Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 14:06   #1
SwitchServers

SwitchServers is on a distinguished road
VIP service

Somebody explain what do you have to do to get perm vip 4?
Buy dbs worth +1500 usd or 69 usd every month? Both? Dont get it..

Last edited by SwitchServers; 03-26-2012 at 14:12.
SwitchServers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 15:38   #2
IceFlower
Banned

IceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond reputeIceFlower has a reputation beyond repute
There's no perm VIP 4.
After VIP 3, you have to keep buying cards in order to keep your 4, 5 or 6.

You can bulk your way up to VIP 7.
But not worth it anymore.
IceFlower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 04:20   #3
SwitchServers

SwitchServers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFlower View Post
There's no perm VIP 4.
After VIP 3, you have to keep buying cards in order to keep your 4, 5 or 6.

You can bulk your way up to VIP 7.
But not worth it anymore.
Im asking because i know people with vip 5/6/7 that do not buy dbs anymore but they still keep their high lvl vip..
SwitchServers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 05:04   #4
Legolito

Legolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond repute
I think you have to buy dbs for a certain period of time until you can make your vip permanent, i don't think you should buy dbs for life to keep your vip.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45   #5
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
You have to have a total of $1439 and in 1 month credit $620 for it to upgrade from 3-4. The $69 is a monthly thing once you get to level 4.
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 13:23   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I *think* it works like this:

If you have an account which is VIP level 6 and has also had $7699 or more of point cards credited, you can get VIP L7, which is permanent. That's the only VIP level which is permanent in it's own right.

Once you have VIP L7 on an account, you can give other accounts VIP status from that VIP L7 and those would be permanent (unless you chose to remove them). So those with permanent VIP level 4 or higher are probably getting it from a L7 VIP account.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-27-2012, 15:20   #7
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchServers View Post
Somebody explain what do you have to do to get perm vip 4?
Buy dbs worth +1500 usd or 69 usd every month? Both? Dont get it..
Once you've spent that much its something like you need to keep crediting 69 dollars per month and after it hasnt been credited for 2 months your vip drops to lvl 3.
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 00:17   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
It's actually fairly simple. Just check out the page, under the "Maintain VIP" section. https://vips.91.com/web20/details.html
1-3 are permanent, so there is no chance of losing them once you have credited the required amount.
4-6 have a monthly minimum that you would need to credit to hold onto that level, or else you will be downgraded by 1 level after 2 months. This will continue until you either credit to hold the level or to upgrade, or until you have been downgraded to level 3.
If you reach level 7, you will no longer need to credit a minimum amount to maintain that level.

Get it?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45   #9
Light~Shadow
Twilight

Light~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeLight~Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
It's actually fairly simple. Just check out the page, under the "Maintain VIP" section. https://vips.91.com/web20/details.html
1-3 are permanent, so there is no chance of losing them once you have credited the required amount.
4-6 have a monthly minimum that you would need to credit to hold onto that level, or else you will be downgraded by 1 level after 2 months. This will continue until you either credit to hold the level or to upgrade, or until you have been downgraded to level 3.
If you reach level 7, you will no longer need to credit a minimum amount to maintain that level.

Get it?
so vip 7 is permanent?

130(Water)>130(Water)>131(Water)

[S] Cap +8 STG STG -5
[S] Bag +6 STG STG -5 P3
[S] Bracelet +6 SDG SDG -5
[S] Mana Bs +8 SPG SPG -3 p6
[S] Robe +6 STG STG -5
[S] Boots +5 STG STG -5
[S] Fan +7 STG RTG-1
[S] Tower +7 SGG SGG -1
[S] Crop +6
Steed +6
Royal Ape -1
Palm Leaf Fan -1
Miracle Gourd -1
Fancy Azure -1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
And there's going to be a bacon shortage, too. Twin City may never recover.
Light~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 12:20   #10
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light~Shadow View Post
so vip 7 is permanent?
VIP 7 is permanent.

When you get VIP 7 you are also entitled to VIP L1, L2, L3, L4 and L5 on other accounts. None of those would have to be renewed, which is why some players who no longer buy dbs can have permanent VIP L5. They get it from a L7 account.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: