Old 03-13-2011, 21:00   #1
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Talking characters D:

im not sure what to do with my characters as per rebirth paths and such go. ive got a fire im happy with but i want some meele chars. as of now i have a 130 non rb tro a 130-130 tro-war and a 125 non rb ninja that i want to RB and make into something but ive been gone like a year and im not sure what good RB combos are now so help please

130 tro - xxx -xxx
130-130 tro - war - xxx
125 nin (will get to 130) -xxx - xxx

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

ßus†ed ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 21:39   #2
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Make your tro warr a water and put your already fire gears to good use, but for melee its totally up to you. having game skills gets you a little respect but usually a solid ass kicking by the no skill characters. Ninjas are obsolete, trojans have fb (skill) and herx (no skill). Monks have wwk (noskill) and tiger thing (no skill) and warrs are all skill. your call lol.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 22:43   #3
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
I made a ninja a few days ago and I'm making him go Ninja>War>Tro. I think thats a nice combo, if you want a nice melee combo then that might be a combo for you as well since you already have a ninja.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
offspring92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 15:01   #4
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
im not sure what to do with my characters as per rebirth paths and such go. ive got a fire im happy with but i want some meele chars. as of now i have a 130 non rb tro a 130-130 tro-war and a 125 non rb ninja that i want to RB and make into something but ive been gone like a year and im not sure what good RB combos are now so help please

130 tro - xxx -xxx
130-130 tro - war - xxx
For melee Wat-war-xxx is usually best, you getstig and reflect.
I think Wat-War-Monk is the best you get WWK which is similar to herc, radiant palm which is like tfb and since beads have a low agility requirement you can allot points to str and fb/ss as well. Then throw in auras so you can have an extra 10% crit strike rate, the ability to cure fog/poison star, and that thier armour is that same p-def of a warrior (without shield) and same m-def of a tao.

Also keep in mind that there is reincarnation now, so unless you have plans for the tro-war I would say get him second reborn to water then at level 110 reincarnate to warrior, then reincarnate again at 110 to monk.

There are other combos as well, pure warrior has the best defense, with shield adding lots of extra HPs and the ability to get up to 70% block ability (half damage), they aren't big damage dealers though.

there is also pure ninja that gets PS and CK

wat-nin-nin that gets stig and PS, they don't get reflect or CK, but if you are able to land multiple tfb in a short span of time you can PS your opponent then hit a couple times and they can't pot off the damage.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 15:22   #5
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
If you want to have it easy you better make a war war war with a wand , lvl it to 130 130 130 and the reincarnate to whatever you want.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 15:24   #6
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
id go pure nin with tro build if i was in ur shoes.. its kinda beast =)
Old 03-14-2011, 15:27   #7
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

130 tro - xxx -xxx
130-130 tro - war - xxx
Go, gr0g - Jaxx - Awesome.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 18:26   #8
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Go, gr0g - Jaxx - Awesome.
what happens if he reincarnates into doc or yessumes
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 05:35   #9
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
At least he didn't screw up the worst possible way and went metallica115 in first life. Metallicas skills are sooooo UP and useless. Like a fanless archer agains super 129 boots hitting 70 dmg on a 20k hp warrior who reflects most of the damage, counteracts 20 pct and blocks 40 pct.

Hell, you can even give it a fan, not like it matters.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 07:57   #10
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gun + Head.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 08:26   #11
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

130 tro - xxx -xxx
130-130 tro - war - xxx
Pure Tro
Tro-Warr-Wat and Reincarnate to Wat-Warr-XXX or Tro-Warr-Arch
Pure Nin

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2011, 10:59   #12
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
[...]There are other combos as well, pure warrior has the best defense, with shield adding lots of extra HPs and the ability to get up to 70% block ability (half damage), they aren't big damage dealers though. ...
You re wrong. With a 2-hander + shield is possible that a warrior do more damage than a tro same gears.(the 2-hander are yet 2-hander, it have double attack + the shield SDGs).

I play as pure warrior, imo this is the best combo.

Quote:
Gun + Head.
I LoLd.

Quote:
What happens if he reincartates into xXOdiNXx?

Last edited by xXOdiNXx; 03-16-2011 at 11:12.
xXOdiNXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2011, 12:31   #13
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gun + Head.
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: