Old 12-01-2007, 23:16   #1
FreakyStylie
Pro

FreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond reputeFreakyStylie has a reputation beyond repute
2 Weeks in a Row

GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

VIBE
KARMA~RULE

We finally got our side organized
Step Three- Gone Forever

--->FreakyStylie- RB-130-127 Trojan-TrojanSOLD
---->Bombz~Away-RB- 123- ??? archer-archer
----->Z!pp0- 110-125+ - ??? water-warrior-water
------>SuPeR~StiGGeR- 79+ water tao
~Server~Dragon~Blizzard~Gemini~

[Whisper]:ZEUS: speaks to FreakyStylie: i have no skills[16:40]
~~~~~~~~R.I.P. Drory~~~~~~~~
FreakyStylie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 00:35   #2
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zero18
Hey, did you see us making threads like "GOGOGO US MONTHS IN A ROW O.O"
Not intended to flame, just wondering..

Oh and, this week not much showed up because of the gate thing. Next week will be a good gw i think o.o

[Whisper]TrojSlayer speaks to Sumo: cheater[17:3]
[Talk]sorina speaks to :ZEUS:: god dam with that aimbot[18:0]
[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Talk]Russo speaks to Sumo: << aimpoter[18:59]
[Talk].MysT. speaks to Sumo: botter[20:0]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
[Talk]kittie speaks to All : nice aimbot[3:12]
Zero18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 00:38   #3
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, organized? The guild gate being bugged screwed our side over. Sorry, we don't wait and see if they fix it on a weekend since normally nothing is fixed until next scheduled maint.

Oh, and originally Born-To-Kill would have pole but seeing how HorneT had to jump gate to win pole for Vibe you ended up with pole.

Either way, be all happy about your 'accomplished' win. Too bad you act like you never won before.

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 00:54   #4
Sotnos
Im Pro...k

Sotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond reputeSotnos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sotnos
well, howver way either side wins, when you have won twice in a row after losing for monthes, wouldnt you be excited?
Sotnos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 00:56   #5
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zero18
Not if the other side wasn't full strength both times.

Plus, I would be happy, but I wouldn't think we're all tough **** and start talkin **** to the other side. We win literally for weeks, months and don't say a word (except for 2-3 people) Their side wins, everyones talkin ****.

But meh, thats what gw is all about o.o

[Whisper]TrojSlayer speaks to Sumo: cheater[17:3]
[Talk]sorina speaks to :ZEUS:: god dam with that aimbot[18:0]
[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Talk]Russo speaks to Sumo: << aimpoter[18:59]
[Talk].MysT. speaks to Sumo: botter[20:0]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
[Talk]kittie speaks to All : nice aimbot[3:12]
Zero18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 03:02   #6
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero18 View Post
Hey, did you see us making threads like "GOGOGO US MONTHS IN A ROW O.O"
Not intended to flame, just wondering..

Oh and, this week not much showed up because of the gate thing. Next week will be a good gw i think o.o
I hope so, i want more gws like the week before this one, it was sweet. This one was rather boring cept for a few scares. But ya, Gratz freaky, i know especially you wanted a victory so badly and for so long.

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
space is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 05:28   #7
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Neither were we so stop using that arguement.

Quote:
Plus, I would be happy, but I wouldn't think we're all tough **** and start talkin **** to the other side. We win literally for weeks, months and don't say a word (except for 2-3 people) Their side wins, everyones talkin ****.

You all did do that, i was still in ur side when that happend, i was there, most of your side DID do that.
deim~v.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 05:49   #8
VaUx

VaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the rough
i was afk o.o
**DaViD** : wat-fire 110-130
Archerzin. : wat-Arch 125-130
Demonblack: fire-fire-fire 130-130-130

Dwa: CO free to download,free to play, EXPENSIVE to win...
VaUx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13   #9
maoo

maoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud ofmaoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Lol, organized? The guild gate being bugged screwed our side over. Sorry, we don't wait and see if they fix it on a weekend since normally nothing is fixed until next scheduled maint.

Oh, and originally Born-To-Kill would have pole but seeing how HorneT had to jump gate to win pole for Vibe you ended up with pole.

Either way, be all happy about your 'accomplished' win. Too bad you act like you never won before.
Too bad you're racist which means you're basically worth nothing for the world.

Honor, justice and respect.
maoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 11:09   #10
TriSinDetta

TriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyStylie View Post
GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

VIBE
KARMA~RULE

We finally got our side organized
PFFT

This coming from a guy who cried why I pk'ed him in BI after he went guildless because it was not the weekend. Yeah, your a pure member

TQ won this GW anyway smart guy. Friday night me, Unearth, ReyaM, Stevelok, Firelord, Barrbie, VaUx, MGemini, Genji and a few others broke the gate and dominated outside. However seeing the bug was still there and prob was not going be fixed most did not care to find out Sat night.

Last edited by TriSinDetta; 12-02-2007 at 11:13.
TriSinDetta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 11:55   #11
Jim_Morrison

Jim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriSinDetta View Post
PFFT

This coming from a guy who cried why I pk'ed him in BI after he went guildless because it was not the weekend. Yeah, your a pure member

TQ won this GW anyway smart guy. Friday night me, Unearth, ReyaM, Stevelok, Firelord, Barrbie, VaUx, MGemini, Genji and a few others broke the gate and dominated outside. However seeing the bug was still there and prob was not going be fixed most did not care to find out Sat night.
Not to come here and brag,but in the past it has been mentioned that you do call your fellow guildies via telephone.There was a restet allowing 2 hours for a rush.The people you did have to rush in the end where actualy more people then we had preivious to these two wins.Plus you had that mighty water with reflect on your side this Gw.

We did win two GW in a row,One by force and One by sticking it out against the odds given to us.Never ever in the past months prior to this i for one did no once give up the fight.No matter the circumstances.Most my side is asleep during the end of GW and you call them names and such.Where was Reyam ,asleep? This was ok to you ?Hope you call him every name under the book. You all gave up too easy.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:55   #12
VaUx

VaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the roughVaUx is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
PFFT

<3
**DaViD** : wat-fire 110-130
Archerzin. : wat-Arch 125-130
Demonblack: fire-fire-fire 130-130-130

Dwa: CO free to download,free to play, EXPENSIVE to win...
VaUx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 12:02   #13
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yeah it's true vibe is putting threads on forum bragging about their cheating gate jumpers abusing the gate glitch? When 300 won gw 3 weeks ago we didn't run around and brag about it. And I never see es brag about winning except for a few people, and I see vibe members all over the place bragging about winning but hey that's ok this weekend was handed to you by a fluke, do you really think this fluke will happen twice? nope the bug is fixed next gw will be one to remember.

Quote:
PFFT

Word
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 12:19   #14
highwind

highwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond reputehighwind has a reputation beyond repute
damn........u all take this game WAYYYY to seriously
highwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 12:43   #15
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz o.o"...i'll also start counting from now on

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: