Old 03-14-2011, 10:49   #1
LouB

LouB is on a distinguished road
Question about rebirth plz reply

Okay so just last week i did my first rebirth, i have sporadically played this game for 6 years and have just now achieved it lol. well anyway, my first character was an archer, i was under the assumption that if i made it a trojan after i would be able to use cyclone while using my bow...well after i got reborn and became a trojan i was shocked to find that i couldnt even use my bow...i then read online that once i reached lvl 70 i can use it again, i am now lvl 73 and sill, i can not use it. It says i need to be an interarcher. Is there anyway possible to use my bow again or will i have to wait until i get reborn again?
LouB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 13:16   #2
locolo
Banned

locolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond reputelocolo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouB View Post
Okay so just last week i did my first rebirth, i have sporadically played this game for 6 years and have just now achieved it lol. well anyway, my first character was an archer, i was under the assumption that if i made it a trojan after i would be able to use cyclone while using my bow...well after i got reborn and became a trojan i was shocked to find that i couldnt even use my bow...i then read online that once i reached lvl 70 i can use it again, i am now lvl 73 and sill, i can not use it. It says i need to be an interarcher. Is there anyway possible to use my bow again or will i have to wait until i get reborn again?
Well you changed from class when reborned. You turned from Archer which was be able to use Archer spells and wear a bow any level and arrows. Now you be a Trojan, which can wear 2 1hand weapons, using Trojan Skills and can only use lvl 70 and lower level any class gear.
locolo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 13:22   #3
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
you wanted trojan - archer to do what you want.

at 70 you can use any weapon/gear less than 71 (use all 70 )

the problem is that you cannot use scatter, only archers can use scatter.

some go archer-trojan-archer, you have 1 more step, then you can do the the trojan cyclone and scatter , I think

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 03-14-2011 at 15:47.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 15:26   #4
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouB View Post
You need to get promoted before you can start wearing other class stuff. I don't think it will be what you thought it will be. Ever heard of information / data collecting? You should have done that. I'm surprised that you are so oblivious even though you have played for 6 years. You should have picked up the basics by now.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 15:30   #5
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
You need to get promoted before you can start wearing other class stuff. I don't think it will be what you thought it will be. Ever heard of information / data collecting? You should have done that. I'm surprised that you are so oblivious even though you have played for 6 years. You should have picked up the basics by now.

+1 lol.
Old 03-14-2011, 19:23   #6
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
you wanted trojan - archer to do what you want.

at 70 you can use any weapon/gear less than 71 (use all 70 )

the problem is that you cannot use scatter, only archers can use scatter.

some go archer-trojan-archer, you have 1 more step, then you can do the the trojan cyclone and scatter , I think
Yes Arch>Tro>Arch can use Scatter + Cyclone. I was using a account that had that path. What I'm wondering is would superman work with scatter? War>Arch? that would be a really fun hunting experience.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
offspring92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 19:33   #7
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring92 View Post
Yes Arch>Tro>Arch can use Scatter + Cyclone. I was using a account that had that path. What I'm wondering is would superman work with scatter? War>Arch? that would be a really fun hunting experience.
only war > water keeps superman : (

http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornspe.shtml
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 05:44   #8
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring92 View Post
. What I'm wondering is would superman work with scatter? War>Arch? that would be a really fun hunting experience.
Yes, you are right. Since we already have warriors who only need about 12 hours or less to level from level 1 to level 130 in their first two lives, lets now have archers who can scatter and supperman so they could get to level 130 in 3 hours from level 1, to 140 in one day. Great

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: