Old 03-25-2013, 10:20   #1
DaoShi

DaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond repute
New to iPad co :)

I was just wondering around ipad co lately.. and it seems rather better than normal conquer.. but I was just wondering, ive heard about an auction system but i havent even found it yet anyone wanna tell me where it is?
[Arcadia][Water 110] -> [Archer 123]

Fb foreva.
DaoShi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 10:21   #2
DaoShi

DaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond reputeDaoShi has a reputation beyond repute
Also.. all the low level items, like 1-40 look the same to me, and I cant see any guild names at all >_< running it on iPad 4 32gb, anyone having the same issue?
[Arcadia][Water 110] -> [Archer 123]

Fb foreva.
DaoShi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 11:41   #3
CandyNJ

CandyNJ is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, the 2.6 update is full of bugs. It seems no one on the update can see guild names or any auction information on items.

The auction is in market. Tap on pathfinding, then functional spots I think to find it.
CandyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 09:12   #4
DeathSTAR Pro
WTF

DeathSTAR Pro is on a distinguished road
The auction is in the market. Just teleport to the market and walk around, you will eventually find the AuctionManager. And then to make guild names visible go to settings (where you would normally log out) and click the box that says "Display ....". Not sure what the rest is but if you press that they will become visible.

$$$$ ---- PIRATES FTW ---- $$$$

I am ASIAN
DeathSTAR Pro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: