Old 12-02-2007, 17:19   #1
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Question for Marcus.

Hey marc,

When i met you and everyone was fcuking with you about you scamming numerous people, did i not come to your defense and say, Marc cant have done this...

While i defended you, i also knew what kind of a player you were. a CHEATING one. you had a website with nearly all of the clean conquer hacks which i joined. i knew that u mystic merchant exploited some of your chars, namely mystic, Lucario, and others and i kept my mouth shut, knowing that if i ratted you out, you would hack and take the sht on my chars, and of 80 pct of them used to belong to you.

though, i was never a big shot in the server, whenever people in ES, namely sumo, and even ENEMIES like goldenarrow told me not to trust you, i did, thinking that people can get 2nd chances. i bought Lucario from you. then I bought F.U.B.A.R from you. then i hired you to RE-make me a NEW DancesWithArrow archer after dlting mine. you didnt and stalled, until finally giving me a faulted archer with only the acc/pass called Slayer (which you, at first, claimed to have lvled to use as your secondary archer, but actually mystic merchant exploited.)

everything was good for me then...having some kickass characters and some good gear. then i got hacked on Lucario and lost like half my gear o.o and was BJed for auto-lvling, which i never did. i DIDNT blame you marc, cuz i thought u wouldnt have done it. that passed. THEN i get hacked on FUBAR 1 day after i made a trade with zach (TroZAN) back.

Question: you must have been LYAO when u saw me blaming and flaming zach didnt you.????

then everyone was like marc musta done this, as both chars used to belong to you. im like, ok..., they do have a point...and i asked marc, if you have my gear, just return that...its not worth a lot...but some of the stuff wasnt mine to begin with...he vehemently denied hacking/taking my stuff

then i file hack cases...never to recieve any reply...was one of the first to discover the online Live Support and they were no help...i gave up on conquer shortly after....

3 weeks later (yesterday), ZACH (TroZAN) MSNs me and said that FUBAR got logged today...i was like wtf...then i put a MSN convo with the ES members and they were like yeah, marcus logged on and said HE filed a hack case and got it back...

REQUEST for Gemini Server: I know many of you hate my guts, and dont trust me none, but I ask you just to read this entire thing and judge Marcus for yourself.

Question to Marc: Are you happy to backstab a guy who defended you, even knowing that you were a cheating piece of scum?

...jeez...didnt even want to come to the forums and do this...but this is just fcuked up...
Old 12-02-2007, 17:23   #2
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
I will tell u his answer b4 he does it " I got FUBAR back after u said u quit and after i heard it have been hacked...it would be such a shame of a good char to get in the hands of a scammer"

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 17:24   #3
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
Hey marc,

When i met you and everyone was fcuking with you about you scamming numerous people, did i not come to your defense and say, Marc cant have done this...

While i defended you, i also knew what kind of a player you were. a CHEATING one. you had a website with nearly all of the clean conquer hacks which i joined. i knew that u mystic merchant exploited some of your chars, namely mystic, Lucario, and others and i kept my mouth shut, knowing that if i ratted you out, you would hack and take the sht on my chars, and of 80 pct of them used to belong to you.

though, i was never a big shot in the server, whenever people in ES, namely sumo, and even ENEMIES like goldenarrow told me not to trust you, i did, thinking that people can get 2nd chances. i bought Lucario from you. then I bought F.U.B.A.R from you. then i hired you to RE-make me a NEW DancesWithArrow archer after dlting mine. you didnt and stalled, until finally giving me a faulted archer with only the acc/pass called Slayer (which you, at first, claimed to have lvled to use as your secondary archer, but actually mystic merchant exploited.)

everything was good for me then...having some kickass characters and some good gear. then i got hacked on Lucario and lost like half my gear o.o and was BJed for auto-lvling, which i never did. i DIDNT blame you marc, cuz i thought u wouldnt have done it. that passed. THEN i get hacked on FUBAR 1 day after i made a trade with zach (TroZAN) back.

Question: you must have been LYAO when u saw me blaming and flaming zach didnt you.????

then everyone was like marc musta done this, as both chars used to belong to you. im like, ok..., they do have a point...and i asked marc, if you have my gear, just return that...its not worth a lot...but some of the stuff wasnt mine to begin with...he vehemently denied hacking/taking my stuff

then i file hack cases...never to recieve any reply...was one of the first to discover the online Live Support and they were no help...i gave up on conquer shortly after....

3 weeks later (yesterday), ZACH (TroZAN) MSNs me and said that FUBAR got logged today...i was like wtf...then i put a MSN convo with the ES members and they were like yeah, marcus logged on and said HE filed a hack case and got it back...

REQUEST for Gemini Server: I know many of you hate my guts, and dont trust me none, but I ask you just to read this entire thing and judge Marcus for yourself.

Question to Marc: Are you happy to backstab a guy who defended you, even knowing that you were a cheating piece of scum?

...jeez...didnt even want to come to the forums and do this...but this is just fcuked up...
Rather funny to read concidering the fact that:
1) I did not talk with any ES members
2) I did file a hack case FOR you a long time ago, but never got an answer
3) I did not log fubar at all
4) Zach talked to me yesterday and he knew it wasnt me
deim~v.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 17:25   #4
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deim~v.5 View Post
Rather funny to read concidering the fact that:
1) I did not talk with any ES members
2) I did file a hack case FOR you a long time ago, but never got an answer
3) I did not log fubar at all
4) Zach talked to me yesterday and he knew it wasnt me
then give it back to me marcus...dude...i know this is pretty arrogant to say...but u kinda owe me for backing you up all this time.
Old 12-02-2007, 17:27   #5
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
then give it back to me marcus...dude...i know this is pretty arrogant to say...but u kinda owe me for backing you up all this time.
I dont even have it dude, can't you read?
Old 12-02-2007, 17:29   #6
deim~v.5
Banned

As i said before, you can all just assume as much as you want, i really don't give a damn but perhaps you should look closer, who's the one seeying fubar logged in? Who's the one telling you that i logged it in? Etc.

I dont have the password, i never got an answer to that hack case and i cannot involve in co matters other then my own personal accounts, i do not have fubar, i do not own fubar, i didnt claim back that char, i didnt hack that char, etc.
Old 12-02-2007, 20:55   #7
DanceWithArrows

Quote:
As i said before, you can all just assume as much as you want, i really don't give a damn but perhaps you should look closer, who's the one seeying fubar logged in? Who's the one telling you that i logged it in? Etc.

I dont have the password, i never got an answer to that hack case and i cannot involve in co matters other then my own personal accounts, i do not have fubar, i do not own fubar, i didnt claim back that char, i didnt hack that char, etc.
wow wasnt that the excuse u used last time on that guy named chestum or something? or mystic?

if u just want to be stubborn, i dont give a crap. this msg was to show what a scumbag u are and the fact that u are the most un-trustable (excuse my english) player on this server with the record of most scams and hacks...i bet you even hacked AvalonPrime a while ago when Zach had it to pinpoint at me...but since i have no evidence at that...i cant say anything right?

face it, i bet you even your dear friend Jim morrison doesnt even trust you...i made the mistake of doing so, and look where thats gotten me
Old 12-02-2007, 21:14   #8
Sotnos
Im Pro...k

Sotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sotnos
Quote:
Hey marc,

Bolded things

what do they mean ?
Sotnos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 00:59   #9
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
wow wasnt that the excuse u used last time on that guy named chestum or something? or mystic?

if u just want to be stubborn, i dont give a crap. this msg was to show what a scumbag u are and the fact that u are the most un-trustable (excuse my english) player on this server with the record of most scams and hacks...i bet you even hacked AvalonPrime a while ago when Zach had it to pinpoint at me...but since i have no evidence at that...i cant say anything right?

face it, i bet you even your dear friend Jim morrison doesnt even trust you...i made the mistake of doing so, and look where thats gotten me
I never had any info to avalon, besides that Jason was a very good friend of mine.

About jim, well, ask him, or come in game and i'll log his char right away, or that from a few other people if you wish.

Dude you're full of ****, i never scammed nobody and you damn well know it.

I sold you two of the 200+ accounts i have sold, was it the best i've sold? Hell no, not in a long shot.

Then there's also the given fact that you sold those 2 accounts again, yet then somehow became the owner again (with Zach stating you did hack him), then you gave it back to Zach again or whatever.

Just stop your sherade, all you're trying to do is ruin my name, wouldnt even know why, i didnt even do anything.

For the record, you say i did this with chestaum? With chestuam i plainly admitted it out in the open, get your facts straight Jon.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:25   #10
<PrO>

<PrO> is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I never had any info to avalon, besides that Jason was a very good friend of mine.

About jim, well, ask him, or come in game and i'll log his char right away, or that from a few other people if you wish.

Dude you're full of ****, i never scammed nobody and you damn well know it.

I sold you two of the 200+ accounts i have sold, was it the best i've sold? Hell no, not in a long shot.

Then there's also the given fact that you sold those 2 accounts again, yet then somehow became the owner again (with Zach stating you did hack him), then you gave it back to Zach again or whatever.

Just stop your sherade, all you're trying to do is ruin my name, wouldnt even know why, i didnt even do anything.

For the record, you say i did this with chestaum? With chestuam i plainly admitted it out in the open, get your facts straight Jon.
Helped carl hack me,you got my armor and club,did carl "give" you that,or...wait,hacked items,you gotta give them back right?

Aeon

TXkgQ2hlbWljYWwgUm9tYW5jZQ==

01000001 01100101 01101111 01101110

66 108 111 111 100 32 97 110 100 32 86 101 110 103 101 110 99 101

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect. Only god is perfect, therefore I am god, thus I have proven existence, but proof denies faith, and without faith, god is nothing. Therefore I am nobody.
<PrO> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 13:54   #11
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by <PrO> View Post
Helped carl hack me,you got my armor and club,did carl "give" you that,or...wait,hacked items,you gotta give them back right?
I got your armor and club? Hell you shemale, i dont even have a club, the armor on spirit, is bought by troy, not by me, even if it would've been yours, i wasn't included in anything.

I said it for years and i'll say it again:
I dont play trojans, i hate to play them
Old 12-03-2007, 14:00   #12
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dont play trojans, i hate to play them
how come o.O

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 16:20   #13
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire View Post
how come o.O
Everyone calls you aimbotter lol

Yet eventhough i play with spear some people still call me aimbotter.
Old 12-03-2007, 17:29   #14
Jim_Morrison

Jim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Old 12-03-2007, 18:12   #15
DanceWithArrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos View Post
Bolded things

what do they mean ?
mystic merchantexploited...=marcus loading like 50 chars and could 130 them in 2 minutes, by creating a seperate server and keep repeating the mystic merchant.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: