Old 02-06-2012, 08:10   #1
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

StarDestruction is on a distinguished road
Updated on our update?

Can we get updated on where our update is?

We were originally quoted three weeks before our big update is here.. The time has come and past.

I'm not saying we need all the events the PC version does. In my opinion, the less there are, the less laggier we will be, but I do want a few things.

We need more game stability. I'm tired of paying a tax (disconnection) every time I enter twin city, I'm sick of skills not working, I'm sick of animations still not working!

The fact we are upset and anxious for these updates is not something you should be mad at, but happy about because we all care about the game.

So update it before we lose interest!
StarDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2012, 15:26   #2
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post
Can we get updated on where our update is?

We were originally quoted three weeks before our big update is here.. The time has come and past.

I'm not saying we need all the events the PC version does. In my opinion, the less there are, the less laggier we will be, but I do want a few things.

We need more game stability. I'm tired of paying a tax (disconnection) every time I enter twin city, I'm sick of skills not working, I'm sick of animations still not working!

The fact we are upset and anxious for these updates is not something you should be mad at, but happy about because we all care about the game.

There was a national holiday in the middle of those 3 weeks. I think when the original timeline was given it was A) an estimate and B) workdays

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2012, 19:58   #3
Mr.Tom

Mr.Tom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDestruction View Post

yesss.......
Mr.Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2012, 21:38   #4
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

I think you're right, Zain. I know there was a national holiday, and I respect that.

I had no idea if the quoted time included the holiday or not. I just want an update on our update. Lol, you know?
Old 02-06-2012, 22:47   #5
do~the~dance

do~the~dance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
There was a national holiday in the middle of those 3 weeks. I think when the original timeline was given it was A) an estimate and B) workdays
Which is not a reason for a quick update to be given
do~the~dance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 00:18   #6
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by do~the~dance View Post
Which is not a reason for a quick update to be given
Depends how you interpret the original message. Personally, I don't think an update is needed because it has not been an exceptional amount of time, especially considering the national holiday. Theres a reason timelines are never given because something like this always happens where one employee got the company in trouble with their customer base, based on 1 thread where he was indulging a request for timelines.

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:44   #7
do~the~dance

Quote:
Depends how you interpret the original message. Personally, I don't think an update is needed because it has not been an exceptional amount of time, especially considering the national holiday. Theres a reason timelines are never given because something like this always happens where one employee got the company in trouble with their customer base, based on 1 thread where he was indulging a request for timelines.
When your 3/5 in the process of making a warr-warr-water-water-water forgive my curiosity as to whether I will have revive or not.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32   #8
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I'm sorry but when I, and from what I can tell many others, cannot even enter certain maps without being disconnected several times, we need an update. I've jumped to tc to either take part in an event, meet someone, or grab something at the warehouse and get disconnected three or four times before I finally give up and leave. Same thing happens every once in a while when a lot of people are taking part in the horse race, I get booted and then can't take part.

I'm just saying if it isn't time for an update on events or quests, can we atleast get an update to prevent people from being kicked off in high volume areas?
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 13:40   #9
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
I'm sorry but when I, and from what I can tell many others, cannot even enter certain maps without being disconnected several times, we need an update. I've jumped to tc to either take part in an event, meet someone, or grab something at the warehouse and get disconnected three or four times before I finally give up and leave. Same thing happens every once in a while when a lot of people are taking part in the horse race, I get booted and then can't take part.

I'm just saying if it isn't time for an update on events or quests, can we atleast get an update to prevent people from being kicked off in high volume areas?
I can agree to that

Quote:
Old 02-07-2012, 14:14   #10
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

Sorry if my original post was confusing: I just meant an explanation as to what part of the update process we are in now. Is it being implemented? Programmed? Idk. I'm just anxious for all the reasons these people are.
Old 02-07-2012, 21:24   #11
StarDestruction
iPadPlayer

UPDATE: There was an emergency patch, so people can repair their broken stuff. THANK YOU

Now to work on other things!
Old 02-07-2012, 22:38   #12
do~the~dance

What's been fixed?
Old 02-08-2012, 07:31   #13
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Still working on the pirate version.
Events chosen includes Sound, Conquer hunting, Cake event and Children's event. Sorry it might take a long time to implement these features. We are making different changes from PC version. And if you face any problem please send email to ipad@conqueronline.com for help or for inquiry.

Fixes for summon guard skill of Taoists will come later in about 5 days. Also, meteor shower will be open for Valentine's day. These are not included in pirate version.

About the water revive, it needs a big change in the client, so it will occur in the Invasion of Pirates.

Last edited by Elliot; 02-08-2012 at 07:35.
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2012, 07:36   #14
KingOfGems

KingOfGems is on a distinguished road
It would be nice if you can give us a progress report of how you all are doing, if that is not to much to ask for. As you heard or saw lots of players that have paid money including myself are starting to lose interest with the game because we havent been getting much communication with CO. It would be nice if we could get more feedback on your progress
KingOfGems is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2012, 07:36   #15
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
What is more, a new quest plan will replace the blue mouse one and it will give meteors as well. At now, the quest from Captains in every city will give meteors, please try that first.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: