Old 04-26-2012, 16:02   #1
siaw

siaw is on a distinguished road
Auction house suggestion

There isnt category for the type of junk items like metscrolls,stones, celestial stone etc. pls make the category more complete. also, instead of going to market house finding auction manager npc, can we access the auction house from far like theres a shortcut button for it? tat makes things easier isnt it?
siaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 16:26   #2
siaw

siaw is on a distinguished road
ok just scroll down and u will find more categories. but its really difficult to tap the scroll button!!!
siaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 05:37   #3
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siaw View Post
ok just scroll down and u will find more categories. but its really difficult to tap the scroll button!!!
I completly agree with this one, also sugest the everywhere access, also the fee is bull****. Gotta thank tq 7 years playing and I still think someday it will get better.... Don't ever forget its ppl like me that waste hundreds here that keep the game alive so you may aswell for once or twice actually listen so you make the few of us happy.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 09:50   #4
Elliot

Elliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond reputeElliot has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for your support and suggestion, we are planning to bring more function in interface instead of finding NPCs in market.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:24   #5
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Thank you for your support and suggestion, we are planning to bring more function in interface instead of finding NPCs in market.
Sorry of I sound a bit harsh I'm in a bad mood lol
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 12:43   #6
skittzy

skittzy is on a distinguished road
i want market vending also +_+ i hate bidding lol i wanna contact da seller lol
n brah
believe me ure not the only who's in a bad mood =D
**** loads of people r complaining bout da pc version ha bothers gyptards n interface (so damn ugly)
skittzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2012, 04:23   #7
fortunist

fortunist is on a distinguished road
iPhone iPod app for auctionhouse

Wouldt be cool if we had an app for the iPod iPhone or even for second iPad to check the auctionhouse with.
fortunist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2012, 04:27   #8
lillo
Arch/Tro

lillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunist View Post
Wouldt be cool if we had an app for the iPod iPhone or even for second iPad to check the auctionhouse with.
I agree with you, on that app you can load an alt just to trade items between your main and then this game would be perfect.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:59   #9
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Cool

I would love to see an add. Filter for -dmg% on items. This cannot be seen and those items can be quite valuable for some players.

When I put those items into auction nobody buys as the price is set to high and they can't see the -dmg%.

some system messages to promote the auction house would be very welcome too, I don't think that a lot of players especially newbies are aware of that.

Anyway i put all my uni 2 soc weapons at auction for cheapest prices , none of them have -dmg % though
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2012, 08:30   #10
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. You guys got auction house?

Screenies please?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: