....i'll waste a lil bit of them to buy 2 bulks... and y am i hated now? cuz i buy dbs? XD
Old 12-14-2007, 09:36   #12
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerva View Post
and? do you want conquer the world now cause you hate so many?^^
+ of that he is stubborn anyways to buying *2 bulk packs* from his xmas money :P
dont sort the ppls out while you are stubborn too
u callin others stubborn while u r a pighead too

Quote:
gah....xmas money i dun even get any XD i worked for about 4 months now...and i have alot of money and i dun have nothing to do with em....so.....i'll waste a lil bit of them to buy 2 bulks... and y am i hated now? cuz i buy dbs? XD
yes!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:02   #13
BlooD-BoY
Banned

so i'll give u 2 mets will it help?? ^_^
Old 12-14-2007, 15:08   #14
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
ew blood comin back..thats a shame...well for my 2 cents....buy -5 gear in market then socket it...no point to socket crap k?

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 02:51   #15
BlooD-BoY
Banned

gah quick u so missed me XD alot of ppl did ^_^ but no worries if u dun want me to come back i wont...just say so...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: