Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:56   #481
xploid2012
Emperor

xploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond reputexploid2012 has a reputation beyond repute
third stage of second rebirth quest the angela says

1) youmust break them in this order:

you need space between the words you and must

server:fire
char:RadiantTiger

Fire/Water Server

Fastest dude on my server to get from lvl 15 to 95.
Took Less than 5 sec due to mentor exp rewards.

Current Status: Quit
Old 02-22-2011, 20:26   #482
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but here:

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/2rebornskill1.shtml

When you go to Warrior 1st life, and go to the Warrior>Monk/Saint section, the part for Warrior (Warrior>Monk/Saint>Warrior) says you can get "Roar, Cyclone, Flying Moon, Serenity"

I'm pretty sure that you can't get Cyclone without being a Trojan anywhere in the rebirth combos, so this has to be wrong (but I don't have a warrior-monk-warrior myself, so I'm actually not 100% sure)

Character: muimuii
Server: Aries/Aquarius

Thank you. It has been revised and you wil gain 5 cps as reward next month.

Last edited by ReMind; 02-27-2011 at 22:15.
Old 02-27-2011, 16:44   #483
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
Dont know if this thread is still going on with the corrections or if this was mentioned but eh what ever.

In the Composition Guide: http://co.91.com/content/2008-08-28/20080828233420444.shtml

You have down that the +8 Stones boost by 29,160 but its Suppose to be 19,160.

And also in the "Composition Points required to the next level" The +8's Comp Tnl is suppose to be 28,880 and not 58,320

Server: (Fairytales) Bluebird
Name: xdarkrulerjoex

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
Old 02-27-2011, 16:49   #484
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring92 View Post
Dont know if this thread is still going on with the corrections or if this was mentioned but eh what ever.

In the Composition Guide: http://co.91.com/content/2008-08-28/20080828233420444.shtml

You have down that the +8 Stones boost by 29,160 but its Suppose to be 19,160.

And also in the "Composition Points required to the next level" The +8's Comp Tnl is suppose to be 28,880 and not 58,320

Server: (Fairytales) Bluebird
Name: xdarkrulerjoex
That's right though...

"You have down that the +8 Stones boost by 29,160 but its Suppose to be 19,160.

And also in the "Composition Points required to the next level" The +8's Comp Tnl is suppose to be 28,880 and not 58,320"

It's 29,160. Where did you get 19160 from ? Also, To Next level is always 2 of the same composition stones if the item has no extra composition (ex. +5 Armor would need 2 +5 stones to make it +6 with no extra composition on it)
Old 02-27-2011, 17:02   #485
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloSwifty View Post
That's right though...

"You have down that the +8 Stones boost by 29,160 but its Suppose to be 19,160.

And also in the "Composition Points required to the next level" The +8's Comp Tnl is suppose to be 28,880 and not 58,320"

It's 29,160. Where did you get 19160 from ? Also, To Next level is always 2 of the same composition stones if the item has no extra composition (ex. +5 Armor would need 2 +5 stones to make it +6 with no extra composition on it)
I got the 19,160 because it takes 9720 Compose points to get it to +7 and then when I saw the Composition tnl for +7 it said 19,440 and I knew that couldn't be right and I assumed that they accidently put the 1 in front when its Suppose to be 9440 and I added the 9,444 with the 9720 to make the 19,160 which that would be how much +8 stones boost by.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
Old 03-01-2011, 23:50   #486
steffietje

steffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/2reborn.shtml

At 3a: Try to pick up Squama Beads, which are essential to opening Satan's Seal.

Isn't it ''open'' instead of opening?

Server: Pyramid
Char: Mr.Braafheid

Thank you. It has been revised and you will gain 5 cps as reward next month.

Characters:

Öökoll
Mr.Braafheid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post

If you devoted your life to CO in the first place, I highly doubt you even have a life to return to.

Last edited by ReMind; 03-28-2011 at 19:39.
Old 03-03-2011, 17:46   #487
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
In this link there is many sentances where words are not spaced wow that's 5 each lets count some of them.

http://co.91.com/guide/guides/artifact.shtml

Bosses across the world are carrying Dragon/Martial Souls with them. Take care of them and loot these purification materials. Unlike theMartial SoulsSmall Bosses worldwide have, thedragon souls are carried by theTerato Dragon, Snow Banshee, Lava Beast,Sword Master andThrilling Spook.

5 mistakes of spacing there, and possibly some commas missing idk I'm not good with that.

Note: Matching-level Martial Souls refer to the Martial Souls dropped fromSmall Bosses which correspond to players' character levels.

1 there.

1. After looting the monsters for Dragon/Martial Souls, take your loot and speak with thePurification Stabilizer in Market (199,212). He'll help you purify your equipment with Dragon/Martial Souls. Keep it in mind that Dragon/Martial Souls vary in types and they can only purify equipment of the same type as theirs. For instance, you can only use Bracelet Dragon Soul to purify Bracelets.

1 there.

2. After the Purification Stabilizer opens the Purification interface for you, put the Equipment you wish to purify and a corresponding Dragon/Martial Soul in the designated slots and click OK to purify the equipment.
3. It takesa few meteors to purify equipment. Make sure you have enough of them to pay the fee. Remember, these Artifacts are only temporary and will return to its previous statusafter seven days.

2 there.

The Purification Stabilizer's main job is to help players stabilize the Purification. Like the Refinery, the Purification effect expires anddisappears after 7 days unless stabilized withPermanent Stones. These stones are available in the Shopping Mall or can be mined.

2 there.

Thats 11 spots missing much neded spaces 11 * 5 = 55 thats 55 cps for me, I came accrossed text mistake gold.

Charactar: mistressyesumes

Server: Volcano

Thank you. We have revised this kind of mistake and you will gain 5 cps as reward next month.

Last edited by ReMind; 03-28-2011 at 20:16.
Old 03-09-2011, 00:45   #488
qazii

qazii is an unknown quantity at this point
from equipment quest

"hear" should be "here"
Server: Freedom
Character name: Qazii
Attached Thumbnails
291869451.jpg  
Old 03-09-2011, 13:56   #489
ultimatepker
$amur1

ultimatepker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ultimatepker

http://co.91.com/index/

ult1mate_$amur1
Uglyduckling

Last edited by ultimatepker; 03-09-2011 at 13:57. Reason: Forgot name
Old 03-09-2011, 15:42   #490
offspring92
Teen Gohan

I dont think they actually look or care anymore on this thread because I didn't get the 5 CPs from the Composition one I posted unless I was wrong. How ever I'll post another one in case they do read this and fix stuff.

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/2rebornlucky.shtml

"Drop Rate of Items will be increased, including meteors, meteors, super items and Dragon Balls."

You had Meteors listed twice.

char: xdarkrulerjoe
server: BlueBird

Thank you. It has been revised and you will gain 5 cps as reward next month.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4

Last edited by ReMind; 03-28-2011 at 20:23.
Old 03-09-2011, 17:42   #491
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring92 View Post
I dont think they actually look or care anymore on this thread because I didn't get the 5 CPs from the Composition one I posted unless I was wrong. How ever I'll post another one in case they do read this and fix stuff.

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/2rebornlucky.shtml

"Drop Rate of Items will be increased, including meteors, meteors, super items and Dragon Balls."

You had Meteors listed twice.

char: xdarkrulerjoe
server: BlueBird
They do look and do change things. They only give the CPs once a month, though, and only for web site errors (not in-game ones). So, as they make corrections periodically and it can be up to a month after the corrections to when you get the CPs, you may have to wait a few weeks.

The error you reported in the composition page wasn't an error, so you won't get anything for that. +8 stones contain 3 times as many points as +7 stones. Making an item +9 from +8 takes 3 times as many points as +7 to +8, but as the item you're composing up contains at least 1/3rd of the points you need, you normally only need to add 2/3 of the required points.

You should eventually get CPs for the error you just reported.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-11-2011, 15:49   #492
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornspe.shtml
1) "You can choose a new class when rebirth" should be changed to "You can choose a new class when you get reborn";

2) "lever" should be changed to "level" where marked in the screenshot.

Character: Weatherwax
Server: Dreams/Dream

Thank you. All the mistakes have been revised and you will gain 10 cps as rewards next month.
Attached Thumbnails
1st rb magic & skills err 4 forum.JPG  

Last edited by ReMind; 03-28-2011 at 20:32.
Old 03-13-2011, 17:27   #493
Weatherwax
BashShell

http://co.91.com/guide/skills/m_watertao.shtml

1) Azure shield gives damage reduction, not extra damage. The header should say something like "damage reduced". Coming after the XP attack skills, with the same header, the current column header could give the impression that the shield adds attack.

Quote:
Where can I learn the spells above?

When you meet the requirements, you may enter the Job Center to learn the above spells from the NPC named Taoist Moon or Taoist Star.
(1) Thunder, Cure, Meditation: Learn from Taoist Star
(2) The other Spells: Learn from Taoist Moon
2) Taoist Star no longer exists, the spells should all be learned from Taoist Moon.

Sorry, I noticed that Taoist Star bit on the fire tao page before and didn't think to check the water tao page. I've been reporting things as I find them when using pages, rather than hunting for problems.

Character: Weatherwax
Server: Dreams/Dream

Thank you. All the mistakes have been corrected and you will gain 10 cps as rewards next month.
Attached Thumbnails
water tao page errs 4 forum.JPG  

Last edited by ReMind; 03-28-2011 at 22:45.
Old 03-14-2011, 15:19   #494
ThePoison
Razering

ThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond reputeThePoison has a reputation beyond repute
bah its not worth tryin for 5 cps is it
Old 03-15-2011, 06:33   #495
steffietje

steffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, and it seems like they don't even read all the posts.

Characters:

Öökoll
Mr.Braafheid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post

If you devoted your life to CO in the first place, I highly doubt you even have a life to return to.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: