Old 11-24-2009, 17:43   #1
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Knew it wouldn't last long.

So goodbye CCO 1.5 I should of known it wasn't what I expected it to be. Less then a week open and 1/3 of the server has supers and you cant buy anything without having CPS. I would rather fight fog off and play with my **** tallies then to stay on Liberty for another second. It was fun for the first 2 days then Wow 2.0 all over again. Hope everyone finds the fun in 1.5 that I couldn't.
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 17:49   #2
ximbas

ximbas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 View Post
So goodbye CCO 1.5 I should of known it wasn't what I expected it to be. Less then a week open and 1/3 of the server has supers and you cant buy anything without having CPS. I would rather fight fog off and play with my **** tallies then to stay on Liberty for another second. It was fun for the first 2 days then Wow 2.0 all over again. Hope everyone finds the fun in 1.5 that I couldn't.
You were just perfect. I make your words mine.

GOODBYE CO 1.5
ximbas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 17:50   #3
┼Lantis

┼Lantis is on a distinguished road
Obviously it's not really 1.0 but we knew it wasn't going to be.

That being said, what's so horrible about things being sold for cp? Just hunt stuff yourself and sell for cp and boom, there you have some.

I did not buy any db's or have friends to hunt gear with (I have friends playing the server but I never really got in touch with them as anything other then to say hi so far) and within 2 days of starting I had earned about 1k cp off of joy coin quest and just general leveling. Level, find mets/gems, sell them to players for cp, use those cp to buy gear.

It's not 'easy' but it's sure as hell not hard to do.
┼Lantis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 17:56   #4
ximbas

ximbas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼Lantis View Post

That being said, what's so horrible about things being sold for cp? Just hunt stuff yourself and sell for cp and boom, there you have some.

I did not buy any db's or have friends to hunt gear with (I have friends playing the server but I never really got in touch with them as anything other then to say hi so far) and within 2 days of starting I had earned about 1k cp off of joy coin quest and just general leveling. Level, find mets/gems, sell them to players for cp, use those cp to buy gear.

It's not about being easy; actually, co 1.0 is way harder than co 2.0 or this co 1.5. Our point is (if I can speak for him as well): they said it was going to be the ROOTS OF CONQUER ONLINE, CLASSIC CONQUER. We just wished it was true... We knew it wasn't, obviously we did... TQ would never in a lifetime make such a PERFECT thing, they just wouldn't... But we once loved this game in such a high level that we lied to ourselves and tried to believe it; we deceived ourselves for everything that conquer 1.0 (CLASSIC CO, ITS ROOTS!) once meant to us, the better mmo in the world...

The truth came up, and we are back to reality.

So, goodbye, co 1.5.
ximbas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 17:57   #5
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼Lantis View Post

not enjoyable. Much is not enjoyable, that just being one of many. I am still playing...but they have very good points.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 18:00   #6
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ximbas View Post
It's not about being easy; actually, co 1.0 is way harder than co 2.0 or this co 1.5. Our point is (if I can speak for him as well): they said it was going to be the ROOTS OF CONQUER ONLINE, CLASSIC CONQUER. We just wished it was true... We knew it wasn't, obviously we did... TQ would never in a lifetime make such a PERFECT thing, they just wouldn't... But we once loved this game in such a high level that we lied to ourselves and tried to believe it; we deceived ourselves for everything that conquer 1.0 (CLASSIC CO, ITS ROOTS!) once meant to us, the better mmo in the world...

The truth came up, and we are back to reality.

So, goodbye, co 1.5.
If I may ,

Classic Conquer has more gameplay integrity then 2.0...but not that much more.

1.0 had way greater gameplay integrity.

Lotto has no integrity, ruined gameplay integrity.
Old 11-24-2009, 20:41   #7
20BulkPacks
Banned

20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute
at least pvp isn't broken, co is all about pvp imo
20BulkPacks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 20:47   #8
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BulkPacks View Post
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 21:08   #9
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:

It really was great fun for a while. New server always are it seems. This one went to supers and 2 socks very fast.

I was done with my old servers, had finished my goals,had not played in 3 months.

I will play here for a while or longer yet.
Old 11-24-2009, 21:15   #10
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
Doc, would you shut the **** up you ****ty douchebag?
PLEASE, JUST END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ALREADY.
dilBo <3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 21:21   #11
anderson1983
You FAIL

anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
well you used to flame some of my threads but im not vindictive lol
even because you're right about "2 days" so i agree with you and share this pian too hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ximbas View Post
You were just perfect. I make your words mine.

GOODBYE CO 1.5
LMAO
Quote:
in your dreams getho boy go and suck a banana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilBo <3 View Post
Doc, would you shut the **** up you ****ty douchebag?
PLEASE, JUST END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ALREADY.
lol
Old 11-24-2009, 21:58   #12
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Sounds to me like you all are just complaining to complain.

You say you would go back to your old servers with **** tallies, and why?

After reading the first few complaints (I'm kind of lazy. Don't really want to read the whole thing)...I'm a bit confused as to where exactly your argument is coming from (whoever is complaining).

Are you angry because it's not CO? - Everything that was going to be in this server was listed on the forums and on the main page of the website.

Why are you so surprised everything is in cp? The lottery is the fastest way for the average player to become ridiculously rich as fast as possible. It makes sense that everything is sold that way. But, as has already been stated..it's possible to make cp without actually buying dbs.

The original posted stated that he was going to leave because of cps?

Fine. Good riddance. Go back to where bulkers WILL kill you 99.9% of the time and the average player has no chance.

This thread is ridiculous. Stop complaining. Either get out of the server or just realize that this is the most TQ has ever put out on a date before. It probably won't happen again. They did it for money...but at least they realize what people want. This is a very good thing for them. Fine, take my money...but at least give me what i want. That is what a company is supposed to do. Considering TQ rarely does anything the players want you should be happy this happened. It could mean that, in time, full CO 1.0 is released.

You're probably laughing at the though of TQ doing that. Either way I don't give a ****. You can say I'm ranting or "raging" or whatever other ****tard sayings were started on forums.

The bottom line is that I'm having fun, my friends are having fun, and judging by the fact that when I relog in it takes me 5 minutes of holding down the enter key to get in..I would say other people are having fun too.

So give it a rest already. We know you aren't pleased. Hell, I even knew that you people (the same few who always do) were going to keep *****ing even after this was released. No one cares.

We know you're about to cut yourselves from the nostalgia of CO 1.0, but please...don't get your blood on me; I'm trying to hunt for mets.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 22:07   #13
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post

After reading the first few complaints (I'm kind of lazy. Don't really want to read the whole thing)...I'm a bit confused as to where exactly your argument is coming from (whoever is complaining).

Are you angry because it's not CO? - Everything that was going to be in this server was listed on the forums and on the main page of the website.

Why are you so surprised everything is in cp? The lottery is the fastest way for the average player to become ridiculously rich as fast as possible. It makes sense that everything is sold that way. But, as has already been stated..it's possible to make cp without actually buying dbs.

Fine. Good riddance. Go back to where bulkers WILL kill you 99.9% of the time and the average player has no chance.

This thread is ridiculous. Stop complaining. Either get out of the server or just realize that this is the most TQ has ever put out on a date before. It probably won't happen again. They did it for money...but at least they realize what people want. This is a very good thing for them. Fine, take my money...but at least give me what i want. That is what a company is supposed to do. Considering TQ rarely does anything the players want you should be happy this happened. It could mean that, in time, full CO 1.0 is released.

You're probably laughing at the though of TQ doing that. Either way I don't give a ****. You can say I'm ranting or "raging" or whatever other ****tard sayings were started on forums.

The bottom line is that I'm having fun, my friends are having fun, and judging by the fact that when I relog in it takes me 5 minutes of holding down the enter key to get in..I would say other people are having fun too.

So give it a rest already. We know you aren't pleased. Hell, I even knew that you people (the same few who always do) were going to keep *****ing even after this was released. No one cares.

We know you're about to cut yourselves from the nostalgia of CO 1.0, but please...don't get your blood on me; I'm trying to hunt for mets.
^
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 22:21   #14
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post

Old 11-24-2009, 22:37   #15
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: