Old 03-12-2011, 07:44   #1
~obeliX~
NIN 130LVL

~obeliX~ is on a distinguished road
Im BotJailed for nothing..

So yesterday i was playing co after a long time and i run 3 chars at time nevermind this is not what i need to say i run counter-strike to check something on my server and i use WallHack for conuter strike... Today im logining on same 3 chars and HELL YEAH BOt JAil :@ Data on capture info is 2011-11-3 (yesterday) is there any connection for WallHack and BotJailing

PS: WallHack for Counter-Strike (checkign cheaters on my server) not conquer WallHack

[font="Impact"]||CharInfo||

Class: Ninja
Reborns: [1st] [x]
RbClass: Ninja-Ninja-xxxxx [130]-[130]-[xxx]
~obeliX~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 11:07   #2
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks.
I am sorry, do not run hacks while Conquer is open.

Post to a Moderator so he can help you out, or HelpDesk.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 13:26   #3
DaIcewind
Lazy ass

DaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond reputeDaIcewind has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DaIcewind
TQ botjails sometimes for nothing and just try to get unjailed if you are innocent. Support will tell you that they can't find why you are botjailed but there for sure was a reason. Now thats the reason you are loosing players TQ you suck at the area DEV-Players. You only care bout the ones that bulk.

@sorry for a lil offtopic, but tq ruined such a good game.
Old 03-12-2011, 14:43   #4
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Its called a feature of the Bot scan program.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 17:37   #5
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=715117

same ****. i alrdy saw 5-6 posts, and u can x30 the number with peep who didnt posted anything!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:41   #6
Decibel.
boo!

Decibel. will become famous soon enough
Yeh.. It happened to me too a while ago.. same for 2 friends of mine

Now, it happened to somebody in my server and it seems like he's been crashing the server until they get him out
Server has been down for almost 2 days now..

Royalty EU Server
Ticket
Tro-Arch

Decibel. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: