Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 17:36   #1
.:MrNiceGuy:.
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
DarT wannabe GM say he make me DC got screenshot

Hi all, damien,DarT. says hes GM or something.. i had a fight with ES While he defend ES at the forum he Kill all allies at GA just because i owned him by telling the truth about the childish crap he does I got a screenshot when he sayd that he made me dc while i was ghost .. im tryin to upload not sure if it works P.S DarT Get a real live and dont do **** and just dont think u can do what u want because "ure a GM like u say" just because u cannot handle ur emotions so u do it with all people u have problem with u make them D7c and Kill them at GA even if they are allies??? omg u Sold Whole karma rule,Vibe ,Emperrors and all other players ure really sad im sure many many people wont like how u behave we got the prove all revived me instead of listening to u CAUSE URE JUST WRONG
TO ALL ES;PMS;KILL OR DIE ECT: DONT BE ENEMY OR U GET BANNED AND DCED OF DAMIEN HAHAHAHAHA If u want to get the screenshot Whisper me on .:MrNiceGuy:. i will give it to evryone of you who wants it im sorry i dunno how to upload the pic just whisp me as i sayd..
Old 12-07-2007, 18:06   #2
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:MrNiceGuy:. View Post
Hi all, damien,DarT. says hes GM or something.. i had a fight with ES While he defend ES at the forum he Kill all allies at GA just because i owned him by telling the truth about the childish crap he does I got a screenshot when he sayd that he made me dc while i was ghost .. im tryin to upload not sure if it works P.S DarT Get a real live and dont do **** and just dont think u can do what u want because "ure a GM like u say" just because u cannot handle ur emotions so u do it with all people u have problem with u make them D7c and Kill them at GA even if they are allies??? omg u Sold Whole karma rule,Vibe ,Emperrors and all other players ure really sad im sure many many people wont like how u behave we got the prove all revived me instead of listening to u CAUSE URE JUST WRONG
TO ALL ES;PMS;KILL OR DIE ECT: DONT BE ENEMY OR U GET BANNED AND DCED OF DAMIEN HAHAHAHAHA If u want to get the screenshot Whisper me on .:MrNiceGuy:. i will give it to evryone of you who wants it im sorry i dunno how to upload the pic just whisp me as i sayd..
I said i'm a GM? Never said anything like that, get your **** straight, i said i was something.

And yeah you got pwnd, guess what, u got no revive at all after people heard it was me on dart again

Oh and it's Deimos, not Damien, you litlle tard.

Last edited by deim~v.5; 12-07-2007 at 19:25.
Old 12-07-2007, 18:11   #3
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by deim~v.5 View Post
I said i'm a GM? Never said anything like that, get your facts straight, i said i was something.

And yeah you got pwnd, guess what, u got no revive at all after people heard it was me on dart again

Oh and it's Deimos, not Damien, you litlle tard.
u forgot that i got screenshots dude and i can prove it
WHOLE VIBE KARMA RULE
AND ALL SAW IT hahahaha dude u got OWNED MAN LOL and btw ur rasistic comments against "shemales" and so i also made screenshot i got enaugh of ur dirty brodcast evryday soon we all say bb to u and u BUY ur "friends" sorry man friendhip is more thna this u try to make u popular coz ure so lonley in ur live dart u get pwnd dude...1 word of ME own a whole Book u write

Last edited by .:MrNiceGuy:.; 12-07-2007 at 18:15.
Old 12-07-2007, 18:20   #4
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u forgot that i got screenshots dude and i can prove it
WHOLE VIBE KARMA RULE
AND ALL SAW IT hahahaha dude u got OWNED MAN LOL and btw ur rasistic comments against "shemales" and so i also made screenshot i got enaugh of ur dirty brodcast evryday soon we all say bb to u and u BUY ur "friends" sorry man friendhip is more thna this u try to make u popular coz ure so lonley in ur live dart u get pwnd dude...1 word of ME own a whole Book u write
Everyone on my friendslist, has been there for years, i do not add new people to it, i do not remove them if they switch sides.

You got screenshots of me saying I AM, nothing more then that. No proof, no nothing.

And the people using female chars while being a different gender, ask for it themselves, there's nothing racist about that, i never said anything bad about shemales or whatsoever.

You want to try and own me? Try, go ahead and try, i can garantuee you, you won't succeed
Old 12-07-2007, 18:21   #5
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
to marc the hacker,

dont wanna say nice things to you, but just ignore those who cannot at least ATTEMPT to speak english
Old 12-07-2007, 18:21   #6
deim~v.5
Banned

Btw, you got screenshots of what again? Where are they? Can't post them? It's easy as ****? What's the matter? Still gotta edit them?
Old 12-07-2007, 18:22   #7
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
to marc the hacker,

dont wanna say nice things to you, but just ignore those who cannot at least ATTEMPT to speak english
Jon i agree on that one, but for the so maniest time, i really didn't hack you dude.
Old 12-07-2007, 18:26   #8
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zero18
I lol'ed at thread.

[Whisper]TrojSlayer speaks to Sumo: cheater[17:3]
[Talk]sorina speaks to :ZEUS:: god dam with that aimbot[18:0]
[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Talk]Russo speaks to Sumo: << aimpoter[18:59]
[Talk].MysT. speaks to Sumo: botter[20:0]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
[Talk]kittie speaks to All : nice aimbot[3:12]
Old 12-07-2007, 18:35   #9
im ur DAD

Quote:
Jon i agree on that one, but for the so maniest time, i really didn't hack you dude.
man we just have enaugh of u litle boy u make brodcast against other people and make rasistic comments leave evryone alone with your dirty **** we dont need ht tix and as u sayd im "noob" so i cant upload the pic but it dont matter i have a nice email adress where i can send it to and all ppl that wanna see it .. just whisper i send per email
Old 12-07-2007, 18:48   #10
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
man we just have enaugh of u litle boy u make brodcast against other people and make rasistic comments leave evryone alone with your dirty **** we dont need ht tix and as u sayd im "noob" so i cant upload the pic but it dont matter i have a nice email adress where i can send it to and all ppl that wanna see it .. just whisper i send per email
Bla bla bla, you said i can't play the game?

All i've been doing is play the game, i pkd you, pking is the main goal and purpose of this game. Did i go to forum and flame? No i did not, did i dc you? No your client did rofl, was that caused by me? I'm proud to admit that one, so yeah i did.

I make racistic comments? Dude, you want me to? Cause i'd love to really, i dont because well, i try to be nice, but really, here's what my people say when it comes to this "Blut und Ehre".

And my broadcasts are there to help people and even you yourself kept begging me to go on and give you stuff rofl, get a life kiddo
Old 12-07-2007, 18:56   #11
im ur DAD

Quote:
Bla bla bla, you said i can't play the game?

All i've been doing is play the game, i pkd you, pking is the main goal and purpose of this game. Did i go to forum and flame? No i did not, did i dc you? No your client did rofl, was that caused by me? I'm proud to admit that one, so yeah i did.

I make racistic comments? Dude, you want me to? Cause i'd love to really, i dont because well, i try to be nice, but really, here's what my people say when it comes to this "Blut und Ehre".

And my broadcasts are there to help people and even you yourself kept begging me to go on and give you stuff rofl, get a life kiddo
i need to tell u something.. but dont break out into tears please u sold all guildies and allies becauseall were against u and they keep reviving me ure just a loser that didnt get what it wants this time and please stop ur disgusting brodcasts u buy the attention of all players ure a bug like a patch that noone needs LOL and i wont trashtalk about others for 27 cps maybe u can Buy some "friends" but if someone got better stuff than u then ure just OUT and all forget u like i say dont spend that much tine into this game .. live with ppl irl and learn how to behave u childman tsk tsk tsk ure shame lol i saw alot of kids in my live but ure the top of all hahahaha well im just sooooo sorry for you and all on this server should pray tonight for u to become a better person
Old 12-07-2007, 18:58   #12
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
i need to tell u something.. but dont break out into tears please u sold all guildies and allies becauseall were against u and they keep reviving me ure just a loser that didnt get what it wants this time and please stop ur disgusting brodcasts u buy the attention of all players ure a bug like a patch that noone needs LOL and i wont trashtalk about others for 27 cps maybe u can Buy some "friends" but if someone got better stuff than u then ure just OUT and all forget u like i say dont spend that much tine into this game .. live with ppl irl and learn how to behave u childman tsk tsk tsk ure shame lol i saw alot of kids in my live but ure the top of all hahahaha well im just sooooo sorry for you and all on this server should pray tonight for u to become a better person
All i can do is laugh at you, you're such a fool
Old 12-07-2007, 19:02   #13
im ur DAD

Quote:
i bet u hacked and stole bte my friend i will leave now because.... I GOT REAL LIVE AND U DONT NANA ANANAN I GOT SOMETHING U DONT HAVE NANANANA AND U WILL NEVER HAVE LALALAL NANA NANANA BB go be angry at ur pc while im having fun with some FRIENDS ( i know u dont have any .. im so sorry for u)
lol but u can still try to buy some friends with 27 cps and dirty disgusting Brodcast u do im sure u got sick personality u have bad feelings irl and need to let it out here but W/E dude god bless u may u will be something better than now ...
Old 12-07-2007, 19:05   #14
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
i bet u hacked and stole bte my friend i will leave now because.... I GOT REAL LIVE AND U DONT NANA ANANAN I GOT SOMETHING U DONT HAVE NANANANA AND U WILL NEVER HAVE LALALAL NANA NANANA BB go be angry at ur pc while im having fun with some FRIENDS ( i know u dont have any .. im so sorry for u)
lol but u can still try to buy some friends with 27 cps and dirty disgusting Brodcast u do im sure u got sick personality u have bad feelings irl and need to let it out here but W/E dude god bless u may u will be something better than now ...
And you call me childish, ROFL
Old 12-07-2007, 19:06   #15
im ur DAD

Quote:
And you call me childish, ROFL
dude there is a diffrence by BEING childisn and CHILDISH TRUTH u bring here man lol bb im really sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of u man even a book with no words entertain me more than u do LOL
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: