Old 11-21-2007, 16:33   #1
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Whos Mayudark?

Well im from Aries server and some guy is trying to sell me a character from this server.

Wanted to let people know just in case some guy is trying to sell your account

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 17:05   #2
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
dont. buy. any. gemini. chars.

50 pct chance marc has owned that char before and will just scam it from you like he did with my chars
Old 11-21-2007, 17:08   #3
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
dont. buy. any. gemini. chars.

50 pct chance marc has owned that char before and will just scam it from you like he did with my chars
Well of course i know not to buy characters xD

Just thought i would let you guys know. If the guy on aries isnt the real mayudark then this is a message that somebody is trying to sell your character >.<

Old 11-21-2007, 17:10   #4
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Well of course i know not to buy characters xD

Just thought i would let you guys know. If the guy on aries isnt the real mayudark then this is a message that somebody is trying to sell your character >.<
i think Mayudark is Adeodafus's char or was it his ig wife...not too sure...but his side plays on the side of marcs....so we never know.
Old 11-21-2007, 17:19   #5
Balmung

Well thats the only name he gave me but some of the other characters he tried offering me are

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: miyudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: mayudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: wat/tro lvl 125[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: i have one arch 116 too in gemini[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: and one wat/wat lvl 112[14:32]

if the lvls and class seem familiar let them know xD

I still dont understand why hes trying to trade me characters in a sever that i dont even play on >.<

Old 11-21-2007, 19:05   #6
Orenda
WHAM WHAM!

Orenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond repute
Mayudark isnt really an active character I think. I think the person quit a while back after gemini split and then the character resurfaced again like a month or two ago. But dont see them around much so nothing to worry about since it isnt really an active character. Thanks for telling us

You found a botter/aimbotter/speedhacker
but dont know what to do?
How to report a Cheater

My videos
BlancanieveS speaks to Orenda: ipresionant aimbot click

bessona speaks to Orenda: using bug screenm click!

Boyfriends videos (Ansley/Karsten)
NeM3sls speaks to All : CANT KILL RUNING
NeM3sls speaks to All : 1 JUMP click!!!
Orenda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2007, 11:45   #7
DanceWithArrows

though the name is popular, we have a linkinpark in our server as well...hes a bloody jerk. =/ and hangs out with the likes of goldenarrow who i havent seen on the forums for a while
Old 11-23-2007, 15:47   #8
Quickfire
bot huntng

Quickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond reputeQuickfire has a reputation beyond repute
linkin park has a 116 archer and linkinpark is a water-water ;o Lin_Link or something is his archer

~*Unst4bl3*~~Trojan-Archer 126/121
BrokenHeartz~Water-Warrior-(Fire) 110/123/(xxx)

You Mess With The Best You Die With The Rest!

You only see obstacles when you take your eyes of the goal.
Quickfire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 14:12   #9
<PrO>

<PrO> is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
though the name is popular, we have a linkinpark in our server as well...hes a bloody jerk. =/ and hangs out with the likes of goldenarrow who i havent seen on the forums for a while
You rang?

Aeon

TXkgQ2hlbWljYWwgUm9tYW5jZQ==

01000001 01100101 01101111 01101110

66 108 111 111 100 32 97 110 100 32 86 101 110 103 101 110 99 101

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect. Only god is perfect, therefore I am god, thus I have proven existence, but proof denies faith, and without faith, god is nothing. Therefore I am nobody.
<PrO> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 15:10   #10
Balmung

Quote:
Originally Posted by <PrO> View Post
You rang?
I feel so out of place here...

You LinkinPark or Golden arrow

if your linkinpark were you actually trying to sell me gemini characters o.o

Old 11-25-2007, 01:04   #11
Godwho
UFO

Godwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well thats the only name he gave me but some of the other characters he tried offering me are

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: miyudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: mayudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: wat/tro lvl 125[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: i have one arch 116 too in gemini[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: and one wat/wat lvl 112[14:32]

if the lvls and class seem familiar let them know xD

I still dont understand why hes trying to trade me characters in a sever that i dont even play on >.<

I was killing that chr in jail..... a few times.... and i still do .

GuTss
Godwho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 06:47   #12
<PrO>

Quote:
I feel so out of place here...

You LinkinPark or Golden arrow

if your linkinpark were you actually trying to sell me gemini characters o.o
I was goldenarrow,I got hacked and my stuff is scattered over the continent of gemini atm,mostly with this "marc" character,don't buy any chars on this server,its a dead game and a deader server,linkin park is a friend of mine and hes been scammed,hes selling all of his chars on game at the moment so I doubt he will be selling that char....lol.

Aeon

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect. Only god is perfect, therefore I am god, thus I have proven existence, but proof denies faith, and without faith, god is nothing. Therefore I am nobody.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:30   #13
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
linkinpark is a noob scammer probably ugly and fat in real life and can't be trusted he'll steal all your donuts.
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 10:02   #14
<PrO>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Damien~ View Post
linkinpark is a noob scammer probably ugly and fat in real life and can't be trusted he'll steal all your donuts.
Hes not fat and hes not ugly .....you ****ing lame ass mofo.....Braun,get a life dude...

Aeon

Old 11-26-2007, 10:39   #15
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <PrO> View Post
Hes not fat and hes not ugly .....you ****ing lame ass mofo.....Braun,get a life dude...
Coming from a little boy that pretended to have a ******? Wow take your own advise thanks.
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you
~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: