View Poll Results: Option to turn Audio Off in Login Page?
Yes 40 95.24%
No 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2011, 19:14   #16
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i preferred if they just had a little checkbox that lets you turn off audio
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 15:52   #17
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Bump
Old 02-15-2011, 17:34   #18
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

No, if you n00bs do not know how to change the music or delete it that is just sad.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|

Last edited by thehempknight; 02-15-2011 at 23:16.
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 17:36   #19
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerCatcher View Post
No, if you n00bs do not know how to change the music or delete it that is just sad.
its the ffact that editing your client can get u botjailed.

also, why should u have to work that out anyway.
do u have any valid reason why it should NOT have an on/off button or such?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.

Last edited by thehempknight; 02-15-2011 at 23:16.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 19:44   #20
Désolé

you say no because we can just edit our clients -_-
Old 02-16-2011, 06:32   #21
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're voting against because you say we should break the CO rules and risk botjail instead of having a legit way to turn off the music. And you call yourself ConquerCatcher and say you botjail people?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 02-16-2011, 16:18   #22
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
You're voting against because you say we should break the CO rules and risk botjail instead of having a legit way to turn off the music. And you call yourself ConquerCatcher and say you botjail people?
Risk Bot Jail?
Are all of you n00bs at computers?
Omfg like TQ can tell different pitches of sounds...

What is going to happen, am I going to get banned in real life since I am not on an account?

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
Old 02-16-2011, 19:57   #23
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Risk Bot Jail?
Are all of you n00bs at computers?
Omfg like TQ can tell different pitches of sounds...

What is going to happen, am I going to get banned in real life since I am not on an account?
you are still voting no on a poll because we are "noobs" for not editing our clients.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 09:09   #24
Jeffacakes

Jeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond repute
the TV and my monitor work on the same remote so i allways end up turning the TV up and the PC ends up on super high volume then i'll dc a bit later n BOOM! super loud, gives me a heart attack! lol that n harshes my buzz

they could just make it so i dont randomly DC on quests or when im doing **** all

helps if i mention that i voted yes lol
GTR-<skyline> pure130 pure arch
lethalchic war-war-tro 130-130-131.

Kanasai_US
Riffix 130-100+ war-war

im Dan.

<3 DevilishlyKatt~ <3
Jeffacakes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2011, 03:27   #25
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Bump: especially relevant since TQ are currently warning us not to edit game files (in the screen that comes up in your browser when you log off).

Old 03-08-2011, 14:23   #26
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Bump: especially relevant since TQ are currently warning us not to edit game files (in the screen that comes up in your browser when you log off).
Trust me lol, they said that all botters will go to BotJail.
Now that they have a thing saying bot and be ban. TQ is so good at hosting a non-bot game...
I just love how many [GM]'s in the server that can go invisible, but HelpDesk is better because they jack off while talking.
HelpDesk: Sir I have to go I jizzed on my k3yboeard srys.

Great job TQ this year there are more botters then ever before, lets pick are asses in HelpDesk w00t!
Oh you need to record a video for us. *Shows them seven minute video*
TQ: Oh it was tornado that made him fast.
Me: Uhhh what about his aimbot?
TQ: I need more evidence plox.
Me: *Start raging here.*

Suggestions
:
Old 03-09-2011, 11:19   #27
Weatherwax
BashShell

Quote:
Trust me lol, they said that all botters will go to BotJail.
Now that they have a thing saying bot and be ban. TQ is so good at hosting a non-bot game...
I just love how many [GM]'s in the server that can go invisible, but HelpDesk is better because they jack off while talking.
HelpDesk: Sir I have to go I jizzed on my k3yboeard srys.

Great job TQ this year there are more botters then ever before, lets pick are asses in HelpDesk w00t!
Oh you need to record a video for us. *Shows them seven minute video*
TQ: Oh it was tornado that made him fast.
Me: Uhhh what about his aimbot?
TQ: I need more evidence plox.
Me: *Start raging here.*
You want us to trust you. You always tell the truth...so every word in that post is true, right? If so, I'm Bill Gates.

CindyZ said it was OK to edit the volume in the file, then that thread seemed to disappear and TQ posted a reaffirmation of their cheating policy. I recently saw a mod posting that someone should edit a file: now we have another reaffirmation of the TQ cheating policy saying that we can't edit files.

TQ employees shouldn't have to tell us to do things that the company say could result in botjailing or banning us. It's time for TQ to give us a legitimate way to change those aspects of the game we need to change.

Old 03-15-2011, 17:41   #28
realshin
beh

realshin is on a distinguished road
/%ConquerFolder%/ini/flashLogin.ini

[bgMusic]
path=music.mp3
loopTime=0
volume=40

change to volume=0

): stop crying, this is not a f- client edit, it's a damned value, they don't ban anyone for this
realshin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 14:10   #29
Mayflower
Mine NPC

Mayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of lightMayflower is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, at least a few years ago they do ban for anything that's manually edited, even if you say it's just an option.

Players get banned if someone catches them with screen shots with posts.

I do wish this can be turned off by default or an option.

It is increasing annoying that I might be just listen to music on computers while playing, or on voice chat helping people plvl. As soon as a new client window open (due to random d/c or switching chars), music blasts to the ears and overloading internet connection to the other side and back with squeaky sounds really gets on my nerves.

***22825;***28079;***28023;***35282;***26377;***31406;***26178;***65292; ***21807;***26377;***30456;***24605;***28961;***30433;***34389;

Golden Apple - Crusaders
Meiko

Retired - PC Blizzard/Sunshine Server - Supreme^Knights ~~Knights Forever~~

Maypop Water -> Archer -> Archer Leveling Level 111
Maypole Water -> Warrior -> Trojan Leveling Level 101
Mayflower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 22:34   #30
itchy2555424142
Ferlyna

itchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond repute
Actually if you dont want to edit the login volume , you can open volume mixer and just change the volume of CO .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: