Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 08:41   #256231
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
ur all making fun of me
I wasn't.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 08:49   #256232
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Location: Zesty's Basement Kurasu - 3869 Kurasu v.2 - 1135 I'm male
Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
no haru and shikona

/wrist

Quote:
Quote:
So whats so classic about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Meggy: well i plans to becomes the manga king! your throne is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ojectsiggy.gif

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Kurasu: dream>freedom: warrior>warrior>warrior: lvl 132: Temporarily on break.
Kurasu v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 08:51   #256233
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no haru and shikona

/wrist
Ahaha, private servers.
ahahah.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:58   #256234
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
(giggles)

Funny :3
Old 04-27-2009, 09:02   #256235
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Harharharhahrrrrrrrr.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:05   #256236
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
(pokes Shahahahed)
Old 04-27-2009, 09:08   #256237
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voilet909~~ View Post
(pokes Shahahahed)
*pokes Jaq in the eye*
Old 04-27-2009, 09:08   #256238
voilet909~~
??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
*pokes Jaq in the eye*
Ow that hurt =[
Old 04-27-2009, 09:09   #256239
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Ow that hurt =[
Aw, sowwy. =[
Now you're eyes look like this: x.o
Old 04-27-2009, 09:11   #256240
voilet909~~
??????

Quote:
Aw, sowwy. =[
Now you're eyes look like this: x.o
Actually more like this x.x

I got into a fight with a baby bear while I was trying to make cereal out of it

Didn`t work.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:13   #256241
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Actually more like this x.x

I got into a fight with a baby bear while I was trying to make cereal out of it

Didn`t work.
Poor bear.

Same thing happened to me when I wanted to make a cereal out of a chicken. =[
Old 04-27-2009, 09:15   #256242
voilet909~~
??????

Quote:
Poor bear.

Same thing happened to me when I wanted to make a cereal out of a chicken. =[
Makes me wonder though, how`d they use to make cereal outta pokemon?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:16   #256243
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Makes me wonder though, how`d they use to make cereal outta pokemon?
They had access to some really powerful drugs, wish I had some of that, that chicken woulda been mine.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:28   #256244
voilet909~~
??????

Quote:
They had access to some really powerful drugs, wish I had some of that, that chicken woulda been mine.
Same, if I didn`t crush the bear with a seal...
Old 04-27-2009, 09:29   #256245
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Same, if I didn`t crush the bear with a seal...
Ohshi-

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: