Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:04   #254716
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Talk on msn, I'll send it.

Pff, your mum decides when you've slept too much. The sun just refuses to let me sleep. ****ing curtains.

Ahaha.
Imagine this: A peaceful sleep, then, suddently, sunlight is blinding you. ;_;
I'm a ****ing vampire!
Sucks to be you. ;_;

Once again, sucks to be you. lololol
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:12   #254717
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Kosmak
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:17   #254718
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Sucks to be you. ;_;

Once again, sucks to be you. lololol
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
Dead wrong.
BAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHA
aHAA
ah
hhh
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:18   #254719
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
Dead wrong.
BAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHA
aHAA
ah
hhh
Ahaha, good one.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:19   #254720
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
And as for your double posting mister, we'll call it even after your man handling of me yesterday! I still can't get the stains of me
Oh wait, you did two bad things! I didn't do anything! What AM I THINKING?!??!?!?!?!
You must be punished!
*straps down to chair and forces to watch FA Cup semi final matches*
Either that or Non-League football on Setanta!

And I like how you edited your first post and then made a second!
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THATTTT!!!!!!!

Hey..I got a joke.

Whadaya get if you cross Santa Claus with Lotak?

LO-HO-HO-HO-TAK!!

And HF, I'm impressed at your amazing knowledge!! <3

*edit* (Technically this isn't an edit since I'm typing it before posting the above anyways)

HF YOU CHEATED!!! </3

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:32   #254721
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post

Hey..I got a joke.

LO-HO-HO-HO-TAK!!

*edit* (Technically this isn't an edit since I'm typing it before posting the above anyways)

HF YOU CHEATED!!! </3
After making error after error, you have left me no choice but to strap you down and force you to watch the football!

You know...that must be the stupidest joke I've ever heard. But...for some reason, I laughed quite a bit!

That reminds me of another joke.
What do you call three blondes dressed as Santa Claus on Christmas??
Ho Ho Ho
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:38   #254722
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hey..I got a joke.

LO-HO-HO-HO-TAK!!

HF YOU CHEATED!!! </3
LOL ^_^ also you didn't say if you would like to be a pig or not since they are adorably cute little animals

also..your joke was terrible
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:41   #254723
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
I know it was a stupid joke but when I thought of it I couldn't stop laughing.. God alone knows WHY but it IS hilarious in a REALLY crappy way...xD

And I'm avoiding the piggy question until I have given it some serious consideration.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

Old 04-17-2009, 11:51   #254724
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know it was a stupid joke but when I thought of it I couldn't stop laughing.. God alone knows WHY but it IS hilarious in a REALLY crappy way...xD

And I'm avoiding the piggy question until I have given it some serious consideration.
girls like cute and adorable xD
Old 04-17-2009, 11:55   #254725
DarkRage
StealthMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
girls like cute and adorable xD
Yeah I know, I'm already both of the above. Ok..I MIGHT be lying here...lol

By overdose to Stellios:

By Shifter:

Old 04-17-2009, 11:57   #254726
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I know, I'm already both of the above.
Because I'm such a nice guy
Just ummm, word of advice, lock your doors and windows tightly over the next 36 hours!!!

Shabbat Shalom!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 11:58   #254727
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I know, I'm already both of the above. Ok..I MIGHT be lying here...lol
haha *goes to look at picture in mod section*
Old 04-17-2009, 12:29   #254728
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
RaaRaaRaa
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 12:30   #254729
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve. View Post
RaaRaaRaa
RaaRaaRaa
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 12:33   #254730
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Might as well be called "[Official] British thread"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: