Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 18:19   #271951
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Noob. Me and Firststrike are playing together. Only I can't hear what he's saying, because he keeps cutting out. As far as I know, he's talking to himself.
Am sick.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 18:23   #271952
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Am sick.
All I hear are some snippets of what you're saying.

I'm about to ragequit. I've suddenly started playing awful.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 18:31   #271953
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
I had a K/D of 5.63 at 3k kills... Got bored and ran around with Pitol and Knife only. =/ It's a 1.94 now. xD
Old 11-27-2009, 18:32   #271954
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OtagonGirl
FastCards scammed me
**** Tq ..
Craneses-Beyrone-fLora-Lotak-Meccido-Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I look white even though I'm white!
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
OtagonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 18:38   #271955
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
All I hear are some snippets of what you're saying.

I'm about to ragequit. I've suddenly started playing awful.
Meh, I've had a few decent games. Just had a 32-4. Got bored, went around with the pistol the next match and went 16-5. =/
Old 11-27-2009, 18:45   #271956
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

22-6. Fal/M9 FTW. <3
Old 11-27-2009, 18:46   #271957
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Meh, I've had a few decent games. Just had a 32-4. Got bored, went around with the pistol the next match and went 16-5. =/
Pistols are overpowered. PP2000 with Red dot sight and FMJ.
Old 11-27-2009, 18:58   #271958
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
No no no. Not Machine Pistol. A Pistol. Ran around with the M9. <3 Just went 25-7 with the M16/M9 combo. <3 With 16 Pistol Kills.
Old 11-27-2009, 19:01   #271959
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Let it be known. I invited you. <3
Old 11-27-2009, 19:08   #271960
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
No no no. Not Machine Pistol. A Pistol. Ran around with the M9. <3 Just went 25-7 with the M16/M9 combo. <3 With 16 Pistol Kills.
Pistols are also overpowered. Accuracy like a sniper. Trigger tap that ***** and you get pistol whipped. D:

Quote:
Let it be known. I invited you. <3
I'll play one more game then I'm off to bed. I'm tired. It's 3:08.
Old 11-27-2009, 19:17   #271961
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Pistols are also overpowered. Accuracy like a sniper. Trigger tap that ***** and you get pistol whipped. D:

I'll play one more game then I'm off to bed. I'm tired. It's 3:08.
Good job.#11 Highest K/D. <3
Old 11-27-2009, 19:25   #271962
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Good job.#11 Highest K/D. <3
Who?

Didn't even keep track of my score.

I'm going now, laters brahh.
Old 11-27-2009, 19:30   #271963
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Who?

Didn't even keep track of my score.

I'm going now, laters brahh.
Bahhhhhh. We won that by the way. 26-10. It was us three, versus six. =/ But I was sniping.
Old 11-27-2009, 19:33   #271964
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Bahhhhhh. We won that by the way. 26-10. It was us three, versus six. =/ But I was sniping.
I left because I was doing crap, and I wanted to go. But then I realised someone was being stupid on the internet. So now I have to stay and make them realise how wrong they are.

Damn ***s.

Grats. ;P
Old 11-27-2009, 20:06   #271965
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Ya well guess what

i did that 2!
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: