Old 11-29-2007, 18:25   #1
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
.:MrNiceGuy:.

whats with this dude...archer named .:MrNiceGuy:. .... yesterday my friend was helping me get vps and he pks him...today me and my friend were leveling in MC and he pks him and I told him hes f*cked and w/e cause hes an @sshole...and he pks me...then i come back to MC and he obviously jumps away from me but I land an ss on him but he didnt die. 30 seconds later fireTama shows up and kills me and my friend...says not to touch mrniceguy...cause all that damage musta really hurt...

Dont know what ur problem is niceguy but u got urs coming...as for fireTama...why would u with 100+ pot and 128+ levels on me need to come protect ur flying archer friend...I think he had it under control since we both had crap gear...and like I said..he was flying..pretty lame -1 respect for u

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 19:25   #2
Ronny/Shim
O.O

Ronny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfire View Post
whats with this dude...archer named .:MrNiceGuy:. .... yesterday my friend was helping me get vps and he pks him...today me and my friend were leveling in MC and he pks him and I told him hes f*cked and w/e cause hes an @sshole...and he pks me...then i come back to MC and he obviously jumps away from me but I land an ss on him but he didnt die. 30 seconds later fireTama shows up and kills me and my friend...says not to touch mrniceguy...cause all that damage musta really hurt...

Dont know what ur problem is niceguy but u got urs coming...as for fireTama...why would u with 100+ pot and 128+ levels on me need to come protect ur flying archer friend...I think he had it under control since we both had crap gear...and like I said..he was flying..pretty lame -1 respect for u
All I know this guy was from tdh/es.
Maybe it can answer alot of your questions ;O
Old 11-29-2007, 19:27   #3
Kitsu
~P.R.O.~

Kitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, some people use their powerful friends in these ways... nothing suprising. Wouldn't be suprised if firetama only heard "I got ssed in MC for no reason by this tro, come quick"

<3 Friends ~ Gemini server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
There are more "Kitsu's" out there
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=616722 <-- When your Db disapears to a bug... what does TQ do??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HELPFUL cos anything that screws up... ISN'T IN OUR LOGS While we're at it we'll also accuse you of trying to scam customer retention FTW
Kitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 23:09   #4
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny/Shim View Post
All I know this guy was from tdh/es.
Maybe it can answer alot of your questions ;O
sorry, firetama is enemy

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 02:29   #5
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
Quote:

KILL KILL KILL KILL!

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Jizzus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 04:49   #6
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
Ok, i didnt read this thread but i guess after 4 years i have a right to be mentioned in a threadname too. cant somebody make a thread like "**** you V1nc3nt" or sumthing. Would be nice, +karma for the threadstarter. thx
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Slanesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 05:00   #7
Kitsu
~P.R.O.~

Kitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond reputeKitsu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
Ok, i didnt read this thread but i guess after 4 years i have a right to be mentioned in a threadname too. cant somebody make a thread like "**** you V1nc3nt" or sumthing. Would be nice, +karma for the threadstarter. thx
O_o Would it make you happy... I don't even know you.. what should I cuss at you for?

<3 Friends ~ Gemini server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
There are more "Kitsu's" out there
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=616722 <-- When your Db disapears to a bug... what does TQ do??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HELPFUL cos anything that screws up... ISN'T IN OUR LOGS While we're at it we'll also accuse you of trying to scam customer retention FTW
Kitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 05:20   #8
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
O_o Would it make you happy... I don't even know you.. what should I cuss at you for?
hmm yea maybe its better if somebody who knows me creates a thread...
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Slanesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 05:38   #9
Shaskia

Shaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maybe you'll understand better why .:MrNiceGuy:. is the way he is when you know who he really is lol. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico
Shaskia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 05:53   #10
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaskia View Post
Maybe you'll understand better why .:MrNiceGuy:. is the way he is when you know who he really is lol. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico

I HATE THAT F*CKER!

KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL

KILL HIS A$$!

fireTama is an idiot for protecting him.

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Jizzus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 06:25   #11
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaskia View Post
Really? I never got my revenge on that HoRRorCore guy for killing me when i was nubbie. But ohwells, wow, i had no idea they were the same.

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
space is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 09:02   #12
Ronny/Shim
O.O

Ronny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum0 View Post
sorry, firetama is enemy
lewl I meant mrniceguy lewl! who joined our side.. lol?
Old 11-30-2007, 19:19   #13
cleo
blah

cleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond reputecleo has a reputation beyond repute
No, horrorcore was that other tao
hmm forgot his name,,, I will say it when i can think of it. The one that bought matts' taos sockets.
MrNiceGuy is the old borntohate/ihateall.

Edit: oh liandri thats the taos name.

cleo: lvl 124 -110 archer

gemini:
taomistress: water-fire-fire lvl 130
-^_^-: trojan-archer lvl 131
: water-tro-tro 130-130-130

Whoever said cheaters never win certainly never played CO

live gamertag: cleo100
Team: Anti-Retard

CO DESTROYS BRAINCELLS SAVE YOURSELVES NOW AND QUIT!!!!
cleo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 00:33   #14
Shaskia

Shaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond reputeShaskia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
No, horrorcore was that other tao
hmm forgot his name,,, I will say it when i can think of it. The one that bought matts' taos sockets.
MrNiceGuy is the old borntohate/ihateall.

Edit: oh liandri thats the taos name.
liandri is the same guy as darkrico

.:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico = liandri = old borntohate/ihateall

I'm 100pct sure of my facts =]

Last edited by Shaskia; 12-01-2007 at 01:16.
Shaskia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 01:57   #15
fireTama
RaKaTa

fireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond repute
U guys are actually right. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRoRCoRe = DarkRico = BornToHate = Liandri = IhateAll = ~LastHope~

But now, i own IhateAll and nobody else. We're friends irl so i helped him out. And ya, he said he got pk'ed for no reason lol my bad. Sorry quickfire next time i try to listen to both stories dude.

HoRRoRCoRe was deleted in a rage of anger lol. Liandri sold to MyHeArT. IhateAll given to me. That was about it bb
LvL 130-- Potency ****

Not the Owner of fireTama Anymore

Rastafari
One love
Jah bless

Quote:
`+*+`:
i like ur aimbot dude
fireTama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: