Old 12-06-2007, 09:12   #1
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
Angry Who got it?

I killed a Lv99 Waterdragon and it dropped a met. Sadly i didnt see who picked it up. Anybody saw it and can help me finding the thief?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lv 99 Waterdragon.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	23496  
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Slanesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 09:36   #2
Nerva
<3 drama

Nerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond reputeNerva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
I killed a Lv99 Waterdragon and it dropped a met. Sadly i didnt see who picked it up. Anybody saw it and can help me finding the thief?
should that thread be a sacastic one? if it is, it failed for my view
[Whisper]jJose_Cruz speaks to Nerva: you become a stupid[16:10]
oh no
co ppls Percent Retarded

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%"
oh no^^
only retarded nerds get addicted to CO
<3 all that love me

an experience helps one to progress in life
a success or failure is a lesson
for making self-improvement in life
Nerva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 09:54   #3
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
u killed her? ur mean ;(

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 15:08   #4
Orenda
WHAM WHAM!

Orenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond repute
Hm, me thinks I saw that met on Snakeking last time! But then again, sometimes all mets look the same to me :X Does that make me racist?

You found a botter/aimbotter/speedhacker
but dont know what to do?
How to report a Cheater

My videos
BlancanieveS speaks to Orenda: ipresionant aimbot click

bessona speaks to Orenda: using bug screenm click!

Boyfriends videos (Ansley/Karsten)
NeM3sls speaks to All : CANT KILL RUNING
NeM3sls speaks to All : 1 JUMP click!!!
Orenda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 17:38   #5
Ronny/Shim
O.O

Ronny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenda View Post
Hm, me thinks I saw that met on Snakeking last time! But then again, sometimes all mets look the same to me :X Does that make me racist?
Hmm.. it just depends of who handles the met.. if it's our side.. then the met is black ****ing br =O .. If is from few enemies they believe the met is from God and it's also blessed "magically" and probably so pure and white.
Old 12-06-2007, 18:12   #6
.:MrNiceGuy:.
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
omg i checked threads and read alot of other **** but slanesh,U gave us the biggest **** here lol remove ur thread its just silly and wannabe sarcastic.
it just shows how poor u are and how much u need the met sad sad really but buy some dbs may u dun have to ask for a met wit this silly thread bb good luck and remember ure still 1 rapid
.:MrNiceGuy:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 18:38   #7
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
;o she was just tryin to make things more lively...better than hearing about triton in the hospital for suicide attempt...btw slanesh I've found like 47 mets, 1 db, a bunch of unis, bunch of gems, 32 pct and a headache ;o (I'm 108 hunting sand elfs >.<) in 12 hours on my warrior just trying to level my wep prof

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 20:07   #8
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:MrNiceGuy:. View Post
it just shows how poor u are and how much u need the met sad sad really but buy some dbs may u dun have to ask for a met wit this silly thread bb good luck and remember ure still 1 rapid
ummm 1) he was being sarcastic. 2) errrrr buying DBs isnt something to be proud of...only NOT buying DBs and having stats like slanesh/vincent is worthy of boasting
Old 12-07-2007, 06:38   #9
<PrO>

<PrO> is on a distinguished road
1.Its a he
2.His names Cruz
3.He works in a mobile phone shop *thought id just add that anywayz*
and last but not least...
4.AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH,awsome post,made me laugh irl.

Aeon

TXkgQ2hlbWljYWwgUm9tYW5jZQ==

01000001 01100101 01101111 01101110

66 108 111 111 100 32 97 110 100 32 86 101 110 103 101 110 99 101

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect. Only god is perfect, therefore I am god, thus I have proven existence, but proof denies faith, and without faith, god is nothing. Therefore I am nobody.
<PrO> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 06:53   #10
fireTama
RaKaTa

fireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond repute
1) Dumb thread
2) Funny though
3) I hope ******* got the met
4) RAKATA
LvL 130-- Potency ****

Not the Owner of fireTama Anymore

Rastafari
One love
Jah bless

Quote:
`+*+`:
i like ur aimbot dude
fireTama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 09:20   #11
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
omg i checked threads and read alot of other **** but slanesh,U gave us the biggest **** here lol remove ur thread its just silly and wannabe sarcastic.
U are just mad cuz i kill u all the time and u tickle me with ur arrows. Did i write in the thread with ur name:" uh uh uh mrniceguy is rather an assguy than a niceguy?". No, so stop filling my thread with trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire View Post
;o she was just tryin to make things more lively...better than hearing about triton in the hospital for suicide attempt...btw slanesh I've found like 47 mets, 1 db, a bunch of unis, bunch of gems, 32 pct and a headache ;o (I'm 108 hunting sand elfs >.<) in 12 hours on my warrior just trying to level my wep prof
gimme one met then

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
ummm 1) he was being sarcastic. 2) errrrr buying DBs isnt something to be proud of...only NOT buying DBs and having stats like slanesh/vincent is worthy of boasting
thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireTama View Post
1) Dumb thread
2) Funny though
3) I hope ******* got the met
4) RAKATA
1) Thats a lie!
2) Of course
3) ass
4) Whatever u say..

Old 12-07-2007, 09:43   #12
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
dude pray to god to get some brain k? maybe he will send u a bird that **** into ur head then i dont buy dbs and ure just a lill jealous **** thats too DUMB to get good stuff by hunting u got No clue about me so please u background player stfu k?
RAKATA

Last edited by .:MrNiceGuy:.; 12-07-2007 at 09:52.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:50   #13
im ur DAD

Quote:
U are just mad cuz i kill u all the time and u tickle me with ur arrows. Did i write in the thread with ur name:" uh uh uh mrniceguy is rather an assguy than a niceguy?". No, so stop filling my thread with trash.

gimme one met then

thank u

1) Thats a lie!
2) Of course
3) ass
4) Whatever u say..
uugrh slanesh u try to be funny ? u ate clown at breakfast??? well listen...
ure a lill kid that keep gettin owned , Im bored of u. try to scam little more then u may get higher potency at least i dun cry like u do-> Slanesh= "wawawawawwaaaaaaaaa where my met i need to lvl my normal bs non sock waaawawawa im 1 Rapid for .:MrNiceguy:. waweawawa all pwns me BAAAAAH I EXIT GAME lolol <-- best decision u ever did kid bb afk man ur mom need someone who listen to her sexual problems irl..bb
RAKATA

Last edited by .:MrNiceGuy:.; 12-07-2007 at 09:53.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:20   #14
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
uugrh slanesh u try to be funny ? u ate clown at breakfast??? well listen...
ure a lill kid that keep gettin owned , Im bored of u. try to scam little more then u may get higher potency at least i dun cry like u do-> Slanesh= "wawawawawwaaaaaaaaa where my met i need to lvl my normal bs non sock waaawawawa im 1 Rapid for .:MrNiceguy:. waweawawa all pwns me BAAAAAH I EXIT GAME lolol <-- best decision u ever did kid bb afk man ur mom need someone who listen to her sexual problems irl..bb
RAKATA
=o u seem to 1 rapid a lot of ppl xD. How much potency u got? and what lvl intensify?

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
space is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 11:06   #15
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by space View Post
=o u seem to 1 rapid a lot of ppl xD. How much potency u got? and what lvl intensify?
275 potency and int lvl 12

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: