Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 10:36   #271981
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Captain obvious.
*gives trophy*
Thus my point to him was clear and truth. No one needs help with rep, as it's a useless and bias system.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 10:39   #271982
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Thus my point to him was clear and truth. No one needs help with rep, as it's a useless and bias system.
And yet my point to you is still clear and true.
You're posting in a rep/nep thread, you're bound to get comments like that, you shouldn't be so outraged.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 10:44   #271983
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
And yet my point to you is still clear and true.
You're posting in a rep/nep thread, you're bound to get comments like that, you shouldn't be so outraged.
I'm not outraged. o.0 Just stating that no one truly needs help. What does maxing your rep do? What does it prove? Nothing.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:47   #271984
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not outraged. o.0 Just stating that no one truly needs help. What does maxing your rep do? What does it prove? Nothing.
Oh, well I was thinking of another word, but I didn't quite know what it was. =[
It proves that you spent enough time on these forums to get countless reps from people. Quite an accomplishment, don't ya know.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:49   #271985
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Oh, well I was thinking of another word, but I didn't quite know what it was. =[
It proves that you spent enough time on these forums to get countless reps from people. Quite an accomplishment, don't ya know.
Yay. I used to like the Rep system, and I used to be top 10. And then they got rid of the Nep system. >.> Making the whole thing both bias and pointless.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:52   #271986
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Yay. I used to like the Rep system, and I used to be top 10. And then they got rid of the Nep system. >.> Making the whole thing both bias and pointless.
Yeah.
Then they got rid of the ranking (as far as I can tell), therefore making your e-achievements known to none.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:04   #271987
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

God, don't you hate people trying to be enthusiastic over msn?

DRINK RUSSIAN, SMOKE CUBAN, DRIVE GERMAN, DRESS ITALIAN, KISS FRENCH & BE SYRIAN... says (10:47 PM):
hi there !\

*later*

DRINK RUSSIAN, SMOKE CUBAN, DRIVE GERMAN, DRESS ITALIAN, KISS FRENCH & BE SYRIAN... says (10:52 PM):
we watched the superior fountain there !

*later*

DRINK RUSSIAN, SMOKE CUBAN, DRIVE GERMAN, DRESS ITALIAN, KISS FRENCH & BE SYRIAN... says (11:02 PM):
finals r not so far !

*later*

DRINK RUSSIAN, SMOKE CUBAN, DRIVE GERMAN, DRESS ITALIAN, KISS FRENCH & BE SYRIAN... says (11:03 PM):
hehehe !

STFU.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:20   #271988
*Napoleon*
Levi~

*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to *Napoleon* Send a message via MSN to *Napoleon* Send a message via Yahoo to *Napoleon* Send a message via Skype™ to *Napoleon*
I need more reps.. can ya guys help me out?
Got ya back Bob

~Hazard
(Project: Water-Warrior-Trojan; 130-130-130)
130-124; Water-Warrior; 235 Potency (Plvling Gear)
Guild: Divinity; Position: Member

~Bubbles
(Project: Trojan-Archer; 120-130)
120-130; Trojan-Archer; 265 Potency
Guild: Origine; Position: Deputy Steward

Server: Dragon-Diamond-Diamond-Turquoise/Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
Dont touch my napoleon or i bite you !
*Napoleon* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 11:21   #271989
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Napoleon* View Post
I need more reps.. can ya guys help me out?
Got ya back Bob
Thanks, I think I got a couple spare accounts, will rep ya on them too.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:22   #271990
*Napoleon*
Levi~

*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute*Napoleon* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to *Napoleon* Send a message via MSN to *Napoleon* Send a message via Yahoo to *Napoleon* Send a message via Skype™ to *Napoleon*
Quote:
Thanks, I think I got a couple spare accounts, will rep ya on them too.
Thanks much! I got about 300mill atm rep

~Hazard

~Bubbles

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 11:26   #271991
RandomlyRandom
Bob/Shahed

RandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond repute
Holy **** I haven't logged on here in a long time.

Welcome, RandomlyRandom.
You last visited: 01-03-2009 at 18:09

Water Club are died.
RandomlyRandom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 11:37   #271992
*Napoleon*
Levi~

Zzz

314523437 point(s) total

Need more rofl

~Hazard

~Bubbles

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 11:44   #271993
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Napoleon* View Post
Zzz

314523437 point(s) total

Need more rofl
The point? Please, explain.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:02   #271994
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The point? Please, explain.
Massive e-penor.

I want an awesome k/d ratio on CoD, because then I can stroke myself all day long.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13   #271995
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OtagonGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Massive e-penor.

I want an awesome k/d ratio on CoD, because then I can stroke myself all day long.
Good campers have good K/D.
Smart players have good K/D.
MLG wannabes have bad K/D.

A lot of people are really stupid on COD.
Craneses-Beyrone-fLora-Lotak-Meccido-Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I look white even though I'm white!
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
OtagonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: