Old 12-05-2007, 16:19   #1
.:MrNiceGuy:.
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Hi all :D

hello to evryone at this co world

i just made my account at the co forum, i made it because many people whisperd me coz of some tumb thread´s others do about me. To all people here if you got any problem with me then tell it or just dont take this game too serious, Im Just enjoying the game with my wonderful friends. if u also want to be my friend just be nice to me and dont come with words like "STOP MECH HERE KOS IDIOT" then all will be happy and peaceful

EGYPT 4 live i Love all my egyption friends and fireTama u rox for ever we r great pk team
.:MrNiceGuy:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 16:23   #2
Sotnos
Im Pro...k

Sotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sotnos
hi hi =]
Sotnos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 17:35   #3
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the forums

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 18:17   #4
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
who are you again?
Old 12-05-2007, 18:17   #5
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
who are you again?
Someone who's a lot better known then you

Welcome to the forums dude
deim~v.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 18:21   #6
JayJayTao
RIP Chazz

JayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:MrNiceGuy:. View Post

i just made my account at the co forum, i made it because many people whisperd me coz of some tumb thread´s others do about me. To all people here if you got any problem with me then tell it or just dont take this game too serious, Im Just enjoying the game with my wonderful friends. if u also want to be my friend just be nice to me and dont come with words like "STOP MECH HERE KOS IDIOT" then all will be happy and peaceful

EGYPT 4 live i Love all my egyption friends and fireTama u rox for ever we r great pk team
i'm on your fl and you not say hello to me how rude, but welcome to the forums any way hun <33333333..........and hello to all my friends on CO on and off my fl love you all

VAMPIRES ARE THE DEVILS ANGELS

Anyone on IMVU that wants to add as friends let me know via here

CO UNINSTALLED AND DELETED!!!

S2 Chazz, You will always be remembered in my heart for ever, you died a hero babe, i love you forever
JayJayTao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 20:02   #7
cleo
blah

cleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJayTao View Post
i'm on your fl and you not say hello to me how rude, but welcome to the forums any way hun <33333333..........and hello to all my friends on CO on and off my fl love you all

Im on lots of peoples flist and they dont even mention me on forums

cleo: lvl 124 -110 archer

gemini:
taomistress: water-fire-fire lvl 130
-^_^-: trojan-archer lvl 131
Ń : water-tro-tro 130-130-130

Whoever said cheaters never win certainly never played CO

live gamertag: cleo100
Team: Anti-Retard

CO DESTROYS BRAINCELLS SAVE YOURSELVES NOW AND QUIT!!!!
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2007, 20:19   #8
JayJayTao
RIP Chazz

JayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
Im on lots of peoples flist and they dont even mention me on forums
that is so rude.......i'll say hi to you................HI

S2 Chazz, You will always be remembered in my heart for ever, you died a hero babe, i love you forever
Old 12-05-2007, 20:28   #9
cleo
blah

cleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond repute
hi to you to=o

cleo: lvl 124 -110 archer

gemini:
taomistress: water-fire-fire lvl 130
-^_^-: trojan-archer lvl 131
Ń : water-tro-tro 130-130-130

Whoever said cheaters never win certainly never played CO

live gamertag: cleo100
Team: Anti-Retard

CO DESTROYS BRAINCELLS SAVE YOURSELVES NOW AND QUIT!!!!
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 01:53   #10
im ur DAD

.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough.:MrNiceGuy:. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
aaaaah i didnt mean to forget you i thought about to write down all named on my fl, but then i was too lazy when i saw those many ppl there
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13   #11
JayJayTao
RIP Chazz

Quote:
aaaaah i didnt mean to forget you i thought about to write down all named on my fl, but then i was too lazy when i saw those many ppl there
awwwwwww, i'll forgive you this one time

just don't forget next time. Find me in the game and i'll give hugs for you.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:32   #12
fireTama
RaKaTa

fireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Heyhey dipri good to have u here too now. Now we are ready to pwn people in forums too No no joke lolol but ja. Hey get urself a screenshot of ur char and ill make an avatar for u A special one , a terrorist looking one cuz u are one fofofofo bb see u later im in school now so not alot time.
LvL 130-- Potency ****

Not the Owner of fireTama Anymore

Rastafari
One love
Jah bless

Quote:
`+*+`:
i like ur aimbot dude
fireTama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2007, 04:23   #13
im ur DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireTama View Post
Heyhey dipri good to have u here too now. Now we are ready to pwn people in forums too No no joke lolol but ja. Hey get urself a screenshot of ur char and ill make an avatar for u A special one , a terrorist looking one cuz u are one fofofofo bb see u later im in school now so not alot time.
hehe okee nigrt i make pic, but should i do cool move or so??.well whatever i make some and u take best and i send u via msn (hope it works -.-)
Old 12-06-2007, 04:26   #14
im ur DAD

Quote:
awwwwwww, i'll forgive you this one time

just don't forget next time. Find me in the game and i'll give hugs for you.
ty for forgiving meh <3 u and i hope i see u there fast cause i want the hugs xDDDD
Old 12-06-2007, 08:33   #15
VaUx

VaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

omg other stupid...
**DaViD** : wat-fire 110-130
Archerzin. : wat-Arch 125-130
Demonblack: fire-fire-fire 130-130-130

Dwa: CO free to download,free to play, EXPENSIVE to win...
VaUx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: