Old 11-30-2007, 17:37   #1
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
Bots Ftl

so I see this guy okley botting obvious in MC I was there for 3 hours hand leveling so I can get joy to 120 and I really didnt like that he was botting after I spent all that time so i recorded him. afterwards I finally got ahold of him and look what he calls me. here the link to vid (and yes digi i already emailed this...)

its a bit short I plan on getting another one soon as he goes afk again. this time I'll kill em to show the auto d/c hopefully.

http://blip.tv/file/513294/

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : hey[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: hello[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: ?[18:36]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : I sent video to evelyin already [18:37]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : too late[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: [18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: escamer[18:37]

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 23:53   #2
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
I love it... He calls you the "escamer"... whatever that is... lol

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Arcturus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 08:10   #3
chaospawn

chaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire View Post
so I see this guy okley botting obvious in MC I was there for 3 hours hand leveling so I can get joy to 120 and I really didnt like that he was botting after I spent all that time so i recorded him. afterwards I finally got ahold of him and look what he calls me. here the link to vid (and yes digi i already emailed this...)

its a bit short I plan on getting another one soon as he goes afk again. this time I'll kill em to show the auto d/c hopefully.

http://blip.tv/file/513294/

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : hey[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: hello[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: ?[18:36]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : I sent video to evelyin already [18:37]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : too late[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: [18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: escamer[18:37]
hand leveling....lol
chaospawn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 09:04   #4
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaospawn View Post
hand leveling....lol
chea I've been caught botting once...and I sent myself to jail on purpose twice back when there was no way to get into jail and my friend needed out(back when it cost money to get out xD)...I think if I go again I'm banned...

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: