Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 12:15   #271996
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtagonGirl View Post
Good campers have good K/D.
Smart players have good K/D.
MLG wannabes have bad K/D.

A lot of people are really stupid on COD.
People who don't play ****ty games have no k/d.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 12:17   #271997
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good campers have good K/D.
Smart players have good K/D.
MLG wannabes have bad K/D.

A lot of people are really stupid on COD.
I camp it until I get my care package. Then I stop camping, and just go out and pwwwwn. Still got a decent K/D I guess. But yeeee, you can tell who the campers are. They have a really good K/D, but a fairly bad score/killcount for their play time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
People who don't play ****ty games have no k/d.
haha, ****ty games. Shahed, your ignorance is showing.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 12:18   #271998
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
I camp it until I get my care package. Then I stop camping, and just go out and pwwwwn. Still got a decent K/D I guess. But yeeee, you can tell who the campers are. They have a really good K/D, but a fairly bad score/killcount for their play time.

No point trying to hide it.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:19   #271999
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OtagonGirl
Quote:

I prefer playing defensively, let the enemies come to me if I know they are running towards me. You'll be surprised how many times they go the same way.
Craneses-Beyrone-fLora-Lotak-Meccido-Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I look white even though I'm white!
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
OtagonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 12:19   #272000
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
No point trying to hide it.
I don't think you could if you tried.

Quote:
I prefer playing defensively, let the enemies come to me if I know they are running towards me. You'll be surprised how many times they go the same way.
I usually come up behind them. You'll be surprised how slow people are to realise that they're being shot from behind.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:21   #272001
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:

I usually come up behind them. You'll be surprised how slow people are to realise that they're being shot from behind.
Probably not.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:36   #272002
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Slow reactions are so funny when it's the game winning kill

Quote:
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
Old 11-28-2009, 12:39   #272003
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Slow reactions are so funny when it's the game winning kill
Ahaha yeah. Or when it's someone really really bad who did the killing. Like when they shoot, but they're not hitting the guy at all. then they get a few lucky shots and the guy dies. Makes me lol. I'd hate to be that bad.

I got the game winning kill when I ordered in a Care package, and the crate dropped on an enemy. Was awsum watching it in slow motion. Also completed the challenge.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:42   #272004
OtagonGirl
Married<3

Quote:
Ahaha yeah. Or when it's someone really really bad who did the killing. Like when they shoot, but they're not hitting the guy at all. then they get a few lucky shots and the guy dies. Makes me lol. I'd hate to be that bad.

I got the game winning kill when I ordered in a Care package, and the crate dropped on an enemy. Was awsum watching it in slow motion. Also completed the challenge.
I quick scoped the air and got winning kill. The replay was funny because it was on Terminal and I shot the plane from my spawn XD.

Quote:

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
Old 11-28-2009, 12:45   #272005
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0Tl...eature=related
Old 11-28-2009, 12:46   #272006
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
I quick scoped the air and got winning kill. The replay was funny because it was on Terminal and I shot the plane from my spawn XD.
On Terminal, I like it when you pass through the Metal Detector things. I go through them at least 10 times whenever I go on that map. Beep. Beep. Beep <3. Simple pleasures.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:51   #272007
OtagonGirl
Married<3

Quote:
On Terminal, I like it when you pass through the Metal Detector things. I go through them at least 10 times whenever I go on that map. Beep. Beep. Beep <3. Simple pleasures.
Search and Destroy offense
If you have turtles on loud, it will annoy you to hell

Quote:

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
Old 11-28-2009, 12:53   #272008
*Napoleon*
Levi~

*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to *Napoleon* Send a message via MSN to *Napoleon* Send a message via Yahoo to *Napoleon* Send a message via Skype™ to *Napoleon*
Repp meh rofl

316821788 point(s) total

~Hazard
(Project: Water-Warrior-Trojan; 130-130-130)
130-124; Water-Warrior; 235 Potency (Plvling Gear)
Guild: Divinity; Position: Member

~Bubbles
(Project: Trojan-Archer; 120-130)
120-130; Trojan-Archer; 265 Potency
Guild: Origine; Position: Deputy Steward

Server: Dragon-Diamond-Diamond-Turquoise/Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
Dont touch my napoleon or i bite you !
*Napoleon* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 13:00   #272009
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Search and Destroy offense
If you have turtles on loud, it will annoy you to hell
I just use a PS3 bluetooth headset. It sucks. I might get a USB headset. Just not Turtlebeach crap, because I'm not spending 100+ on a headset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Napoleon* View Post
Repp meh rofl

316821788 point(s) total
Enough with the rep whoring. It's boring.
Old 11-28-2009, 13:05   #272010
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I just use a PS3 bluetooth headset. It sucks. I might get a USB headset. Just not Turtlebeach crap, because I'm not spending 100+ on a headset.

Enough with the rep whoring. It's boring.
I'm not sure he ever meant to entertain anybody, other than maybe himself, so I think he won't be uber disappointed when he reads your post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: