Old 11-29-2007, 17:30   #1
Chinski
ņ_ó

Chinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond repute
Vibe: The Marionettes

Alright, let me start by sayin hello

Not a normal poster, maybe that will change =O (but i doubt it)

Some of you might know me, some of you might not. But those who know me well, know how i feel about the current GW situation. For those who dont...this threads for you

I'd give the backround story, but looking through the threads here in the gemini forum, it would appear the important things have been mentioned. I speak from the perspective of a person who has not played very long (almost a year now). And for those less informed, i feel obligated to mention to you, that i speak from the perspective of a member of 300...which i proudly am (so this might sound a bit...biased =O )

But im not here to give a history lesson, so ill get to it.

300: Only the Hard, Only the Strong...

When Vibe started, there was a mild fued between the already existing, 300 and itself. A grudge held between a few members, that is all. Being the person i am, i chose to stay out of the conflict. It's kids sh*t, and i got better things to do. Not to mention i concidered myself to be cool with many of Vibe's members, if not friends, or at least had a mutual respect or sorts. So in the name of not escalating the issue, much to my displeasure, i stood by and watched the proceedings. Friends killing friends.

Personally i dont attend GW (yet), and givin our longstanding fued, i was firmly opposed to allying the ES side of GW. Especially since we went from bitter enemies to "allies" within the matter of hours. Doesnt make sense, does it? At this point i think ill mention, i still dont really like any of you...not even a little But im a loyal guy, and the guild wants to ally you...so be it.

It came to the point where i was within thousandths of an inch of leaving 300, simply to start a neutral guild where i could chill. Didnt wanna be on either side of the GW problem, and i know a few people who feel the same way. Picked a name, yadda yadda all that stuff, and was so close to peacefully bowing out (not because of getting pk'd...dont get it twisted you goofs will never get over on me like that )...when all of a sudden today...things changed

For whatever reason, Vibe members are no longer the peaceful "friends" they once pretended to be. They took off their attractive masks and revealed their Snake-Like features. Im not sure what happened, but i can only assume that Anti-Mage has started pulling the strings on his puppets. And yes, i do mean puppets. This applies to every single one of you who pk simply because you're told to.

Walking around CO i now see Vibe members who once smiled in my face, PK'ing me, my friends, and my members. And not just my friends and members. I see people of the likes of Anti-Mage, CrAsH-, djdiver, MoRo, deimos...actually, ill stop naming names, cause they're all doing it: running around and killing noobs. Not even strong respected members. These sleezy lowlife scuzzballs are running around 1 hitting NOOBS. (and i am not discluding myself from these noobs...im a NOOB 4 LIFE, REPRESENT! N4L)

Why? One can only assume they are on some sort of warpath, fueled by disillusion, misinformation, and arrogance. I see no reason for their behavior, yet they persist in pepetuating the negativity. And not only their behavior, they communicate like cavemen. Whispers of "f*ck you mother", "lolzercakes noob!!" riddle my chatlog. I feel like im speaking with an angry 2 year old, most times. They must be so angry and frustrated to treat another human being as such, i feel sorry for them, i really do

Reiteration

Yeah i know i yammerd on for a little bit there, but i'll break it down for those of you too lazy to read. Or those lacking the english aptitude to understand what im saying.

Vibe = KOS

Understand now?

If you cant beat them, join them. So i will join in the mindless killing of innocent guild members. Vibe, you are my new EliteSquad. As much as i dislike them...you've got them beat exponentially. I will not take it easy on your noobs, or you.

There are only a few people in your guild who i will not give trouble. Why? Because they demand respect. How do they do this? By simply respecting others. Your Puppet-Master ("leader") and your deps could learn something from these people.

For those of you thinking of posting and saying "lolz your char sucks you could never kill me lolz". Dont bother. In good time the fruits of my labor will become ripe, and you will be nothing but soil beneith me. In both theory, and in application.

I've become accustomed to 2nd RB 130>130>130 tro's running from me when i let loose my FB's, leaving behind a trail of tears as they cry "aimbots". And im an undergeared, non-rb tro. I welcome anybody willing to dispute my claims.

But remember guys...in the end of things. This is only a game. The people you kill, only pixels. But your actions, and the words you speak carry far more weight than your blade ever will. Treat others how you wanna be treated...karma's a b*tch and theres no escaping it. No matter how "godly" you think you are

Now enough negativity...everybody go watch this video and laugh your ass off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

B*itches love my haircut.

Edit: EMPS and Karma are still ok by me...but i know they have us enemied, and i will not hesitate to defend myself.

2nd Edit: That new guild The300Spartans...are you kidding me? Do you want to be us that badly? Get a new guild name you unoriginal nubcakes

Last edited by Chinski; 11-29-2007 at 17:53.
Chinski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 17:41   #2
Fudges-Archer
Banned

Fudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond reputeFudges-Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Vibe = Pwnt.
Fudges-Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:02   #3
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinski View Post

Some of you might know me, some of you might not. But those who know me well, know how i feel about the current GW situation. For those who dont...this threads for you

I'd give the backround story, but looking through the threads here in the gemini forum, it would appear the important things have been mentioned. I speak from the perspective of a person who has not played very long (almost a year now). And for those less informed, i feel obligated to mention to you, that i speak from the perspective of a member of 300...which i proudly am (so this might sound a bit...biased =O )

When Vibe started, there was a mild fued between the already existing, 300 and itself. A grudge held between a few members, that is all. Being the person i am, i chose to stay out of the conflict. It's kids sh*t, and i got better things to do. Not to mention i concidered myself to be cool with many of Vibe's members, if not friends, or at least had a mutual respect or sorts. So in the name of not escalating the issue, much to my displeasure, i stood by and watched the proceedings. Friends killing friends.

Personally i dont attend GW (yet), and givin our longstanding fued, i was firmly opposed to allying the ES side of GW. Especially since we went from bitter enemies to "allies" within the matter of hours. Doesnt make sense, does it? At this point i think ill mention, i still dont really like any of you...not even a little But im a loyal guy, and the guild wants to ally you...so be it.

It came to the point where i was within thousandths of an inch of leaving 300, simply to start a neutral guild where i could chill. Didnt wanna be on either side of the GW problem, and i know a few people who feel the same way. Picked a name, yadda yadda all that stuff, and was so close to peacefully bowing out (not because of getting pk'd...dont get it twisted you goofs will never get over on me like that )...when all of a sudden today...things changed

For whatever reason, Vibe members are no longer the peaceful "friends" they once pretended to be. They took off their attractive masks and revealed their Snake-Like features. Im not sure what happened, but i can only assume that Anti-Mage has started pulling the strings on his puppets. And yes, i do mean puppets. This applies to every single one of you who pk simply because you're told to.

Walking around CO i now see Vibe members who once smiled in my face, PK'ing me, my friends, and my members. And not just my friends and members. I see people of the likes of Anti-Mage, CrAsH-, djdiver, MoRo, deimos...actually, ill stop naming names, cause they're all doing it: running around and killing noobs. Not even strong respected members. These sleezy lowlife scuzzballs are running around 1 hitting NOOBS. (and i am not discluding myself from these noobs...im a NOOB 4 LIFE, REPRESENT! N4L)

Why? One can only assume they are on some sort of warpath, fueled by disillusion, misinformation, and arrogance. I see no reason for their behavior, yet they persist in pepetuating the negativity. And not only their behavior, they communicate like cavemen. Whispers of "f*ck you mother", "lolzercakes noob!!" riddle my chatlog. I feel like im speaking with an angry 2 year old, most times. They must be so angry and frustrated to treat another human being as such, i feel sorry for them, i really do

Reiteration

Yeah i know i yammerd on for a little bit there, but i'll break it down for those of you too lazy to read. Or those lacking the english aptitude to understand what im saying.

Vibe = KOS

Understand now?

If you cant beat them, join them. So i will join in the mindless killing of innocent guild members. Vibe, you are my new EliteSquad. As much as i dislike them...you've got them beat exponentially. I will not take it easy on your noobs, or you.

There are only a few people in your guild who i will not give trouble. Why? Because they demand respect. How do they do this? By simply respecting others. Your Puppet-Master ("leader") and your deps could learn something from these people.

For those of you thinking of posting and saying "lolz your char sucks you could never kill me lolz". Dont bother. In good time the fruits of my labor will become ripe, and you will be nothing but soil beneith me. In both theory, and in application.

I've become accustomed to 2nd RB 130>130>130 tro's running from me when i let loose my FB's, leaving behind a trail of tears as they cry "aimbots". And im an undergeared, non-rb tro. I welcome anybody willing to dispute my claims.

But remember guys...in the end of things. This is only a game. The people you kill, only pixels. But your actions, and the words you speak carry far more weight than your blade ever will. Treat others how you wanna be treated...karma's a b*tch and theres no escaping it. No matter how "godly" you think you are

Edit: EMPS and Karma are still ok by me...but i know they have us enemied, and i will not hesitate to defend myself.

2nd Edit: That new guild The300Spartans...are you kidding me? Do you want to be us that badly? Get a new guild name you unoriginal nubcakes
First of all Anti-Mage is the one that actually hold off enemying you guys, so get your facts straight about that, i had to actually ask him over 20 times in order for him to do so.

Why did i want you guys enemied? Plain and simple, 300 is allied to ES, there's no other reason to it, you help them, you become our enemies, it's as simple as that.

The noobs i supposedly killed according to you, are the noobs that started attacking first, did i go red? Not even once, i didnt gain a single pk point, keep that in mind.

That being said, get it on, you actually think that if ReyaM only does 3.6k to me i'm going to be running from you at all? I never run, from noone, i'd rather die while fighting then run away being scared, i'll get revived anyway and own at least 30 more before i die again.

Next time before you post such bull****, be sure to get your facts straight and most important of all, be sure to put your charnames up.
deim~v.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:15   #4
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
I got into a scuffle yesterday with 300 and w/e but today I was whispered by a member and he apologized as did I for killin each other and he told me how he liked that I didnt hold grudges I have no problem with anyone in 300.

As for vibe I have no problem with the guild but some of the members are worthless...I was asked by someone in the guild to kill someone today and as soon as I killed the person i was asked to kill someone from Vibe pks me...also I got my tro joy! back 2 days ago or something like that and she was redname...prolly from whoever I gave her to I dunno...but I was in tc burnign off pkps and whatnot and I was kicked from Vibe for no apparent reason. I've tried like...1000 times to ask why (not that I will ever try and join again) and got no answer....

As for EliteSquad they're just as bad as Vibe but with more cheater and bigmouths...they kill noobs in enemy guild and w/e who doesnt?

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:27   #5
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Reiteration

Vibe = KOS

Understand now?

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER CREATED!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deim~v.5 View Post
First of all Anti-Mage is the one that actually hold off enemying you guys, so get your facts straight about that, i had to actually ask him over 20 times in order for him to do so.

Why did i want you guys enemied? Plain and simple, 300 is allied to ES, there's no other reason to it, you help them, you become our enemies, it's as simple as that.

The noobs i supposedly killed according to you, are the noobs that started attacking first, did i go red? Not even once, i didnt gain a single pk point, keep that in mind.

That being said, get it on, you actually think that if ReyaM only does 3.6k to me i'm going to be running from you at all? I never run, from noone, i'd rather die while fighting then run away being scared, i'll get revived anyway and own at least 30 more before i die again.

Next time before you post such bull****, be sure to get your facts straight and most important of all, be sure to put your charnames up.
LOL This coming from someone who was a deputy leader in ES at one time.

Sounds like insecurity to me. o.o "I have most pp in server because I write TQ big cheques now I brag." I'm sure many others will follow in the +12 revolution.
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:29   #6
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
Nub SS >.<

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond repute
Why do people feel they need to post this stuff up? Besides since es and all of them attack enemied guild outside gw I don't see how its wrong that Vibe do it...

ECLiPSE ~ Troj>Archer>Archer
~*~Cyclone/Freezing Arrow Archer~*~

Namelešs ~ Warr>Warr>Troj ~ 130>131>12X

Liberty~

ECLiPSE ~ Pure Ninja>Ninja>Ninja 130>130>1xx ~ Botjailed for tging/event quests TQ FTW

EternitY ~ Noob Troj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
^ Has the coolest avatar on the forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Bonez View Post
ur avatar looks badass
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
yours is best though =o
Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
I really like your avatar. Classy and beautiful.

I'm Chinese... And what?

Lottery/Gambling Addict!!!
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:35   #7
deim~v.5
Banned

deim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond reputedeim~v.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Damien~ View Post
THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER CREATED!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

LOL This coming from someone who was a deputy leader in ES at one time.

Sounds like insecurity to me. o.o "I have most pp in server because I write TQ big cheques now I brag." I'm sure many others will follow in the +12 revolution.
Actually, you saying that shows you're a noob if it comes to the gw parts in this game, if you would've been here for a while you would've known what my intentions where with joining ES, i can garantuee you all the rest knows it all too damn well. I proof a point by joining ES all the time, the point where they would join anyone, whatever they have done to them, no matter who he is, as long as he's strong enough.

I never wrote a cheque towards TQ, hell i can't even do that, for your information I live in the Netherlands, they don't accept our cheque's in the states, apart from that before you go on with that crap, i don't own any credit cards either, nor have i ever used any, so shut your mouth litlle boy and get your facts straight next time you try to mouth somoene off again.

Before you give another one of your "db buyer" answers, yes, i buy db's, why shouldn't i? The option is there, it keeps the game running, you don't like it? Go play a non tq game, it's as simple as that, but on the other hand, i know for a fact you do buy dbs yourself, so where is that bull**** coming from anyway?

Last edited by deim~v.5; 11-29-2007 at 18:38.
Old 11-29-2007, 18:39   #8
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually, you saying that shows you're a noob if it comes to the gw parts in this game, if you would've been here for a while you would've known what my intentions where with joining ES, i can garantuee you all the rest knows it all too damn well. I proof a point by joining ES all the time, the point where they would join anyone, whatever they have done to them, no matter who he is, as long as he's strong enough.

I never wrote a cheque towards TQ, hell i can't even do that, for your information I live in the Netherlands, they don't accept our cheque's in the states, apart from that before you go on with that crap, i don't own any credit cards either, nor have i ever used any, so shut your mouth litlle boy and get your facts straight next time you try to mouth somoene off again.
That is only something you proove to yourself in your own mind no one elses.

Looks like someone is getting a little upset your response:
"i'm not upset, get your facts straight, get your facts straight, get your facts straight."

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 18:42   #9
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
Nub SS >.<

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond reputeECLiPSE:NiX/SS has a reputation beyond repute
Deim please either add or take off a ":" on the word gemini on your sig please.... its bothering me x.x

ECLiPSE ~ Troj>Archer>Archer
~*~Cyclone/Freezing Arrow Archer~*~

Namelešs ~ Warr>Warr>Troj ~ 130>131>12X

Liberty~

ECLiPSE ~ Pure Ninja>Ninja>Ninja 130>130>1xx ~ Botjailed for tging/event quests TQ FTW

EternitY ~ Noob Troj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
^ Has the coolest avatar on the forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Bonez View Post
ur avatar looks badass
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo View Post
yours is best though =o
Quote:
Originally Posted by anath View Post
I really like your avatar. Classy and beautiful.

I'm Chinese... And what?

Lottery/Gambling Addict!!!
ECLiPSE:NiX/SS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:45   #10
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
That is only something you proove to yourself in your own mind no one elses.

Looks like someone is getting a little upset your response:
"i'm not upset, get your facts straight, get your facts straight, get your facts straight."
Now that's a post someone can really work with now is it, no matter what I say you're going to grasp me on my own words with that one, however it shows how pathetic you are and instead of you mouthing me off, how i mouthed you off for now, cause obviously you got nothing usefull left to say any longer.

Damien, get a life dude, i'm telling you, the world out there isn't as scary as you might think it is.

Off topic:
Come to think off it, never did anything against damien except for answering his questions and treating him nicely, actually talked about giving him a char about year ago together with Jim_Morisson, so he could get set up a bit faster and help us out in GW, shows a bit how 300 truelly is instead of how we supposedly are.
Old 11-29-2007, 18:47   #11
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECLiPSE:NiX/SS View Post
Deim please either add or take off a ":" on the word gemini on your sig please.... its bothering me x.x
Done
Old 11-29-2007, 18:51   #12
IInFernuS
~QUIT

IInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant future
Quote:

Reiteration

Vibe = KOS

Understand now?

ok. first of all yesterday i was at jail talking with my friends, harrypotter aka Leonidas GL of 300 come from nowhere and starts atacking me and kakashi.
we just killed him back than triton and Osiris come and got pwned too.
today at morning someone from 300 was atacking my members at jail again.
marc just asked me: anti why 300 not enemied they are atacking us"
so i put ur guys on enemy.
and for me its normally to kill enemy guild outside of jail,gcs, arena etc.
anyways ur guys started it.
sometime ago i said in guild chat " 300 have some nice ppl"
and i dun wanted to put in enemy list
but ur guys made me to do it.
PS: the GL of The300Spartans own all 300 alone.
kisses from ur mage <3
and stop crying like emos on forum to much drama >.>"

English Server1> Dragon> Blizzard> Gemini

GL of WarLordZ
Cyric 130-130-132 water-war-tro
Anti-Mage 130-130-131 pure blood tro

$4000 computer
$60 internet connection per month
$360 every bulk pack
Skill in conquer : Priceless
There are some things money can"t buy,for everything else there"s master card

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Last edited by IInFernuS; 11-29-2007 at 18:56.
IInFernuS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 18:56   #13
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

Quote:
Now that's a post someone can really work with now is it, no matter what I say you're going to grasp me on my own words with that one, however it shows how pathetic you are and instead of you mouthing me off, how i mouthed you off for now, cause obviously you got nothing usefull left to say any longer.

Damien, get a life dude, i'm telling you, the world out there isn't as scary as you might think it is.

Off topic:
Come to think off it, never did anything against damien except for answering his questions and treating him nicely, actually talked about giving him a char about year ago together with Jim_Morisson, so he could get set up a bit faster and help us out in GW, shows a bit how 300 truelly is instead of how we supposedly are.

You wanna talk about useful? There is no use in you posting your negativity on this thread, the best part is your the one that wanted 300 enemied for your own personal reason and not the benefit of the guild. I suppose when your vibe members get pked they have you to thank. ^.^

OMG I think I see the light, you showed me I can be someone special I play CO for fun, you know nothing about me irl stop pretending, don't even try to act like you do.

BAH as if i'd ever want a char from you, what so you can take it back? HA I bet the name would be garbage anyways. Lets get one thing straight yo, I started from the ground up, I make my own chars and I do my own thing, i'd never take a char from you or ANYONE else. I bet the name would be something real stupid like TORTOSEGEM or something. And as for jim, he unallied 300 to ally MECH nuf said.

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 19:08   #14
deim~v.5
Banned

Quote:
You wanna talk about useful? There is no use in you posting your negativity on this thread, the best part is your the one that wanted 300 enemied for your own personal reason and not the benefit of the guild. I suppose when your vibe members get pked they have you to thank. ^.^

OMG I think I see the light, you showed me I can be someone special I play CO for fun, you know nothing about me irl stop pretending, don't even try to act like you do.

BAH as if i'd ever want a char from you, what so you can take it back? HA I bet the name would be garbage anyways. Lets get one thing straight yo, I started from the ground up, I make my own chars and I do my own thing, i'd never take a char from you or ANYONE else. I bet the name would be something real stupid like TORTOSEGEM or something. And as for jim, he unallied 300 to ally MECH nuf said.
I aint posting any negativity in this thread, I'm stating facts rather then the gossip and guesses you 2 are posting.

I wanted you guys enemied for my own personal reasons? Dude, I have no personal reasons if it comes to you guys, you are insignificant in my eyes, you were on your water, your fire and even till this day you are on your tro and other then you there isn't anyone in that guild really able to do anything at all, the only member i see every now and then who's 120+ is Osiris or something, who hits me 700's. The reason I wanted your guild enemied, is simply because that 120+ trojan and a few other tao's were killing our low levels, without any of us touching them, other then me afterwards, but again, i never gained any pkp.

And you allready are a special litlle boy, then again, i think you got a totally different meaning of special in mind, doesn't matter though, the entire world just has a more nicer name for someone who is retarded, they call it someone special, so yeah dude, you ARE special indeed, is that what you wanted to hear?

As for the char and all, you were around level 20 at that point, non reborn, just staretd and Jim had a fire tao and i had some items, then again, we're the oh so bad guys here right?

The whole MECH thing is just a whole big missunderstanding, if i would've known MECH was using my ****, i would've changed everything straight out right away, but I didn't, I thought Troy learned from the first time she pulled a few tricks off, but he's a hard learner, he's really a good guy though, like you know Jim irl, i know him irl, I hold no grudges against Troy for whatever happend btw.
Old 11-29-2007, 19:14   #15
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

Quote:
I aint posting any negativity in this thread, I'm stating facts rather then the gossip and guesses you 2 are posting.

I wanted you guys enemied for my own personal reasons? Dude, I have no personal reasons if it comes to you guys, you are insignificant in my eyes, you were on your water, your fire and even till this day you are on your tro and other then you there isn't anyone in that guild really able to do anything at all, the only member i see every now and then who's 120+ is Osiris or something, who hits me 700's. The reason I wanted your guild enemied, is simply because that 120+ trojan and a few other tao's were killing our low levels, without any of us touching them, other then me afterwards, but again, i never gained any pkp.

And you allready are a special litlle boy, then again, i think you got a totally different meaning of special in mind, doesn't matter though, the entire world just has a more nicer name for someone who is retarded, they call it someone special, so yeah dude, you ARE special indeed, is that what you wanted to hear?

As for the char and all, you were around level 20 at that point, non reborn, just staretd and Jim had a fire tao and i had some items, then again, we're the oh so bad guys here right?

The whole MECH thing is just a whole big missunderstanding, if i would've known MECH was using my ****, i would've changed everything straight out right away, but I didn't, I thought Troy learned from the first time she pulled a few tricks off, but he's a hard learner, he's really a good guy though, like you know Jim irl, i know him irl, I hold no grudges against Troy for whatever happend btw.
I'd never take a char, your personal reason = we are allied to es, and I am retarded and proud of it. DUUUUHHHHHH
By the way I don't own a tro, only tro>arch and tro>war>water so who are you thinking is my tro?

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Last edited by ~Damien~; 11-29-2007 at 19:17.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: