Old 11-20-2007, 07:32   #1
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for a nice guild!

Hi all.

I'm only level 44, but I joined almost a month ago.

I was in the guild "~Journey~", but due to differences, I was then removed from that guild, so now I'm looking for another nice guild who's members are perhaps a little more... mature. Not saying "~Journey~" members are immature, just, they lack an adult sense of humour partly due to children being in the guild, and partly due to being, perhaps, a little stuck up, or prudish.

I'm a fun, funny guy for the most part, although I can be a real arsehole if pushed far enough.

While right now I have quite a lot going on in real-life so I'm not going to be levelling much, I would really like to find a guild to chat to while doing less active activities, like mining, etc. Plus, I will be levelling harder come New Year or so, after I've sorted out all my real-life problems.

So, yeah... My name's TheEternal in-game, and I'm a Trojan.

Hope to meet some more nice people soon.

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 07:56   #2
YouzY
\nn/

YouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YouzY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
Hi all.

I was in the guild "~Journey~", but due to differences, I was then removed from that guild, so now I'm looking for another nice guild who's members are perhaps a little more... mature. Not saying "~Journey~" members are immature, just, they lack an adult sense of humour partly due to children being in the guild, and partly due to being, perhaps, a little stuck up, or prudish.

I'm a fun, funny guy for the most part, although I can be a real arsehole if pushed far enough.

While right now I have quite a lot going on in real-life so I'm not going to be levelling much, I would really like to find a guild to chat to while doing less active activities, like mining, etc. Plus, I will be levelling harder come New Year or so, after I've sorted out all my real-life problems.

Vibe is nice :P
Old 11-20-2007, 08:03   #3
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouzY View Post
Vibe is nice :P
Tell me more. So long as there's nice players who speak English, that's all I'm looking for.

I'm not high-maintenance or anything. I hardly ever ask for help, infact, pretty much never do, but when able, I'm always glad TO help. Plus I stay out of trouble so long as said trouble can BE avoided, anyway.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:16   #4
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Slanesh Send a message via MSN to Slanesh
join elitesquad and kos youzy, hes a noobey =x
V1nc3nt (Trojan LvL 130 -> Warrior LvL 128)
Slanesh (Fire LvL 121 -> Fire LvL 121)

I hate u, but u arent in list? PM me and get ur own entry in my signature!
Slanesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 08:24   #5
TheEternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanesh View Post
join elitesquad and kos youzy, hes a noobey =x
I don't think I'm "elite" enough to join a guild with that name!

What's wrong with Youzy? Seems nice enough to me!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:33   #6
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't join Vibe, ES, or any other guild that goes to Guild War as a low lvl. All these guilds have several enemies which will attack you on sight. Your best chance is to find a guild that has no problems with anyone at least until you lvl yourself up to the point you can defend yourself somewhat.

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 08:45   #7
Slanesh
PKAR

Slanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to beholdSlanesh is a splendid one to behold
oh yea right, i forgot to mention, that only ppl with elitestuff r allowed to join elitesquad =x

Old 11-20-2007, 09:00   #8
TheEternal

Quote:
oh yea right, i forgot to mention, that only ppl with elitestuff r allowed to join elitesquad =x
I have an elite sword? Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Don't join Vibe, ES, or any other guild that goes to Guild War as a low lvl. All these guilds have several enemies which will attack you on sight. Your best chance is to find a guild that has no problems with anyone at least until you lvl yourself up to the point you can defend yourself somewhat.
Good, and true advice. That's one of the reasons I liked "~Journey~", as it was a non-GW going guild.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:17   #9
VendettaEUP
Polizei

VendettaEUP has a spectacular aura aboutVendettaEUP has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Then why are you there ?

Vulto Ramierez - Knight - L5X
----> Full Legendary Polaris Set +1.
DigitalHitmann of RAZE - Summoner - L11X
----> Full Legendary Picaresque Set +4, Rhapsody+4, +7 Blizzaya's.

" If all you learned was Bier ( Beer ) in German 100 then my mission is complete. " - Professor Leo Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Starshine says:
every time you post, I get nervous. =P
" I am da mutha f***in po-leece " - Denzel Washington
VendettaEUP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 09:18   #10
VendettaEUP
Polizei

VendettaEUP has a spectacular aura aboutVendettaEUP has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
Hi all.

Could always join me and be my apprentice. Take my place as most hated person on the server like I did for VuLtO. Then I can finally quit. #35

" If all you learned was Bier ( Beer ) in German 100 then my mission is complete. " - Professor Leo Gruber

Quote:
Starshine says:
Old 11-20-2007, 09:26   #11
TheEternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaEUP View Post
Could always join me and be my apprentice. Take my place as most hated person on the server like I did for VuLtO. Then I can finally quit. #35
Haha. You sound like me on a different game.

Not strong enough to be hated, sorry. You'll have to stick around for a while longer!

Don't worry, I don't hate you. So you're not completely hated!

Old 11-20-2007, 10:32   #12
YouzY
\nn/

YouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond reputeYouzY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YouzY
Dont join elitesquad they spam all the time about pitinhos,pintos,browns and tacos
Old 11-20-2007, 10:42   #13
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dont join elitesquad they spam all the time about pitinhos,pintos,browns and tacos
OI, kos. >.< not supposed to tell. =o

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 10:44   #14
VendettaEUP
Polizei

Quote:
Not our fault they like small *****: (Translation of Pintinho )

Oh and the blur is not the derogatory name for a Cat.

Quote:
Starshine says:
Old 11-20-2007, 10:48   #15
Slanesh
PKAR

Quote:

if ppl have no pinto, we need to pick on em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaEUP View Post
Then why are you there ?
talk to my hand!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: