Old 03-27-2011, 16:56   #46
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Real players bust their ass for hours to make profit in blue mouse, a bulker kills banshee every 30 minutes for what you make in a full day.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 16:59   #47
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
post count
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 16:59   #48
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
eh banshee isnt bulkers only unless ur on a server where bulkers pk around there.

not much pking at banshee on my server, except for the occasional enemy who trys to surprise ppl
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 16:59   #49
mortar4you

mortar4you is on a distinguished road
Still down I see, awesome. I like how this happens on a day when the event is to stay online for as long as possible, lol.
mortar4you is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:00   #50
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
with the exception of the 2nd rb db quest its the best in game ^^ and that blue rat has made me many, many socs
What guest is this person talking about ? I must know about this second reborn only db guest she mentioned.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:01   #51
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
i used to camp at banshee every night for 6 hours, and iv never bought a bulk in my life, yet i made at least 3 dbs a night + clan rewards n sometimes GB = 4-5 dbs. +7d and +8s alot of items with this, along with making my **** lvl 139 and perming stuff.
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:04   #52
Amethyst

Amethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
What guest is this person talking about ? I must know about this second reborn only db guest she mentioned.
I believe shes speaking of this one

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/nezha_feud.shtml

*Amethyst*-War/War/War-136

Last edited by Amethyst; 03-27-2011 at 17:06. Reason: Forgot to make it a link
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:06   #53
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
The blue mouse quest, Reclaim Royal Treasures http://co.91.com/guide/quests/meteors.shtml

and yes, it is the best quest in the game.

Lol...just read back through thread. Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this into a blue mouse riot or bulkers v.s. others :P Just stating my displeasure in not being able to empty some gems out of warehouse...

Carry on with ripping on TQ for our servers being down :P

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot

Last edited by Song_2_16; 03-27-2011 at 17:13.
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:08   #54
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -gemini- View Post
so... that's why I'm stuck at the "server congested" error? And here I was thinking it was just their weekend event..
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaatje View Post
Here I was thinking my inet was being a pain again.
Here I was thinking my damn sisters FaceBook was causing the problem as usual. A kiss to anyone willing to off her. (I am joking I don't wanna go t jail cause sombody killed my sister for me, when the time is right she'll get involved in a wanna be gangsters, gang of wannabe and they will beat her to death.)
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:23   #55
fire-master
FEAR ME

fire-master is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down ...

The tq wannabe team proves again of how fast and with what accuracy they "solve" problems.
Another thing that reminds me of tq wannabe team epic failures...

Luckily Rammstein still keeps me awake.
I'm not a native english talker so if i have grammar mistakes F*** OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire-master
i only see one (or 2) purpose for (buy) db's: to up the quality/lvl of the gears and to try ur luck in sok the old fashion way, not to go mk and input 1/2 sok, db/xp pot lvl, ... thats the bulkers way to lvl and easy money for TQ

Last edited by fire-master; 03-27-2011 at 17:36.
fire-master is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:34   #56
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
It appears they have just restarted the login server, but the servers are still down

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:36   #57
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
It appears they have just restarted the login server, but the servers are still down
noticed this too
Old 03-27-2011, 17:43   #58
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
Something really needs to be done to that login server. Everytime I log in, at least have to retry 3 times even when it's functional...

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Retired - PC Blizzard/Sunshine Server - Supreme^Knights ~~Knights Forever~~

Maypop Water -> Archer -> Archer Leveling Level 111
Maypole Water -> Warrior -> Trojan Leveling Level 101
Mayflower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:44   #59
Josh...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Something really needs to be done to that login server. Everytime I log in, at least have to retry 3 times even when it's functional...
get vip then?
Old 03-27-2011, 17:54   #60
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think they might keep the servers down till the scheduled server maint time? Doesnt make to much sense for the servers to go down for 3 hours or so, just to bring them back down in a few hours....

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread