Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 04:29   #1
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
[MLP] Dont come in if your not a brony

PONY THREAD! Talk about ponies.

My favorite is rainbow dash, one day she will fly!!!!

Also Im rainbow and my girlfriend is twilight sparkle =D true story.

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/148/296/13771%20-%20animated%20clop%20computer%20dexterous_hooves%2 0internet%20twilight_sparkle.gif?1310666356[img]
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 04:31   #2
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
You are debliatrly looking for attention here hahni.
Can't you go one day without everyone looking at you?

You very well know OT feelings on MLP. You know it will cause an issue which in turn will give you attention.

Just stop, its real sad and desperate.

If you wish to discuss MLP go to a forum dedicated to it, or PM switchblade
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 04:33   #3
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
have you seen the show? or just knockin it cus its ****?

eres the prolog to the story for first epiode

Prologue
Part of the animated slideshow from the episode's prologue
The episode opens with a book that reads "Once upon a time", and narrated prologue begins, telling of two regal sisters ruling together over a magical land of Equestria, shown stylistically in a series of slightly animated drawings resembling medieval illustrations. The sisters are shown as two slender unicorn Pegasus ponies, one pinkish white, and the other bluish violet. The narration continues that the eldest used her unicorn power to raise the sun, while the younger would bring out the moon at night. Time went on and the younger sister became resentful, for ponies of Equestria enjoyed the day but slept through the night. One night, she refused to lower the moon. This bitterness had transformed her into a "wicked mare of darkness, Night Mare Moon", who vowed to shroud Equestria in eternal night, forcing her sister to use the magic of The Elements of Harmony to banish her to the moon.

Last edited by Only4Hahni; 02-20-2012 at 04:38.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:23   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
co´ncidence that RD is my favorite!

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 08:28   #5
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
You are debliatrly looking for attention here hahni.
Can't you go one day without everyone looking at you?

You very well know OT feelings on MLP. You know it will cause an issue which in turn will give you attention.

Just stop, its real sad and desperate.

If you wish to discuss MLP go to a forum dedicated to it, or PM switchblade
Shut the **** up, you tired hack.

If anyone needs to stop being sad and desperate, it's you. How about you try to talk **** to someone other than a post suicide bomb Arab and a little Asian girl and see how far you get? You don't for the same reason you don't respond to me, because you'll look like a ****ing moron.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:33   #6
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Yay! A pony thread! I don't think that just two or three people could keep it going, though.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 08:42   #7
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-20-2012, 12:46   #8
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute

hhhhhh
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 14:13   #9
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
The only ponies that was/has/ever been cool is the one in my/fizzle's avy
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 14:32   #10
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
rainbow dash is the only one iv heard the name of so i guess thats my favorite pony too.
brony love <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 16:50   #11
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
I cant decide whos my favourite from Pinkie, RBD or Applejack made my bf into a brony though, his favourite is Fluttershy

+ i ****ing hate the cutie mark crusaders. GET YOUR CUTIE MARKS ALREADY DAMMIT.
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 16:58   #12
Only4Hahni
Banned

;O Cutie mark crusaders hahahahah :3 I think its fun to draw the cutie marks of all the like secondary characters. I am making a giant flutter shy in minecraft but i keep running out of yellowish wool ;< why u no spawn fast squids..

mm I need to redownload all the episodes or find somewhere to watch online cause im having pony withdrawels.
Old 02-20-2012, 16:59   #13
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
;O Cutie mark crusaders hahahahah :3 I think its fun to draw the cutie marks of all the like secondary characters. I am making a giant flutter shy in minecraft but i keep running out of yellowish wool ;< why u no spawn fast squids..

mm I need to redownload all the episodes or find somewhere to watch online cause im having pony withdrawels.
Youtube works good for me
+ go go build fluttershy!
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 17:04   #14
Only4Hahni
Banned

;O i can never find anything on youtube like movies/shows etc lol, i can find kpop mvs and concerts tho, ya!y
Old 02-20-2012, 19:49   #15
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post

Attached Thumbnails
mc pony.jpg  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: