Old 10-22-2007, 11:14   #1
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
2 Halloween Quests this year

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426517

Feel free to discuss.

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 16:24   #2
DeathWishZer0
Tormentor

DeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond reputeDeathWishZer0 has a reputation beyond repute
ITS GONNA BE A REAL BLAST!!!

-I-QUIT-CO-
DeathWishZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 16:49   #3
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
sounds cool and original compared to the normal grinding of CO now -.-

MOVE THE MINING RATES BACK UP! LOSE THE LOTTO! LOSE THE DB LVL ! ROLLBACK PLEASE!
Old 10-22-2007, 16:56   #4
VendettaEUP
Polizei

VendettaEUP has a spectacular aura aboutVendettaEUP has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
sounds cool and original compared to the normal grinding of CO now -.-

MOVE THE MINING RATES BACK UP! LOSE THE LOTTO! LOSE THE DB LVL ! ROLLBACK PLEASE!
A new COTobo would just be released again if that happened. Well - I mean not like it hasnt been already.

Vulto Ramierez - Knight - L5X
----> Full Legendary Polaris Set +1.
DigitalHitmann of RAZE - Summoner - L11X
----> Full Legendary Picaresque Set +4, Rhapsody+4, +7 Blizzaya's.

" If all you learned was Bier ( Beer ) in German 100 then my mission is complete. " - Professor Leo Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Starshine says:
every time you post, I get nervous. =P
" I am da mutha f***in po-leece " - Denzel Washington
VendettaEUP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:25   #5
DanceWithArrows

DanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond reputeDanceWithArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaEUP View Post
A new COTobo would just be released again if that happened. Well - I mean not like it hasnt been already.
meh, no one uses cotobo for mining. i heard that Drory (carl) yused it to bot in MZ along with his COPartner (though its called something else now )
Old 10-22-2007, 17:42   #6
Orenda
WHAM WHAM!

Orenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond reputeOrenda has a reputation beyond repute
I hope the vampire whatever event isnt gonna be items that make you look like vampires for 30 seconds >.<

You found a botter/aimbotter/speedhacker
but dont know what to do?
How to report a Cheater

My videos
BlancanieveS speaks to Orenda: ipresionant aimbot click

bessona speaks to Orenda: using bug screenm click!

Boyfriends videos (Ansley/Karsten)
NeM3sls speaks to All : CANT KILL RUNING
NeM3sls speaks to All : 1 JUMP click!!!
Orenda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:48   #7
VendettaEUP
Polizei

VendettaEUP has a spectacular aura aboutVendettaEUP has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenda View Post
I hope the vampire whatever event isnt gonna be items that make you look like vampires for 30 seconds >.<
Your setting your hopes too high for TQ-Digital, Amy.

" If all you learned was Bier ( Beer ) in German 100 then my mission is complete. " - Professor Leo Gruber

Quote:
Starshine says:
Old 10-22-2007, 17:50   #8
DaRkTrO
SS Pro!

DaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond reputeDaRkTrO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithArrows View Post
meh, no one uses cotobo for mining. i heard that Drory (carl) yused it to bot in MZ along with his COPartner (though its called something else now )
Pretty much, he used to say he was going afk in tg with chats off... you go to tg he is no were to be found. Go to MZ and he is there... -.- he used to deny using anything like it aswell

GoGo Pureblood Skills

DaRkTrO - Trojan>Trojan>Trojan - Lvl 130>130>129
Provinance - Trojan>Water - Lvl 130>125 (Future Archer)
Nelo - Fire>Fire>Fire - Lvl 130>131>131

Goals - 130>130>130 Pureblood Trojan!
s2 Tegan
<3 Drewbi, Levi, Anti-Mage, McStooge, Nelo, RipKillxD, Bloodpack008, WonLongDong, Bluestar, Iida, Jizzy, Highwind, Ketamine, squall-lionhrt, Android.18, ShinMasaLiu, Nyte, Ansley

Representing: Team Anti-Egpyt
DaRkTrO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:52   #9
VendettaEUP
Polizei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkTrO View Post
Pretty much, he used to say he was going afk in tg with chats off... you go to tg he is no were to be found. Go to MZ and he is there... -.- he used to deny using anything like it aswell
He was 13-14 at the time, what do you expect from a kid? I mean look at FreakyStyle. He took the items Carl gave him that dont rightfully belong to him. Hes going to deny that till the day he dies. Why? Its just a game.

Quote:
Starshine says:
Old 10-22-2007, 17:58   #10
DanceWithArrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkTrO View Post
actually in C~D we used to talk about that all the time...and he always used to trade mets for the DBs i used to buy...and believe me i bought a lot in the days before lotto. and he would always have the mets within 2 hrs. well, best i can say is that hes a GOOD type of cheater lol

Quote:
He was 13-14 at the time, what do you expect from a kid? I mean look at FreakyStyle. He took the items Carl gave him that dont rightfully belong to him. Hes going to deny that till the day he dies. Why? Its just a game.
humn, read the thread where golden-i-have-a-circumsized-di ck replied "why didnt you say so" when i said I have his gear numb nut. whatcha gonna do about it? come to taiwan and kick my a$$?!? u must be dreaming, nazi
Old 10-22-2007, 17:58   #11
AlbertWesker

AlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to AlbertWesker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenda View Post
lol :P, is Triaxe still the real Triaxe, or is what im hearing Triaxe is Digi / james now

QUIT!, Talismans cancel out battle power altogether
AlbertWesker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 17:59   #12
AlbertWesker

AlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud ofAlbertWesker has much to be proud of
+ this quest seems like aload of bollox to me, making and setting off fire works WTH can TQ not come up with anything better than letting fire works off lol

Old 10-22-2007, 18:00   #13
VendettaEUP
Polizei

Never. She was banned so I Screenshotted her forum avatar and put it as mine, hence why it says Banned below the name.

Quote:
Starshine says:

Last edited by VendettaEUP; 10-22-2007 at 18:03.
Old 10-22-2007, 18:01   #14
AlbertWesker

Quote:
Never. She was banned so I Screenshotted her forum avatar and put it as mine, hence why it says Banned above the name.
lols kk james xD

Old 10-22-2007, 18:02   #15
VendettaEUP
Polizei

I have no idea who you are by the way. Hrhr.

Quote:
Starshine says:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: