Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 16:13   #1
kemorhf7

kemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond reputekemorhf7 has a reputation beyond repute
asd8178 our King kong

asd8178
http://www.xfire.com/video/2a93ef/
http://www.xfire.com/video/2a9414/
[Auto Sit/Stamina]
now what!!
what do you feel after you got BJ?
Attached Thumbnails
16766379.jpg   16896578.jpg  
Beowulf : Pure Ninja-----130-130-132
==============================
Garcia : Water-War-Tro 130-131-134
==============================

Tro have Skills but Fire have no skills
Watch and Learn

Last edited by kemorhf7; 06-03-2010 at 23:23.
Old 06-03-2010, 18:43   #2
Zanger

Zanger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemorhf7 View Post
asd8178
[Auto Sit/Stamina]
now what!!
what do you feal after you got BJ?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:12   #3
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemorhf7 View Post
asd8178
[Auto Sit/Stamina]
now what!!
what do you feel after you got BJ?
so if we looked on your own signature what we will find ?
mido*star botjailed 2 times by me and power noob .
Garcia botjailed 3 times by me and by the system also
and you now at ***ing botjail .

but for any reason you botjailed , and asd botjailed and me botjailed ?
to explain to all i projailed for powning noobs like zanger when he got lag and all think it's so hard to nado laggy player OMG so it's at all usless game !

about asd it's my first time that i heared about auto sit and stamina how he use autosit and he even no sit every jump or move and he on all parts of videos were in no sit mode? so it still projailed

for mido and garcia your accounts how they go botjail let's explain also~!
mido were use cide proxy so power cammmed him and send him to botjail
mido were use bcoproxy i think they changed it's name now so i don't know the new name of it sorry co and i cammed him and send him to botjail too.

Garcia your full +12 account jailed once
then i jailed him by getting a GM watching you while you play with us like super man and he found you use speed hack and aimbot so he sent you to botjail
third you detected by system using bot and you sent with all that accounts on botjail let's say the differance between the dates is 2 years so 2 years of botting and call that skills?
good luck all on co and have nice time , i quit after next gw , see you all.

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 06-04-2010, 07:35   #4
back?
PassWord?

back? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond reputeback? has a reputation beyond repute
Talking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr View Post

to explain to all i projailed for powning noobs like zanger when he got lag and all think it's so hard to nado laggy player OMG so it's at all usless game !

about asd it's my first time that i heared about auto sit and stamina how he use autosit and he even no sit every jump or move and he on all parts of videos were in no sit mode? so it still projailed

mido were use bcoproxy i think they changed it's name now so i don't know the new name of it sorry co and i cammed him and send him to botjail too.

then i jailed him by getting a GM watching you while you play with us like super man and he found you use speed hack and aimbot so he sent you to botjail
third you detected by system using bot and you sent with all that accounts on botjail let's say the differance between the dates is 2 years so 2 years of botting and call that skills?
5db if u quit #10
Old 06-04-2010, 07:38   #5
Zanger

Send a message via MSN to Zanger Send a message via Yahoo to Zanger Send a message via Skype™ to Zanger
Quote:

first just to let u know u have been botjailed by evelyin her self so dont say u have been jaild for wrong
secand AVG anti virus the reason for jailing garcia AVG deleted some of conquer folder that's why he botjailed noob go ask some one about it
third yeah asd used 10 fbs in row with out sitting and that's more than normal also evelyin saw the video and aprroved it
and the game master who saw garcia and botjailed him it was no thing and he out for free
and u will quit cuz u will BOTJAIL again also BATTLE_LORD
so u failed on every thing

Last edited by Zanger; 06-04-2010 at 07:41.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:55   #6
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanger View Post
first just to let u know u have been botjailed by evelyin her self so dont say u have been jaild for wrong
secand AVG anti virus the reason for jailing garcia AVG deleted some of conquer folder that's why he botjailed noob go ask some one about it
third yeah asd used 10 fbs in row with out sitting and that's more than normal also evelyin saw the video and aprroved it
and the game master who saw garcia and botjailed him it was no thing and he out for free
and u will quit cuz u will BOTJAIL again also BATTLE_LORD
so u failed on every thing
when you say the truth then i will reply you , when you no then you will be ignored , that's all lier

My last video

Quote:
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
Old 06-04-2010, 08:03   #7
Zanger

Quote:
when you say the truth then i will reply you , when you no then you will be ignored , that's all lier
prov ur words than
Old 06-04-2010, 09:31   #8
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
prov ur words than
you said that i will botjailed again , if your words true then add to us your 2nd video here !
waiting it

My last video

Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 11:03   #9
Zanger

Quote:
you said that i will botjailed again , if your words true then add to us your 2nd video here !
waiting it
no i wont
Old 06-04-2010, 11:07   #10
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
no i wont
then no one will speak to you cuz you are just lair!
that's all

My last video

Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 11:14   #11
TnHaM

TnHaM is on a distinguished road
My strange sense of boredom my Schenaip severe
Old 06-04-2010, 11:18   #12
TnHaM

Pharoh.TeeZ

Omitted in the eye of talk and no I forgot you out of vidstar team

Last edited by TnHaM; 06-04-2010 at 11:24.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:24   #13
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHaM View Post
Omitted in the eye of talk and no I forgot you out of vistar team
when the translation will come? i'm waiting too !

My last video

Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 11:27   #14
TnHaM

The day will come to enter the second time bot jail and is a scream
Old 06-04-2010, 11:30   #15
TnHaM

Quote:
when the translation will come? i'm waiting too !
Translate what
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: