Old 03-08-2011, 10:30   #1
Glass Houses

Glass Houses is on a distinguished road
Looking to start in a new server.

Hi everyone, i havent played conquer for about 4 years, i used to have a tro-war-tro used to love fast blading. I quit playing and left the character to someone i thought i could trust, but how many times have you heard that old story right? i wont bore you with the details.

Anyway looking for a server with lots going on and also an active forum, ive been looking through the forums and they all seem a little quiet.

Also now that there is new classes, which is the best class to start with? havent made any new character yet as i want to find a server first, im not a bulker but did used to buy a few dbs every now and then ( please dont hate me )
Class wise im looking to 2nd reborn so is water-war-trojan still the best combo?
Can ninjas fast blade? to be honest i know nothing about monks or the ninjas class.. any info would be great, cheers guys looking forward to hearing from yall
Glass Houses is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 20:49   #2
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
ARGHHH, thought this was OT for some reason.

Anyway, now that I know it's not: You're better off playing a private server if you're interested in PVP and a decent "community." The "classic" version here isn't anything of the sort, though slightly superior to what the normal game is now.

Last edited by Jadagrail; 03-08-2011 at 20:52.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 23:50   #3
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Houses View Post
Hi everyone, i havent played conquer for about 4 years, i used to have a tro-war-tro used to love fast blading. I quit playing and left the character to someone i thought i could trust, but how many times have you heard that old story right? i wont bore you with the details.

Anyway looking for a server with lots going on and also an active forum, ive been looking through the forums and they all seem a little quiet.

Also now that there is new classes, which is the best class to start with? havent made any new character yet as i want to find a server first, im not a bulker but did used to buy a few dbs every now and then ( please dont hate me )
Class wise im looking to 2nd reborn so is water-war-trojan still the best combo?
Can ninjas fast blade? to be honest i know nothing about monks or the ninjas class.. any info would be great, cheers guys looking forward to hearing from yall

Ninja: Have TwoFold Blade. Basically 2 attacks in one. You have to get close to a target and right click them for the skill to activate. It is very overpowered and little skill to use (unlike fb/ss).

Monk: Also has a skill where you right click on target; RadiantPalm. Again, you just right click on target when close enough, do not have to aim.

Overall, the best combo on this server is water-war-XXX. Water-warrior-trojan is a good combo, but also water-warrior-ninja is good also.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:37   #4
Glass Houses

Thanks for the info guys, how do you know which ones are private servers? edit:there isnt private CO servers is there?

So is it better to play on this server? whats the difference between this one (classic) and the normal ones? thanks for help

Last edited by Glass Houses; 03-09-2011 at 03:13.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:16   #5
Varekai

Varekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond reputeVarekai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the info guys, how do you know which ones are private servers? edit:there isnt private CO servers is there?

So is it better to play on this server? whats the difference between this one (classic) and the normal ones? thanks for help
The relevant differences between classic co and normal co are:

Battlepower doesn't effect the damage, no talismans, no toxic fog, no shoppingmall. Basically its an improved version of normal co, yet far from perfect.

Royalty
Varekai~
|OxyMoRoN|

Varekai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 03:29   #6
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No its a herc fest where bulkers will herc you even though they claim to have skills in fb/ss Lol

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress

Last edited by ~BlacK~WolF~; 03-09-2011 at 03:35.
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 03:50   #7
Glass Houses

Ok, think i prefer classic too, everything you mentioned wasn't about when i last played so it'll make it easier getting back into the game.

Think ima settle down in this server, found a pretty cool guy last night galadriel i think his name was and he plvled my water to level 66 and i joined his guild infinityshadow aswell.

Maybe get to 90 today would be cool. Thanks everyone for the info !
Old 03-09-2011, 07:27   #8
Taoist~God

Taoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond reputeTaoist~God has a reputation beyond repute
come here its somewut fun
Koff 140
Colonel 138
BleedOnMe 137
Taoist~God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 07:36   #9
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Don't start here, this server is getting worse everyday =x

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 08:08   #10
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Think ima settle down in this server, found a pretty cool guy last night galadriel i think his name was and he plvled my water to level 66 and i joined his guild infinityshadow aswell.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Narusegawa .... Trojan - Warrior - Water ..... 130-130-130 ... Levanthan Tamer

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Knjsm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 09:29   #11
Glass Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.
Is that because I joined infinity silence? Yeah I kno I messed up there a little lol didn't know they were enemies to everyone else. But galadriel did say he would plvl me so couldn't say no really as I depend on it right now
Old 03-09-2011, 09:41   #12
Knjsm

Knjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond reputeKnjsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is that because I joined infinity silence? Yeah I kno I messed up there a little lol didn't know they were enemies to everyone else. But galadriel did say he would plvl me so couldn't say no really as I depend on it right now
Wow noes, i don't judge, afterall there's a reason if some ppl choose to join IS.
But forsho, Gala is a bloody retard. Am even surprised he/she/it didn't attend to pk you when you first met.

Kenji ................. Water - Warrior - Trojan ..... 132-132-135 ... Scarlet Emperor

Brunhild ........... Trojan - Trojan - Trojan ....... 130-130-129 ... Golden Valkyrie

Orion ................. Trojan - Warrior - Archer ... 130-130-129 ... Shining Eagle
Old 03-09-2011, 10:52   #13
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't it obvious? that guy is gala and he's trolling every1
Old 03-09-2011, 10:59   #14
Glass Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
Wow noes, i don't judge, afterall there's a reason if some ppl choose to join IS.
But forsho, Gala is a bloody retard. Am even surprised he/she/it didn't attend to pk you when you first met.
Fair enough, he went out his way with me, helped me out and told me when to get promoted and showed me, he also gave me an xp pot whilst he plvled me.
Maybe more than one person uses the account?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:21   #15
Knjsm

Quote:
Fair enough, he went out his way with me, helped me out and told me when to get promoted and showed me, he also gave me an xp pot whilst he plvled me.
Maybe more than one person uses the account?
Dat's not impossible.
At least the Gala that tried to pk my noob in lab a week ago and the one i started retaliating on in tc last few days were the same people (same fighting style and stupid insults).
Same for the one i pk'ed at dis an hour ago coz he hardly saw me, he flew and changed location.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: