Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 19:00   #1
NyteShade

NyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to NyteShade Send a message via Yahoo to NyteShade
Angry Digi Blackmail Letter

Now tell me that this has went to far And digi you if you think this is ever going to happen you have completely lost your freaking mind...And if you think you eneming my guild or having Karam_Rule enemy us is going to change this i think your a sadly mistaken...Kitsu hon im sorry but all your efforts were wasted. First he demands that he can kos anyone in our guild and we arent suppose to Defend or help anyone. Its ok for digi to make his demands...Digi im sorry this has went on for 3 long long years and this is the end of the line I WILL NOT BE PUT THROUGH THIS ANYMORE!!!! If need be i will leave Journey and go on my own then you have single me out. But my Guild stands by me and many more probably will after reading this so called blackmail contract. Even if i had 50 DBs i would never pay you a dime your nothing but a bully and whining little child that needs to grow up. I have apoligized to you and thats all your getting from me you cant except that then to damn bad....And i dont even know what im apoligizing for. I am told its cause i said something about your mom yeah well you threatened my childrens lives.

Contract: Blood Money

Involved Parties:

Contract Holder:

1. DigitalHitmann

Victims:

2. NyteShade

3. Journey Members

Issue:

The contract holder assassinates NyteShade (Stephanie) and members of Journey due to complications of a personal dispute territory discrepancy.

Solution for Contract Termination:

The accused player, NyteShade, will pay the assailant, DigitalHitmann, in "DragonBalls" up to the maximum amount of fifty (50) "DragonBalls" and will not exceed the limit of fifty (50) "DragonBalls". The assailant, DigitalHitmann, will purchase these from the accused player via Trade Shop window set at a price per "DragonBall" scroll at one (1) silver a piece until each scroll is bought. The assailant, DigitalHitmann, will use these "DragonBalls" over the next five (5) weeks through Old Man in Market and EXP Balls to climb to level one-hundred-thirty (130). When level one-hundred-thirty (130) has been achieved by the assailant, DigitalHitmann, all extra "DragonBalls" that were not used in the process will be returned to the rightful owner(s). The accused person(s), NyteShade, and the assailant, DigitalHitmann, will each sign the contract when their portion has been completed. When both sides have agreed to the circumstances and signed the contract it will be ripped up and disposed. The accused player, NyteShade, reserves the right to use fellow Guild members to lessen the value of the contract on his or her personal fine and guarantee their members safety in the future. After both sides have signed the contract and both sides have committed to their sides of the contract the assailant, DigitalHitmann, will stop all Player-Killing of NyteShade and/or Journey members. The assailant also presses that the accused player, NyteShade, and/or members of Journey will not speak of the contract after both sides of the contract are committed as well as speak outside of the selected terms by the assailant, DigitalHitmann. If the contract terms are violated then the contract will be thrown out and the assailant, DigitalHitmann, reserves the right to proceed in Player-Killing the accused player, NyteShade, and/or their members of Journey. This contract is confidential and will only be seen by the following: DigitalHitmann, Kitsune ( Personal Relations Officer ), NyteShade ( Journey Leader ) and those player(s) the accused player, NyteShade, wishes to include in the contract to lessen the personal fine.

Assailant Signature: __________________________________________________ ____________________[ ]

Victim Signature:________________________________________ _________________________________[ ]

Personal Relations Officer Signature:________________________________________ ________________[

And To Karma_Rule you want to enemy us after reading this then your just as bad as he is. I will NOT quit CO and i will NOT BOW DOWN TO ANYONE AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED. SO DIGI DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDISH CRAP

Proud Leader of ~Journey~
Old 11-12-2007, 19:12   #2
Slevv
^pro

Slevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant future
What a pitty

Now you now how it feels, i dont feel sorry for you at all
You put me in the same situation a long time ago

And later i found out i wasn't the only one

you gave allot of noobs a hard time without a good reason
Old 11-12-2007, 19:16   #3
DDTHAWK

DDTHAWK is on a distinguished road
Angry way to far

digi you have been my friend for quite some time. i dont know the details of you problems with steph, but you problems whatever the reason are personal (assuming you have a reason). As such you need to keep ~Journey~ out of your B.S. and resolve your issue on your own without involving other guilds or your friends.
Old 11-12-2007, 19:17   #4
Brian.C.L

Brian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond reputeBrian.C.L has a reputation beyond repute
Digi man <3 you but you doing is wrong and i hate to say it and i might regret it but i stand by steph and tony and always will..... im a Little Journey ***** and always will be D:

~Journey~ Live On!

<3 Steph and Tony<3

Retired.....

Nelo 130-130 Fire -
Pulse 130-130 Archer
Goliath 130Nin-130War-130Troj
squall-lionhrt (Retired/Hacked/Sold/Stolen)

~Passion For Pwning~

Last edited by Brian.C.L; 11-12-2007 at 19:20. Reason: spelling error
Old 11-12-2007, 19:20   #5
SaphiraX
Gemini

SaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond reputeSaphiraX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SaphiraX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTHAWK View Post
digi you have been my friend for quite some time. i dont know the details of you problems with steph, but you problems whatever the reason are personal (assuming you have a reason). As such you need to keep ~Journey~ out of your B.S. and resolve your issue on your own without involving other guilds or your friends.
Such is true, ~Journey~ did not harm you in any way James. If you have a problem with Steph, solve it with her alone, using her guild as an excuse is out of the question. Which as such means Karma_Rule or whatever the hell guild you have sought as assasins, are merely pawns. Solve the problem simply, not like the assasin ways you have been seeking.
Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces.
-Sigmund Freud
Old 11-12-2007, 19:21   #6
NyteShade

NyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond reputeNyteShade has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to NyteShade Send a message via Yahoo to NyteShade
Angry

First off you tell me one person that i blackmailed 2nd off you accused me of stealing from you...And i have never bullied anyone and why are in the forums anyway didnt you get hacked or scammed or whatever.

Proud Leader of ~Journey~
Old 11-12-2007, 19:31   #7
Slevv
^pro

Slevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant future
Yes i got both, lol

Anyway

You bullied me, just come clean
i dont matter now caus i dont play co anymore
Old 11-12-2007, 19:33   #8
OuterRealm

OuterRealm is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it may be time for me to start a character of my own on Gemini. Steph and Tony you know I'll come if you need my help... Id already be there if your damn market wasnt so nooby :P

Signed
My~Immortal
Old 11-12-2007, 20:32   #9
Raptordin
EGY Raptor

Raptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond reputeRaptordin has a reputation beyond repute
Surely I am against such a contract regardless of the fact that it is not legally binding.

I have known you Nyte since some time now, and Although we are not best of friends, still I have not seen from you anything but respect and honesty.

I know the GL of Karma_Rule and a lot of their members, I can assure you that they will never do such a thing.

Very strange indeed. As much as I have friends in this game, I have enemies, but none of them steeped so low and tried to do such a thing.

Best of luck in your quest my friend.
38 years of Age Egyptian with lots to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Its just more in a long line of TQQing. ( I knew this word would work.)
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Exp Balls Calculator Info and Links
Old 11-12-2007, 20:40   #10
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Wtf?

If this is his idea of a "contract", then he needs to check into a couple of lawbooks... You know, in a library, of all things... It took me several times reading it to understand wtf it was saying... lol

BTW, Digi, I hope you know this falls under a couple of new laws involving computer use... i.e. "Use of a computer to commit a crime" and "Internet Extortion", and among other things, like "failure to write a proper contract"... lol

Btw, the first 2 were serious...

As for me, Steph is a friend. While I've never known or spoken to DigitalHitman, I've seen / heard who he hangs out with (or did in the past), and I decide my actions accordingly.

I dont have anything, personally, against Digi, since I've never had my own issues with him... But... considering how this is supposed to be a game, it seems like he's trying to make it into his own version of "King of the hill".

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Old 11-12-2007, 21:35   #11
chucky1_4551
Smee

chucky1_4551 is on a distinguished road
Someone has been swallowing too many yipee beans.

Firstly, Steph, you have the total support from the Australian contingent of Journey. We have found a home here in Journey and we are not going to allow some two bit thug to kick the door to our home in. To be honest, I would rather be pked 30 times a day, than leave Journey, and the game.

We are parents too, and as such, appreciate the measures that you will take to defend you're family. We maybe on different sides of the world to each other, but the game has bought us together, and together we shall stay. You are our guild leader, and as such, you call the shots.

As far as bullying goes, I remember slevv pking me with someone elses char because I ksed 1 tomb bat, go figure.

We just want you to know, the Aussies are with you, 100% of the way.

Cheers from Smee, ~SADIE~,~NEEKO~ and LonneWolf
Old 11-12-2007, 21:59   #12
Jizzus
Squishy D

Jizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond reputeJizzus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jizzus Send a message via Yahoo to Jizzus
No wonder he doesn't buy DBS with IRL money! He blackmails them! =O

TEAM: ANTI-EGYPT and TEAM: ELITESQUAD

Quit this piece of **** game.

Long live EliteSquad!

World of Warcraft

Cheeb - Lv 80 Dwarf Paladin

Fiodangus - Lv 80 Gnome Mage

Pubesteak - Lv 72 Tauren Druid
Old 11-12-2007, 22:37   #13
~Lord_Soth~

~Lord_Soth~ is on a distinguished road
This shyt has been going on for way to long now. Come on now Digi wtf is ur problem? U dont have any excuse at all cept that u told her to divorce you and she did, cuz fana was gonna stay on Blizzard. Well at time u had become more than a pain in her a** that NO she wasnt gonna remarry. DUDE she had a man then and still does. ITS A GAME SHE DIDNT LOVE U THEN AND SHE NEVER WILL. Is that ur freakin prob cuz it the only thing I can think of. She has never done anything to you. Hell she borrowed DBs to help you when she was married to you, and how do u repay her hmmmmm by threating her children and her life, and now this shyt OMG dude U have lost ur ever loving mind ( that is if u ever had one ). We will never bow down to your stupidity.

Oh and ty for the KOS have never done a thing to you ever I dont got jail and I stay outta ape, so idk where u thought I attacked you at since that is the only place u can be found.

DRAGON - BLIZZARD - GEMINI

Lord_Soth : Warrior-Warrior-Tro 123-125-6X
spouse : MUMMAJUGS
ex-hubby to : AngelsTouch, NyteShade, Elenor & Karin

BM ~Journey~ : S.O.D. ( Soldiers of Destruction )

Edge-Crusher: Water-Tro-Archer 110-122-1XX
spouse : Elenor
ex hubby to : MUMMAJUGS

DeAnna : Water-Water 110-103 (seller)
Old 11-12-2007, 23:04   #14
fireTama
RaKaTa

fireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond reputefireTama has a reputation beyond repute
someone lost his mind
LvL 130-- Potency ****

Not the Owner of fireTama Anymore

Rastafari
One love
Jah bless

Quote:
`+*+`:
i like ur aimbot dude
Old 11-12-2007, 23:13   #15
MUMMAJUGS

MUMMAJUGS will become famous soon enough
Steph i am behind u one hundred pct no one is going to threaten our gl i do not care how many times i get pked i am going to be there for u when i am online journey is my family and if digi wants to keep this going i am not going to stop helping u. i love being in journey and i am here to stay no matter what. and that blackmail letter well i couldn't understand it either. so u have my support
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: