View Poll Results: Option to turn Audio Off in Login Page?
Yes 40 95.24%
No 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2011, 12:55   #1
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Turn Audio Off

TQ please provide an option to turn off the audio for the login page. It is quite loud even when my speakers are turned down. Though it is quite entertaining, it does become a burden.

Players discuss!
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 12:58   #2
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Suggested so many times. TQ has yet to care. Either grow a tolerance/immunity to it or mute the sound.

Anyway support. I was born with immunity and high tolerance to it LOL.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 13:07   #3
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
yes but i checked the pending and suggested section and none were there! Time to revitalize this ancient suggestion!
Old 02-12-2011, 13:08   #4
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
windows 7 > sound equalizer > mute conquer
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 15:47   #5
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
why the heck would someone vote no on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 16:49   #6
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
why the heck would someone vote no on this?
NoBottyBotty

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 22:35   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
NoBottyBotty
yes. but
WHYYYYYY
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 02-13-2011, 00:33   #8
Itsugo!

Itsugo! is on a distinguished road
extremely irritating, especially if youve got music goin on and you hear the *BING* disconnection sound and all of a sudden with a force 10x stronger than your current music is the blast of the login in screen.
Login screen should die.

i vote yes!
Itsugo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 00:57   #9
Chishio

Chishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond repute
Voted yes... It IS pretty annoying... on my old CO (before I reinstalled) I had the music file replaced by an empty file with the same name so that it wouldn't play.

Not related but still on the topic of Login screen - I wonder why didn't they keep the old Login Screen, this

for the Standard Definition CO... My computer is pretty old and it takes quite long for all the dragon animations and stuff to be done... furthermore, at times it takes me like 30 seconds to input my password as all the effects and music affect my CPU badly and I have to hold one button for like 5 seconds for it to react -.- ...
Old 02-13-2011, 19:33   #10
Désolé

i get the lag on my one of my computers but the noise is like OMG WHO THE HELL THOUGHT CLINGING SWORDS EVERYTIME YOU TYPE IS A GOOD IDEA
Old 02-13-2011, 20:31   #11
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
i get the lag on my one of my computers but the noise is like OMG WHO THE HELL THOUGHT CLINGING SWORDS EVERYTIME YOU TYPE IS A GOOD IDEA
omg i know right

sometimes i hear the music im like ARRRGRGRGRGRGRGGH ok i will put up with it and quickly type password.

then ****ing CHING
CHING
CHIGNGNGN SHSHIIIINGNGNG
turn it off! my ears!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2011, 22:57   #12
Désolé

usually im listening to music so it just gets annoying when you get disconnected because sometimes it loads and the login music is still going

Old 02-13-2011, 23:22   #13
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
i do not know how many times this has been suggested and how it was either put into recommended or rejected list

i guess

11 times it was suggested

0 recommended list

and 2 rejected for not having a poll.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 04:47   #14
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
lolz its a war game did you expect meowing kittens every time you typed lolz

Seriously though tis too loud ... so.... mute then turn the volume back on after login... with my laptop I can do that via Fn key and f6 ... takes like 1/2 a second

since I know tq are deaf considering no matter how much you yell at them in forums or in chat windows with support staff they still dun really listen half the time.... the login window is why xD cus they test all day and relog 50K times from trying to unlock the mystery of invallid jump lolz

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 18:10   #15
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
lolz its a war game did you expect meowing kittens every time you typed lolz

Seriously though tis too loud ... so.... mute then turn the volume back on after login... with my laptop I can do that via Fn key and f6 ... takes like 1/2 a second

since I know tq are deaf considering no matter how much you yell at them in forums or in chat windows with support staff they still dun really listen half the time.... the login window is why xD cus they test all day and relog 50K times from trying to unlock the mystery of invallid jump lolz
I don't expect anything except the sound of my keys when I type.

Login is sometimes very slow, sometimes hangs and some of us are chatting with friends (on TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Skype or something like that) so we don't want to mute.

That sound is wayyyyy too loud. Yes, please give us an option to turn it off.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: