Old 09-19-2009, 06:17   #1
Neji~

Neji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant future
why do u hate egyptian people ?! Just Disucss Thread

why do u hate egyptian people ?!

don't blame them cuz they can't speak english

but ask ur self can u speak arabic
it's enough
just make peace

Last edited by Neji~; 09-19-2009 at 06:20.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:21   #2
Neji~

Neji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant futureNeji~ has a brilliant future
i know there are too many scammers

but not all
Old 09-19-2009, 06:23   #3
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
I hate egy's cuz their habits differ so much from ours....
Old 09-19-2009, 06:26   #4
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
I <3 egys. Rly..i sarius...

Nah they just ****ing homos who think allah is the one and only superior ***. And they go homo when you tell them there is no god/allah.

Just hate them.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:29   #5
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Reason 1
They spam alot.

Reason 2
They never give up joining a team

Reason 3
It's an MMORPG eveyone knows english is the most common language in international games and also English is the most "adopted" langauge in the world.
They even got arabic CO still they come to annoy us with arabic.
As you speak your main language and english they can do that also. But the only langueage they know is Arabic ok or no MAN hhhhhh

Reason 4
They **** up the market prices. (heard they done it on alot of servers

Reason 5
They think they are the **** when you get kileld by them (even tho it can be couse your not wearing gears)

Reason 6
The ask me "i **** you ass ok?"

Reason 7
They always bring up the same sentences:
- ok or no
- hhhhhhh
- MAN
- offer
- blx/plx/blz
- enlight (dunno how they say it, so weird it is)
- kosomak
-ana babe 3a7 ....
- **** you, **** your mom, **** you family
- i = ý or i = u

enough to bann them to arabic co

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb

Last edited by Mitchell_013; 09-19-2009 at 08:10.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:32   #6
Neji~

but not all like those

i know all what u say is right
:S
but on our server there is alot of god egys
Old 09-19-2009, 06:35   #7
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji~ View Post
but not all like those

well on our server i gues i have met like 5 cool egy's and i swear i ain't lying we got like thousands of them. if they all wil lbe kicked we got a pritty damn epty server i guess

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Old 09-19-2009, 06:48   #8
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

it's enough
just make peace
not hate, more of a dislike.

1. they make posts with their text in the middle on the forum
2. they constantly make threads "why u haet us man"
3. if they don't agree with the reason you give , they kosomk you

^ was for giggles of course but really,

about 90% of the egy's are complete and utter retards. Its the 10% that makes it worth to try and have a conversation with them. The game is easy to play, result -> many younger people. Also younger people (13-15) tend to speak in their own language, which you clearly see happening here. this doesn't take away that at least 50% also lacks a braincell here n there. Of course there are those who are fun to have a conversation with, since they know English.

Somehow you gotta imagine how those 10% of egy's feel. They are more fluent and "intelligent", yet still get called names by regular English people that think they are the best. So on 90% of the servers the good egy's and the retarded ones joined forces.

anyway long story short;

reason egy's are disliked is because 90% of them can't speak english and are kids most of the time.

end~
Old 09-19-2009, 06:54   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but not all like those

Even those good egys say that the bad ones ruined the look of the country in others eyes.
About the arabic thing: I try to understand it. But there are some egyptians that don't even SPELL correctly in arabic. How can you understand people that type like they never even payed attention to school?

And english speakers do not go to Arabic CO because they cannot understand what commands it has or what it says. But arabs keep coming to english CO and ask about things that they do not understand, people explain, then they ask the same thing because they do not understand the explanation.

While others are so much of show offs that saying some insulting things about people's mothers is "cool" and they are so "awesome". or when they ruin a fast blade match by poisoning the players and zapping them all then push them out of the Jail or Pk arena so that they can claim their "throne" and sit there doing nothing but using the "cool" action.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13   #10
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

it's enough
just make peace
Ok I will make my list on why I dislike 96% of them.

-Beg for team ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for add ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for friend ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for items ( keep begging even when you say no )

- Alot of them bot, true English, Americans etc bot, but most are Egyptian. ( See sig )

- They attack you randomly, more then the average non-Egyptian player

- They attack you for 1's in pka/jail and don't stop even though you 1 hit them. They are relentless and it annoys me. ( Especially when am trying and I have to click on the chat box again becuase of "back" system )

- Demand to be added after you kill them/ or after you speak to them.

Now this is not being stereotypical, they general do this. They annoy me so much, I respect they don't know english very well but why do they have to bot so much and beg me non stop. Why are they so relentless why it comes to pka and herc me for 1's, don't they realize that if i wen to bed while they are attacking me i can wake up and still be alive?

I really dislike them.

Romanian's are nearly as bad.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post

It's an MMORPG eveyone knows english is the most common language in international games and also English is the most "adopted" langauge in the world

Last edited by Jaxx.; 09-19-2009 at 07:16.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:35   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Ok I will make my list on why I dislike 96% of them.

-Beg for team ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for add ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for friend ( keep begging even when you say no )
-Beg for items ( keep begging even when you say no )

- Alot of them bot, true English, Americans etc bot, but most are Egyptian. ( See sig )

- They attack you randomly, more then the average non-Egyptian player

- They attack you for 1's in pka/jail and don't stop even though you 1 hit them. They are relentless and it annoys me. ( Especially when am trying and I have to click on the chat box again becuase of "back" system )

- Demand to be added after you kill them/ or after you speak to them.

Now this is not being stereotypical, they general do this. They annoy me so much, I respect they don't know english very well but why do they have to bot so much and beg me non stop. Why are they so relentless why it comes to pka and herc me for 1's, don't they realize that if i wen to bed while they are attacking me i can wake up and still be alive?

I really dislike them.

Romanian's are nearly as bad.

EDIT:
O.o i really wanna see how that server looks like where romanians are that similar to egys. though a friend of mine said they are too much of show offs, and yeah i kinda noticed that even irl with some people i know...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 08:03   #12
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

it's enough
just make peace

They try to scamm,to pk,they think they own the game,they are so retarded that they can speak only one language,most of them spamm you with religious stuff about allah and call you infidel if you dont agree with them,they messt up the market,because they cant speak english you cant make any deals with them,they flirt with any female chars,but the most important thing is THEY USE BOTS AND HACKS and servers are full of them and TQ won't do anything about it...For exemple non-chinese people cant play chinese conquer (unless they steal the id from a chinese person),same goes to the japanese conquer...

Why cant TQ move all egyptean ip accounts to the arabic servers or something like that and let us play this game fair?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:12   #13
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You should be stabbed to death with a ****ing toothpick, just by saying that.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:23   #14
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
im fighting some egys right now
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46   #15
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

it's enough
just make peace
Don't u get bored *******?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: