Old 02-25-2012, 17:01   #1
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Dark Souls

This game is amazing but hard, anyone else played it?
Just got past the Gargoyle (level 30 Knight).
Old 02-25-2012, 17:08   #2
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Not my type of game, unfortunately i found that out after i had already dished out 50-60$ for it.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2012, 19:43   #3
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Not my type of game, unfortunately i found that out after i had already dished out 50-60$ for it.
It's so hard x_x
Youtube the bosses to see what I mean...
Old 02-25-2012, 19:53   #4
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
This game is amazing but hard, anyone else played it?
Just got past the Gargoyle (level 30 Knight).
You're way overlvld. Wait until you get to some of the later bosses, so hard, so fun. I've been stuck on one area for the past 6 months

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 00:13   #5
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I just finished andor londo, the spear guy and the fat hamemr guy were so hard, I wasted them with homing soul spears and soul lances though level 112 (I farmed AWHILE for full 99 int) i pretty much rape the bosses hardcore now
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 01:36   #6
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
I just finished andor londo, the spear guy and the fat hamemr guy were so hard, I wasted them with homing soul spears and soul lances though level 112 (I farmed AWHILE for full 99 int) i pretty much rape the bosses hardcore now
Become perfect with dodging or 4kings will rape you

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:35   #7
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Completed it.

Garentee you will start over, when you realise what class you want to make, and that leveling up randomly isn't good...

Well, actually I haven't completed it, once you get to the end you start over and everything is like 30% harder or something, but I got bored of it.

Last edited by AshThePharaoh; 02-26-2012 at 05:38.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 18:44   #8
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
You're way overlvld. Wait until you get to some of the later bosses, so hard, so fun. I've been stuck on one area for the past 6 months
The gargoyles weakness would be stealth I suppose, just get in as many hits as possible from either range or close combat.
Don't even think about blocking <_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Not that far yet, just got the the forest place (forgot the name), level 50.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Completed it.

Garentee you will start over, when you realise what class you want to make, and that leveling up randomly isn't good...

Well, actually I haven't completed it, once you get to the end you start over and everything is like 30% harder or something, but I got bored of it.
Nah a Knight is my thing, I've been focusing on close combat.
35 strength, 15 dexterity, 20 vitality and 20 endurance (had to go for dexterity for certain swords, vit because bosses absolutely destroyed me and endurance because my weapons take too much stamina.

How can I get the Dark Knight sword? I've defeated 3 and got a Dark Knight shield (Instead of a sword) and 2 shards (forgot name, just chucked them in bottomless box until I need them).
Currently using the Drake sword (it sucks, it isn't effected by stats).

Bosses defeated:
Beginning boss (forgot name)
Taurus demon
Dragon's tail (not the entire dragon, just lopped it's tail off)
Gargoyles
Goat demon

Minibosses defeated:
3 Dark Knights
1 armoured boar
The priest and knight before gargoyle
Butcher
Reaper thingy by Blacksmith
Forgot others x_X *bad with names*

Last edited by Sepharius; 02-26-2012 at 18:50.
Sepharius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2012, 22:35   #9
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
The gargoyles weakness would be stealth I suppose, just get in as many hits as possible from either range or close combat.

35 strength, 15 dexterity, 20 vitality and 20 endurance (had to go for dexterity for certain swords, vit because bosses absolutely destroyed me and endurance because my weapons take too much stamina.

How can I get the Dark Knight sword? I've defeated 3 and got a Dark Knight shield (Instead of a sword) and 2 shards (forgot name, just chucked them in bottomless box until I need them).

Bosses defeated:
Taurus demon
Gargoyles
Goat demon

Minibosses defeated:
3 Dark Knights
1 armoured boar
Butcher
one of the Black Knights in the Asylum will almost always drop it otherwise, its random

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 23:41   #10
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bosses defeated:
Taurus demon
Gargoyles
Goat demon

Minibosses defeated:
3 Dark Knights
1 armoured boar
Butcher
The dark knight sword is ****ing ****, it's heavy as ****, you would be much better off doing blighttown and anor londo with the drake sword and making a Queelag Fire Sword.
Old 02-27-2012, 00:45   #11
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

I use queelag fire sword for everything, it's amazing.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 04:39   #12
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
one of the Black Knights in the Asylum will almost always drop it otherwise, its random
My friend did say, he has 2 x3
Quote:
The dark knight sword is ****ing ****, it's heavy as ****, you would be much better off doing blighttown and anor londo with the drake sword and making a Queelag Fire Sword.
How far is Blighttown? After the ghosts?
Quote:
I use queelag fire sword for everything, it's amazing.
Want.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:42   #13
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
first 20 mins... cursing yelling at 1st boss...

Epiphany dodge and attack him in the ass

first boss dead

once I got into the parish death by black knights or whatever oh no's

10 mins l8ter after shooting dragons tail for 8 minnutes obtained drake sword...

gargoyles doomed....

raced to sewers... sped through next boss ...

ect ect ect

Keys to the game...

1. pay close attention to ur stats
2. have patience
3. don't waste your humanity =-) .... although you can farm that

took me awhile
but after the first couple of weeks I raced through it

:P my commentary was on my first few hours of game play

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2012, 08:45   #14
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
My friend did say, he has 2 x3

How far is Blighttown? After the ghosts?

Want.
Blighttown is quite early in the game, thats when it gets hard imo, I can't quite remember, check the wiki. O.o
Old 02-27-2012, 11:45   #15
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Blighttown is quite early in the game, thats when it gets hard imo, I can't quite remember, check the wiki. O.o
There now, it's after the depths.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: