Old 08-07-2010, 08:51   #1
ZizoMatrix
ILuv ANGEL

ZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond reputeZizoMatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Yahoo to ZizoMatrix Send a message via Skype™ to ZizoMatrix
Lol beg more

now he beg to back to his side again lol @ goldenboy
Attached Thumbnails
64526184.jpg  
Old 08-07-2010, 09:22   #2
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
it's so funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZizoMatrix View Post
looooooooooooooooooooool
same words said to me before our alliance wtf man
ask galal to send you the screenshots when Rashida said please please please man allie us and we will be the best side !!!
But , there is one fact it will never changed for me or for asd or for all our side
all 7amerez is Kos4EvEr and i will never peace with them
and as the great man said : ar2sy ya 5adra la mosh 2adra
@ rashida : farmer kick your ass at every GW , clan wars , new pk guild contests ..... etc is that really cool?
@ Aspirint : you did full +12 gears to win gw and can pown me but what is the certain result? you lose!!!!!!!!!!
so losser you spend your money on nothing
@ Archer_Lady : you are nothing dump **** can't fight any one alone
and you always need aspirint next to you to give you bp of the clan and magic deffence as he married you to can fight with others you are insane no brain
so what i have to do else to show to all that all 7ameres is just Jerks and have nothing to do with me expect say ****s!!!!!!!!!!!!
cya jerks and good luck next GW i hope to see you win and i hope also to say what will you do if you win only 1 GW of me so might be i can let you win to see that

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
KillEr4EvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2010, 10:38   #3
-PokeGuy-

-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute-PokeGuy- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZizoMatrix View Post
english pls
M4c_4rTuR !Troj 127 Arc 130! Banned HAHAHHAHA
ahmed_ota !Wat 115 Troj 130 Troj 115!

Server: Libra
----

[N] coro 2 SKG +1
[N] Armor 2 SKG +1
[N] Neck SKG +1
[N] Ring SKG +1
[N] Boot SKG +1
[N] Blade 2 SKG +1
[N] Sword 2 SKG +1
[N] StarTower 1soc +1

VERY NICE STUFFFF
i am just play conquer by myself cuz im a loser

thanks ALLah cuz i ride camels
-PokeGuy- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2010, 13:00   #4
back?
PassWord?

back? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond repute
Ha3 ha3

my screenshot XD
Old 08-07-2010, 17:58   #5
BonusMax
lmfao atm

BonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond repute
i quit conquer ... when i got high...

heavens_fury & TheTimberWolf pro avy makors
(Joel i won't forget my first avy)
BonusMax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 04:40   #6
Zanger

Zanger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr View Post
looooooooooooooooooooool
same words said to me before our alliance wtf man
ask galal to send you the screenshots when Rashida said please please please man allie us and we will be the best side !!!
But , there is one fact it will never changed for me or for asd or for all our side
all 7amerez is Kos4EvEr and i will never peace with them
and as the great man said : ar2sy ya 5adra la mosh 2adra
@ rashida : farmer kick your ass at every GW , clan wars , new pk guild contests ..... etc is that really cool?
@ Aspirint : you did full +12 gears to win gw and can pown me but what is the certain result? you lose!!!!!!!!!!
so losser you spend your money on nothing
@ Archer_Lady : you are nothing dump **** can't fight any one alone
and you always need aspirint next to you to give you bp of the clan and magic deffence as he married you to can fight with others you are insane no brain
so what i have to do else to show to all that all 7ameres is just Jerks and have nothing to do with me expect say ****s!!!!!!!!!!!!
cya jerks and good luck next GW i hope to see you win and i hope also to say what will you do if you win only 1 GW of me so might be i can let you win to see that
hey botter
last elite pk i kicked ur ass i one twofoldblade u moron just 2 ppl can kill me 1 hit
and fires cant kill any char with pots so QQ and dont let me post my videos here

Last edited by Zanger; 08-08-2010 at 04:43.
Zanger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 04:55   #7
Blue.Scorpion
Moclerator

Blue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond reputeBlue.Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Blue.Scorpion
i notice that time of the screen shot is 3/8/2010 and the time of the thread is yesterday
why the LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q:You Have Been Online For Along Time Want To Log Off And Get Alife ??
A:Yes
Blue.Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 09:13   #8
back?
PassWord?

back? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond repute
zanger's big noob XD
late !!! just think why ?
Old 08-08-2010, 10:27   #9
baddream
Whosaiddat

baddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to baddream
If it is a war u want,then it is a war u will get .
If u revolved around a tree with light velocity,u will see ur ass .
I recommend fala7tared to do that .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokaMoka View Post
do what baddream want , watch and stfu
My smart thread of fixing incorrect Dragon Soul

Last edited by baddream; 08-08-2010 at 10:31.
baddream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 15:19   #10
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanger View Post
hey botter
last elite pk i kicked ur ass i one twofoldblade u moron just 2 ppl can kill me 1 hit
and fires cant kill any char with pots so QQ and dont let me post my videos here
let's say you are a ninja with bp more than 345 i think am i true man?
and my bp is 331 and i nado you by 3.2-6.4k , so who is the noob here?
tell all h m fights you lose vs me on arena , and h m times you pown me when we are 1 vs 1!
also i remember all time you fight me you quit then and join with aspirint lame QQ

ALSO LAST WORD TELL ALL WHO ALWAYS KICK YOUR DIRTY ASS ON EACH GW AND WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WIN , AS THIS IS MY 4TH GW ON A ROW

My last video

Quote:
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 08-08-2010, 22:46   #11
Zanger

Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
let's say you are a ninja with bp more than 345 i think am i true man?
and my bp is 331 and i nado you by 3.2-6.4k , so who is the noob here?
tell all h m fights you lose vs me on arena , and h m times you pown me when we are 1 vs 1!
also i remember all time you fight me you quit then and join with aspirint lame QQ

ALSO LAST WORD TELL ALL WHO ALWAYS KICK YOUR DIRTY ASS ON EACH GW AND WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WIN , AS THIS IS MY 4TH GW ON A ROW
u nado me 2.4 with 20k so not big deal
and i kicking ur dirty ass every fight with i dont need asprint to do it and the last time i fought u was 2 weeks ago and as i told u dont let me post the videos
and i dont play GW anymore dumbass i just play on friday for like 2 hours
must of em chating with my friends
so ur reply is BS
Old 08-09-2010, 04:57   #12
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanger View Post
u nado me 2.4 with 20k so not big deal
and i kicking ur dirty ass every fight with i dont need asprint to do it and the last time i fought u was 2 weeks ago and as i told u dont let me post the videos
and i dont play GW anymore dumbass i just play on friday for like 2 hours
must of em chating with my friends
so ur reply is BS
you are still lier , ppl never change wtf

My last video

Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41   #13
Zanger

Quote:
you are still lier , ppl never change wtf
u still saying same words when am kicking ur ass
Old 08-09-2010, 09:24   #14
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

7amerz on a poster xD

that is 7amerez on a poster
Attached Thumbnails
7merez poster.jpg  

My last video

Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 22:25   #15
Zanger

mesh le2a ya abo tez mde2a

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: